User Tag List

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 94

Thread: Why Real Jews Do Not Believe In Israel ?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    205
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    30

    Default Why Real Jews Do Not Believe In Israel ?

    Today I have a lunch with an American Jew my xxxxxxxxxx broker first i did not know he is a Jew till he asked me what i feel about the Middle East ?
    lol my answer was i really do not care
    then he start talking about Israel and the Palestinians . I really was surprised how much he knows about the Middle East
    First I thought he is a Palestinian then i found out he is Jew from Haifa left Palestine when he was 11 years old
    I asked him , Why you said Palestine not Israel ? His answer was I am Jew and the Bible says Palestine must be called Israel when Jesus Come to this world
    WOW This is the first time I see in person a Jew do not believe in Israel
    REAL JEWS DO NOT BELIEVE IN ISRAEL

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    120 N Main St, Hannibal, MO 63401
    Posts
    7,870
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    164

    Default

    Your supposed Jewishxxxxxxxxxx broker does not know anything about the Bible and we speak of the Jewish Bible not the New Testament.
    First you said this "he asked me what i feel about the Middle East ?

    lol my answer was i really do not care" well that's a lie you are obsessed with it as anyone can see the newbie oldies posts continuously on the Jewish State on this forum, I would hate to see if you really did give a damn.

    Now we move on here you say " asked him , Why you said Palestine not Israel ?" really unless he left prior to 1949 it is quite fishy that he would call the Jewish State Palestine. I have never heard a contemporary Jew refer to being from Haifa as being Palestine.
    But let's give you the benefit of the doubt.
    Here's where your tale fails " His answer was I am Jew and the Bible says Palestine must be called Israel when Jesus Come to this world"
    There is no mention of Palestine in the Bible.
    There is no mention of Jesus in the Bible.
    There is no mention of Jesus, Palestine and Israel in some symbiotic relationship.
    In fact you said Israel never existed ever in history.
    Israel as a Kingdom ceased to exist long before Jesus and the name Palestine or Palestina did not exist during the time of the Bible.
    Palestine was a name invented by the Romans after Judea ceased to be a client state of Rome and became province of Rome after 66 CE and renamed Palestinia after the Bar Kochba Revolt nearly 100 years latter.
    Philistia is not Palestine.
    Philistia is the coastal area where the Philistines of the Bible lived but these people are from the Aegean and are not called Palestinians nor are they Arabs.
    There is no Palestine mentioned in the Bible.
    I don't believe the name Palestine is mentioned in the New Testament either and your Jewish xxxxxxxxxx broker is pulling your leg because there is no " His answer was I am Jew and the Bible says Palestine must be called Israel when Jesus Come to this world"
    If you ask him or find this in any Bible .....post it, I doubt you will.
    One last bit of info, Jews don't believe Jesus is God or the Messiah of the Jews so why would he tell you this tale.

    "
    WOW This is the first time I see in person a Jew do not believe in Israel" Go to Israel most of todays Leftist will tell you they don't believe in Israel either.

    However the greater majority of Jews Real or those that think they are do believe in Israel.
    Your American Jew my xxxxxxxxxx broker is an anomaly probably not too good to put much weight to it.
    Last edited by Samaritan; 16-01-2016 at 04:21 PM.
    Who would claim to be that, who was not.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    205
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Samaritan View Post
    Your supposed Jewishxxxxxxxxxx broker does not know anything about the Bible and we speak of the Jewish Bible not the New Testament.
    First you said this "he asked me what i feel about the Middle East ?

    lol my answer was i really do not care" well that's a lie you are obsessed with it as anyone can see the newbie oldies posts continuously on the Jewish State on this forum, I would hate to see if you really did give a damn.

    Now we move on here you say " asked him , Why you said Palestine not Israel ?" really unless he left prior to 1949 it is quite fishy that he would call the Jewish State Palestine. I have never heard a contemporary Jew refer to being from Haifa as being Palestine.
    But let's give you the benefit of the doubt.
    Here's where your tale fails " His answer was I am Jew and the Bible says Palestine must be called Israel when Jesus Come to this world"
    There is no mention of Palestine in the Bible.
    There is no mention of Jesus in the Bible.
    There is no mention of Jesus, Palestine and Israel in some symbiotic relationship.
    In fact you said Israel never existed ever in history.
    Israel as a Kingdom ceased to exist long before Jesus and the name Palestine or Palestina did not exist during the time of the Bible.
    Palestine was a name invented by the Romans after Judea ceased to be a client state of Rome and became province of Rome after 66 CE and renamed Palestinia after the Bar Kochba Revolt nearly 100 years latter.
    Philistia is not Palestine.
    Philistia is the coastal area where the Philistines of the Bible lived but these people are from the Aegean and are not called Palestinians nor are they Arabs.
    There is no Palestine mentioned in the Bible.
    I don't believe the name Palestine is mentioned in the New Testament either and your Jewish xxxxxxxxxx broker is pulling your leg because there is no " His answer was I am Jew and the Bible says Palestine must be called Israel when Jesus Come to this world"
    If you ask him or find this in any Bible .....post it, I doubt you will.
    One last bit of info, Jews don't believe Jesus is God or the Messiah of the Jews so why would he tell you this tale.

