Page 64 of 67 FirstFirst ... 14546263646566 ... LastLast

Thread: Donald J. Trump.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Samaritan View Post
    Sadly you proved yourself, who you have become.
    And what have you become Sam?
    "No need to say more...I, for one, do not care one iota about being politically correct, I do call it as I see it without no fear, and those who get their feeling hurt by such truth I say to them:
    " GO CRY ME A RIVER" "-Beirutilibnani

The Right To Do Something Does Not Mean It Is Right. (William Safire)

Every piece of this is man's bullshit. They call this war a cloud over the land. But they made the weather and then they stand in the rain and say 'Shit, it's raining!'

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Again and again you will not stop what is a lie.
    Let the others chime in, you are beyond reasoning with, I tried pi-ni tried but you have committed yourself to a lie and nothing will dislodge you from this.
    In your daily life you may watch your words for a Trump supporter may take offense to your misplaced labeling of Trump as a Criminal and as my dad used to say "build you a new one"
    Yup, a true Trump supporter Spoken well Sam. It certainly does expose exactly who you are. Lets hear it Sam, "Jew S A" c'mon Sam lets hear it. Astounding!
    "No need to say more...I, for one, do not care one iota about being politically correct, I do call it as I see it without no fear, and those who get their feeling hurt by such truth I say to them:

Every piece of this is man's bullshit. They call this war a cloud over the land. But they made the weather and then they stand in the rain and say 'Shit, it's raining!'

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bigwinnman View Post
    And what have you become Sam?
    I have always been the same, a dogmatic advocate for Israel, the Jewish People, I have no problem labeling a person an anti Semite if I believe they are, I argue with vigor those that deny the Holocaust and perhaps the most important is to hold people accountable for what they say and in this case the only one of these that pertains to you.
    Who would claim to be that, who was not.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bigwinnman View Post
    Yup, a true Trump supporter Spoken well Sam. It certainly does expose exactly who you are. Lets hear it Sam, "Jew S A" c'mon Sam lets hear it. Astounding!
    Nothing exposed Gregg, it has always been so on this thread starting with post #1
    Now you will clarify what you are saying here because it sounds suspicious

"Lets hear it Sam, "Jew S A" c'mon Sam lets hear it. Astounding!"

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nothing exposed Gregg, it has always been so on this thread starting with post #1
    Now you will clarify what you are saying here because it sounds suspicious

"Lets hear it Sam, "Jew S A" c'mon Sam lets hear it. Astounding!"
    Don't tell me you missed the video of a Trump supporter screaming the above at the media? That's what I am referring to Sam. I'm not calling you racist or anti-semite, I'm saying you are manifesting the same type of violence by suggesting I can expect a beatdown from Trump supporters.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Was there a Trump supporter or a paid rabid(sp) rouser, because we know that people were paid to disrupt rallies as well as what we are seeing nightly on the streets, thugs paid by the Left.
    I don't get what you are saying Gregg but you are crossing the line again, why bring Jew into it. Do us a favor and drop it.
    I gave you advice take it or leave it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Was there a Trump supporter or a paid rabid(sp) rouser, because we know that people were paid to disrupt rallies as well as what we are seeing nightly on the streets, thugs paid by the Left.
    I don't get what you are saying Gregg but you are crossing the line again, why bring Jew into it. Do us a favor and drop it.
    I gave you advice take it or leave it.
    I agree, that was wrong of me to single out that particular scene but that was the first thought that came into my head. I apologize for that. It was the hate and violence that this particular person put out that stuck in my head and is still stuck in my head. It just seemed to fit with the threat I perceived you were putting forward towards me with I may risk a beating if I met a Trump supporter.

8. Thanks Samaritan thanked for this post
    Likes Samaritan liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good on this fine note I think it's best to leave the field for another day, a happy belated Thanksgiving to you and all those who do not celebrate tommorow.

10. Thanks bigwinnman thanked for this post
    Likes bigwinnman liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good on this fine note I think it's best to leave the field for another day, a happy belated Thanksgiving to you and all those who do not celebrate tommorow.
    Happy Thanksgiving, we celebrate this earlier in October.

12. Thanks Samaritan thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Sam , do you think Trump will stick by his pledge to work with Putin and not to antagonise him ?
    ''We aren't dealing with regime change either unilaterally nor through taking part in political conspiracies'' - Russia FM Lavrov