Thread: Donald J. Trump.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by proisrael-nonisraeli View Post
    News flash - the operative word in Trump's escapade is 'if'
    I fail to understand the leaders of these folks, they don't see Iran's leaders hang homosexuals by the score or people who are accused of being adulterers, but are victims of rape.
    These folks think rubbish talk surpasses evil, btw I have seen similar talks in posts on our former forum.
    The posts concerned Jewish girls and Arab men.
    Last edited by Samaritan; 10-10-2016 at 03:09 PM.
    Who would claim to be that, who was not.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Samaritan View Post
    I fail to understand the leaders of these folks, they don't see Iran's leaders hang homosexuals by the score or people who are accused of being adulterers, but are victims of rape.
    These folks think rubbish talk surpasses evil, btw I have seen similar talks in posts on our former forum.
    Iran = Putin's ally

Putin = Trump's puppet master
    I don't drink tea, I drink soda...

3. Thanks Kasarjian thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The reason is - Ayatollahs are hypothetical enemies to them, Ayatollahs are not running against them for coveted office.

5. Thanks Samaritan thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Libertarian View Post
    Iran = Putin's ally

Putin = Trump's puppet master
    Lo@d of crap, Clintons have made $500,000.00 from the Russians for speeches and how much cash was donated from selling Uranium One that ended up in Russian hands.
    Over 145 million ended up in Clinton's slush fund foundation which gives back Five percent (5%) to charity.
    I love the fact that no one complains of the $150,000,000,000,00 (One Hundred Fifty Billion Dollar) deal from the Democrats to Iran, just where do you think that cash is going?
    Can we say HA, the fatman and Assad, where are all the Ba'athy complainers now.........?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Samaritan you do not make sense you are becoming another Alzheimer man...I never said you have never been in the Arab world, i never said these toilets do not exist in the Arab world, all i said was that these toilets were originated from the Balkans, Romania and Turkey, you forgot that the Arabs do not manufacture anything, and these toilets are called "Turkish Toilets" in the Arab world that is the exact name for them, these toilets were found in Turkey and Europe before they start to become popular in the Arab world.....so do not reply again that you have used these toilets in the Arab world cause i never said that they do not exist....unless you are in deed a donkey like your partner the Alzheimer donkey and non donkey guy.

And BTW I am a Christian but Christianity has nothing to do with politics, whether I am a Christian or not i will not vote for a donkey as a president of the United states, and I will neither vote for Clinton even though she is a lesser donkey...so again stop accusing me of stuff that I did not say because i did not say i will vote for Clinton unless you are a donkey.

And about you and Jolio I did not see any difference, and again do not reply to stuff I did not say, i did not say i do not have problem with Jolio's lies, I said: "you both spit lies like a spitting cobra" and it is true....But when you say I do not have problem with his lies do u think you have proved yourself smarter than a donkey...
    For me you have proved day in and day out you are no different than Arabs...you said millions of insulting stuff about the Arabs, and he said million of insulting stuff about Jews, so you and him are the same mentality..

Peter Pan should delete profiles with Alzheimer to get this forum back on track...there are at least two candidates now ready....lol....
    Last edited by Kasarjian; 10-10-2016 at 11:28 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kasarjian View Post
    @Samaritan you do not make sense you are becoming another Alzheimer man...I never said you have never been in the Arab world, i never said these toilets do not exist in the Arab world, all i said was that these toilets were originated from the Balkans, Romania and Turkey, you forgot that the Arabs do not manufacture anything, and these toilets are called "Turkish Toilets" in the Arab world that is the exact name for them, these toilets were found in Turkey and Europe before they start to become popular in the Arab world.....so do not reply again that you have used these toilets in the Arab world cause i never said that they do not exist....unless you are in deed a donkey like your partner the Alzheimer donkey and non donkey guy.

And BTW I am a Christian but Christianity has nothing to do with politics, whether I am a Christian or not i will not vote for a donkey as a president of the United states, and I will neither vote for Clinton even though she is a lesser donkey...so again stop accusing me of stuff that I did not say because i did not say i will vote for Clinton unless you are a donkey.

And about you and Jolio I did not see any difference, and again do not reply to stuff I did not say, i did not say i do not have problem with Jolio's lies, I said: "you both spit lies like a spitting cobra" and it is true....But when you say I do not have problem with his lies do u think you have proved yourself smarter than a donkey...
    For me you have proved day in and day out you are no different than Arabs...you said millions of insulting stuff about the Arabs, and he said million of insulting stuff about Jews, so you and him are the same mentality..

Peter Pan should delete profiles with Alzheimer to get this forum back on track...there are at least two candidates now ready....lol....
    Never said what you claim and I don't lie.
    Last edited by Samaritan; 11-10-2016 at 02:55 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

why you people keep comparing a theocracy ruling a third world country to a liberal democracy that is leading the free world?
    ? ? ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ali_81 View Post
    why you people keep comparing a theocracy ruling a third world country to a liberal democracy that is leading the free world?
    Easy some of us know Iranian people for decades.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Never said what you claim and I don't lie.
    You jungly-man

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jolio View Post
    You jungly-man