Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Palestine: The maps tell the true story

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jamez View Post
    In recent history the area called Palestine includes the territories of present day Israel and Jordan (see map above. For earlier history of the term see article). From 1517 to 1917 most of this area remained under the rule of the Ottoman Empire.Ottoman Empire was dissolved at the end of World War I. Its successor, modern republic of Turkey, transferred Palestine to British Empire control under the Lausanne agreement that followed WW I.In 1917 Great Britain issued the Balfour Declaration for "the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people". In 1922 Britain allocated nearly 80% of Palestine to Transjordan. Thus, Jordan covers the majority of the land of Palestine under British Mandate. Jordan also includes the majority of the Arabs who lived there. In other words, Jordan is the Arab portion of Palestine.The residents of Palestine are called "Palestinians". Since Palestine includes both modern day Israel and Jordanboth Arab and Jewish residents of this area were referred to as "Palestinians".It was only after the Jews re-inhabited their historic homeland of Judea and Samaria, that the myth of an Arab Palestinian nation was created and marketed worldwide. Jews come from Judea, not Palestinians. There is no language known as Palestinian, or any Palestinian culture distinct from that of all the Arabs in the area. There has never been a land known as Palestine governed by Palestinians. "Palestinians" are Arabs indistinguishable from Arabs throughout the Middle East. The great majority of Arabs in greater Palestine and Israel share the same culture, language and religion.Much of the Arab population in this area actually migrated into Israel and Judea and Samaria from the surrounding Arab countries in the past 100 years. The rebirth of Israel was accompanied by economic prosperity for the region. Arabs migrated to this area to find employment and enjoy the higher standard of living. In documents not more than hundred years, the area is described as a scarcely populated region. Jews by far were the majority in Jerusalem over the small Arab minority. Until the Oslo agreement the major source of income for Arab residents was employment in the Israeli sector. To this day, many Arabs try to migrate into Israel with various deceptions to become a citizen of Israel.Even the Chairman of the Palestinian Authority, Arafat himself, is not a "Palestinian". He was born in Egypt. The famous "Palestinian covenant" states that Palestinians are "an integral part of the Arab nation" -- a nation which is blessed with a sparsely populated land mass 660 times the size of tiny Israel (Judea, Samaria and Gaza included).All attempts to claim Arab sovereignty over Israel of today, should be seen with their real intention: The destruction of Israel as a Jewish state and the only bulwark of the Judeo-Christian Western civilization in the Middle East.
    • Additional Resources:

Lets see you post a link to a history of Israel then you copy paste an Israeli site without citing your source. here it is http://www.science.co.il/History-Palestine.php

Now you highlight in green I suppose your point in Green and Red Did anyone ever tell you what a talented debater and poster you are...really you are terrific amazing.

Anyway I'll make your point even if you won't from your copy pastes Israeli sites.
    Here we go..
    "Since Palestine includes both modern day Israel and Jordan I fail to see your point both Arab and Jewish residents of this area were referred to as "Palestinians"

Nice touch the green and red ....see talent...lol.

I fail to see you refute that in no time in history was there an independent sovereign country called Palestine ...please state the year.
    Prior to 1948
    Jews call themselves Palestinians but not Arabs in fact the Jerusalem Post was called the Palestine Post.
    The very copy paste piece you use blows your argument, did you even read it,

Look what you copy pasted

" It was only after the Jews re-inhabited their historic homeland of Judea and Samaria, that the myth of an Arab Palestinian nation was created and marketed worldwide.

Jews come from Judea, not Palestinians. There is no language known as Palestinian, or any Palestinian culture distinct from that of all the Arabs in the area.

There has never been a land known as Palestine governed by Palestinians. "Palestinians" are Arabs indistinguishable from Arabs throughout the Middle East.

Now when you use something as a proof you should use something that does not kill your argument.

I don't understand your thinking that this copy paste furthers your argument.

Answer the question of when Palestine was a sovereign independent country.

Last edited by Samaritan; 10-01-2016 at 04:01 PM.
    Who would claim to be that, who was not.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by proisrael-nonisraeli View Post
    Correct name for contemporary Palestine is Arab-occupied Judea.
    Why do you spoil intellectual conversations with stale one liners?

You could have said that much better.

3. Thanks Kasarjian thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousAmerican View Post
    Why do you spoil intellectual conversations with stale one liners?

You could have said that much better.
    I wouldn't call it "stale", I'd call it "eternal".

BTW, simplicity is genius.
    Last edited by proisrael-nonisraeli; 10-01-2016 at 04:15 PM.

5. Thanks Semitic Duwa thanked for this post
    Likes Semitic Duwa liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The common representation of Israel’s birth is that the UN created Israel, that the world was in favor of this move, and that the US governmental establishment supported it. All these assumptions are demonstrably incorrect.
    In reality, while the UN General Assembly recommended the creation of a Jewish state in part of Palestine, that recommendation was non-binding and never implemented by the Security Council.
    Second, the General Assembly passed that recommendation only after Israel proponents threatened and bribed numerous countries in order to gain a required two-thirds of votes.
    Alison Weir is executive director of If Americans Knew and president of theCouncil for the National Interest. See the “History of US-Israel Relations” for detailed citations for the above information. Additional references can be found in “How Palestine Became Israel.”
    Third, the US administration supported the recommendation out of domestic electoral considerations, and took this position over the strenuous objections of the State Department, the CIA, and the Pentagon.
    The passage of the General Assembly recommendation sparked increased violence in the region. Over the following months the armed wing of the pro-Israel movement, which had long been preparing for war, perpetrated a series of massacres and expulsions throughout Palestine, implementing a plan to clear the way for a majority-Jewish state.
    It was this armed aggression, and the ethnic cleansing of at least three-quarters of a million indigenous Palestinians, that created the Jewish state on land that had been 95 percent non-Jewish prior to Zionist immigration and that even after years of immigration remained 70 percent non-Jewish. And despite the shallow patina of legality its partisans extracted from the General Assembly, Israel was born over the opposition of American experts and of governments around the world, who opposed it on both pragmatic and moral grounds.
    Alison Weir is an anti Semite and she's very well known.
    The Homeland for the Jewish People as well as the Arab States of Lebanon, Syria, and Iraq (Mesopotamia) was created by the League of Nations in 1920. All 53 members voted for it.
    It was the UN under it's own Charter Article 80 that brought the Jewish State to fruition.
    Revisiting what occurred in 1948 does not change things that Israel is an independent sovereign Jewish State and Palestine never was.

7. Thanks Semitic Duwa thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by proisrael-nonisraeli View Post
    I wouldn't call it "stale", I'd call it "eternal".

BTW, simplicity is genius.

9. Likes proisrael-nonisraeli liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Semitic Duwa View Post
    ROFL jamez is copy-pasting propaganda from the gutter antisemitic website ifamericansknew.org
    Yes and he does not know the Mandate for Palestine at all.
    This jamez could he be one of those alias's that was used by the fellow that was tossed off Cedars, I know he had a few. I can't recall his name, entertaining this fellow is not but perhaps he aged poorly like bad cheese or wine.

11. Thanks Semitic Duwa thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i am posting from no website i just ask google my questions and google feed me
    ask him the same questions you will get the same answers
    Lol google feeds you crap ask crap and you will receive it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol these days and with the smart phones no one can lie about history Siri from Apple and Google have all the answers
    Lol again try an education instead of voice from an iphone or a book instead of websites are you reduced to Wikipedia for your knowledge, is this the state of debate.
    I suppose I understand why you copy paste posted as a proof something that defeats your entire premise.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all." --Oscar Wilde

15. Thanks Samaritan, Semitic Duwa thanked for this post
    Likes Samaritan, Semitic Duwa liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Samaritan View Post
    Yes and he does not know the Mandate for Palestine at all.
    This jamez could he be one of those alias's that was used by the fellow that was tossed off Cedars, I know he had a few. I can't recall his name, entertaining this fellow is not but perhaps he aged poorly like bad cheese or wine.
    Ironically, I have the same feeling - cannot remember the name, but style is very much familiar.

17. Thanks Semitic Duwa thanked for this post