    "
    WOW This is the first time I see in person a Jew do not believe in Israel" Go to Israel most of todays Leftist will tell you they don't believe in Israel either.
    However the greater majority of Jews Real or those that think they are do believe in Israel.
    Your American Jew my xxxxxxxxxx broker is an anomaly probably not to good to put much weight to it.
    I really not expert in the Jews bible because i never read it
    i read the old testimony
    beside he did not say Jesus he said Maseah or Mosaha both means Jesus
    I just told what happened if you believe its ok and if you do not its ok

    and here i never ask the people if they are Jews or Christians
    because i do not care about there private life and their believes

    REAL JEWS DO NOT BELIEVE IN ISRAEL

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    120 N Main St, Hannibal, MO 63401
    Posts
    7,870
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    164

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jamez View Post
    I really not expert in the Jews bible because i never read it
    i read the old testimony
    beside he did not say Jesus he said Maseah or Mosaha both means Jesus
    I just told what happened if you believe its ok and if you do not its ok

    and here i never ask the people if they are Jews or Christians
    because i do not care about there private life and their believes

    Palestine, the Messiah and the loss of the land called Israel precisely where do these three things exist in the Bible , what book of the Jews Bible what verse would that be.
    A story without truth is not very useful is it.
    Tell your American Jew my xxxxxxxxxx broker that the Torah does mention Phillistia in regards to Phillistines but the
    scenario of Messiah recreating Israel and Phillistia does not exist.
    Who would claim to be that, who was not.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    205
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Samaritan View Post
    Palestine, the Messiah and the loss of the land called Israel precisely where do these three things exist in the Bible , what book of the Jews Bible what verse would that be.
    A story without truth is not very useful is it.
    Tell your American Jew my xxxxxxxxxx broker that the Torah does mention Phillistia in regards to Phillistines but the
    scenario of Messiah recreating Israel and Phillistia does not exist.
    I do not believe any thing you type but i believed every thing he said
    REAL JEWS DO NOT BELIEVE IN ISRAEL

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    120 N Main St, Hannibal, MO 63401
    Posts
    7,870
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    164

    Default

    If you did your homework you'd know that your xxxxxxxx was full of it or you are.
    It's easy to find look it up.
    Who would claim to be that, who was not.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,653
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    2
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    81

    Default

    He is a palestinian jew! thats why he said Palestine and not Israel!

    Most jews that i've met are zionists, similar to Semetic Duwa here in the forum. Very smart individuals but at the same time not so likeable.

    An outside note, the other day I was reading on a historical forum about the "Jews" intelligence (specifically ashkenazi jews). Well many said that just talking about jews being smarter than average is anti-semitism in itself, I don't understand this argument as being "smarter than average" is something positive not negative!

    Anyway one explanation of why Ashkenazi are so intelligent is the selection pressure that they encountered in Europe due to the prosecution!!!! Sephardic jews have an IQ average similar to as the global average... Speaking a lot about the situation of jews in Europe and that in the middle east during historical times.
    ? ? ?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    205
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Samaritan View Post
    If you did your homework you'd know that your xxxxxxxx was full of it or you are.
    It's easy to find look it up.
    Once my father said
    Thieves think every one is a thief and liars think every one lies
    I think you are a big liar thats why you think I am a liar
    REAL JEWS DO NOT BELIEVE IN ISRAEL

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4,262
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    72

    Default

    I think real Jews are descendants of Judah

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    120 N Main St, Hannibal, MO 63401
    Posts
    7,870
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    164

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jamez View Post
    Once my father said
    Thieves think every one is a thief and liars think every one lies
    I think you are a big liar thats why you think I am a liar
    Liars are easy to foil on this forum as you are exposed as one almost daily, when you post something as fact and it is fraudulent you are made to be what you are and that only takes little work to ferret out the truth.
    I warned you at the outset if you or others like you will be confronted and exposed for what they are, it is my pleasure and honor to do so.
    Over ten years of exposing, liars, frauds and scoundrels who tell lies about, Jews, Israel and those who dishonor the victims of the Holocaust as has been done on Cedars forum as well as Sawte. Sam ha Shomer.
    Last edited by Samaritan; 17-01-2016 at 06:32 AM.
    Who would claim to be that, who was not.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •