User Tag List

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 162

Thread: Palestine: The maps tell the true story

  1. #101
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    120 N Main St, Hannibal, MO 63401
    Posts
    7,975
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    171

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jamez View Post
    Jesus was Jew so his 12 students and all the people became Christians in his time all were Jews so the Christian Palestinians has the right of the land not only the Jews
    then the Muslims came to Palestine and some from the Christians and Jews converted to Muslims
    now we have the land belongs to the three religions
    this is the history
    According to Jewish Law you would have to be circumcised and you would have to be the son of a woman who was a halachic Jew or converted halachicly by a Rabbi. Jesus was a Jew but he was not married as far as I know. Christians are not the genetic descendants of the wife of Jesus.
    It is typical of people like you to rewrite the Bible and what it says.
    However, what you think and what you wish to rewrite, reinterpret means nothing and dies not effect what is written in Genesis the first book of the Bible.
    Who would claim to be that, who was not.

  2. #102
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4,305
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    78

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jamez View Post
    Jesus was Jew so his 12 students and all the people became Christians in his time all were Jews so the Christian Palestinians has the right of the land not only the Jews
    then the Muslims came to Palestine and some from the Christians and Jews converted to Muslims
    now we have the land belongs to the three religions
    this is the history
    You are right jamez as today's Palastinians are the descendants of Isaac and Ishmael ( Abrahamics ) so they are the true owners of the land unlike the Ashke-Nazi invaders who came from Bavaria and Khazaria somewhere in Europe.

  3. #103
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4,305
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    78

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Samaritan View Post
    He wrote it before he died ya genius if you question who wrote the Bible ask your Imam.
    this also may help
    https://answersingenesis.org/bible-c...d-man-writing/
    Either you are an idiot or your empty head full of stones !
    How can a man write about his death and where will be buried or he will be so and so of age when he will die ?

  4. #104
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Irrelevant
    Posts
    2,544
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    78

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Samaritan View Post
    According to Jewish Law you would have to be circumcised and you would have to be the son of a woman who was a halachic Jew or converted halachicly by a Rabbi.
    Sam, that law came into being roughly around the time of the Tanna'im (at best) if not later. Back then, the standard for the transmission of Jewishness was patrilineal, conversion was quite different and less stringent (all that was required from the ger was circumcision and an open endorsement the new faith by means of a public declaration, similar to how Ruth converted)... In fact it was more about joining your fate to that of the Jewish people rather than converting per se, Judaism has always been an ethno-religion.

  5. #105
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    120 N Main St, Hannibal, MO 63401
    Posts
    7,975
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    171

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jolio View Post
    Either you are an idiot or your empty head full of stones !
    How can a man write about his death and where will be buried or he will be so and so of age when he will die ?
    You either believe the Bible or you do not your religion believes that Moses wrote the first five books of the Bible argue with them ya dolt.
    The link provided is a good informative explanation for doubters.
    The Quran is jam packed with nonsense so don't come here and complain because your tiny pea brain cannot grasp it.
    You either believe Genesis is Gods word or you don't, who wrote it is inconsequential, it was written a thousand years before anyone questioned who was the Messiah and thousands of years before Arabs like you wanted to steal the Jews land.
    Genesis and the Covenant are the religious authority to who owns the land.
    Last edited by Samaritan; 14-01-2016 at 04:33 AM.
    Who would claim to be that, who was not.

  6. #106
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    120 N Main St, Hannibal, MO 63401
    Posts
    7,975
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    171

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Semitic Duwa View Post
    Sam, that law came into being roughly around the time of the Tanna'im (at best) if not later. Back then, the standard for the transmission of Jewishness was patrilineal, conversion was quite different and less stringent (all that was required from the ger was circumcision and an open endorsement the new faith by means of a public declaration, similar to how Ruth converted)... In fact it was more about joining your fate to that of the Jewish people rather than converting per se, Judaism has always been an ethno-religion.
    You and I disagree on Who is a Jew.
    That said no Christian nor Muslim like jolio and jamez can claim to own the land because some how there is some relationship to the Hebrew People.
    Lastly, the Covenant in regards to who owns the land from a Biblical perspective is limited to those who are specified in Genesis an no speculitive reinterpretation of the jolio's and jamez's of this world.
    Last edited by Samaritan; 14-01-2016 at 03:31 AM.
    Who would claim to be that, who was not.

  7. #107
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    120 N Main St, Hannibal, MO 63401
    Posts
    7,975
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    171

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jolio View Post
    You are right jamez as today's Palastinians are the descendants of Isaac and Ishmael ( Abrahamics ) so they are the true owners of the land unlike the Ashke-Nazi invaders who came from Bavaria and Khazaria somewhere in Europe.
    you both are not entitled to any of the land .

    Do you not understand what is meant by God telling you that only Issac and his Hebrew descendants are in the Covenant are entitled to the land.
    Is jamez a Hebrew no he is not.
    Just because Jesus was a Jew does not does not mean that Christians have any claim to the Holy Land.
    By that logic that Jesus was a Jew and therefor Christians are entitled (totally disregarding the requirement of circumcision) then Jews should control of the Vatican as well as all Papal lands, treasures and the like. I doubt jamez that will sit well with you. That is your logic is it not.

    The Bible excludes you jolio if somehow you think you are a descendant of Ishmael, the Bible said in no uncertain terms that it was Isaac who would inherit not Ismael.
    You wish to steal the land and jamez wishes to deny the Jews their inheritance but neither of you fools will succeed.

    " Ashke-Nazi invaders who came from Bavaria and Khazaria somewhere in Europe." says jolio is a rubbish lie.
    Who would claim to be that, who was not.

  8. #108
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    361
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Jolio, Jamez... lots of latin muslims around these days!!! =D
    Re-birth of Andalusia!?
    Constructio Cognitio Omnia Vincit

  9. Thanks Semitic Duwa thanked for this post
    Likes Semitic Duwa liked this post
  10. #109
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,745
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    74

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Semitic Duwa View Post
    Sam, that law came into being roughly around the time of the Tanna'im (at best) if not later. Back then, the standard for the transmission of Jewishness was patrilineal, conversion was quite different and less stringent (all that was required from the ger was circumcision and an open endorsement the new faith by means of a public declaration, similar to how Ruth converted)... In fact it was more about joining your fate to that of the Jewish people rather than converting per se, Judaism has always been an ethno-religion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Samaritan View Post
    You and I disagree on Who is a Jew.
    That said no Christian nor Muslim like jolio and jamez can claim to own the land because some how there is some relationship to the Hebrew People.
    Lastly, the Covenant in regards to who owns the land from a Biblical perspective is limited to those who are specified in Genesis an no speculitive reinterpretation of the jolio's and jamez's of this world.
    Guys, there is very easy test on who is and who isn't a Jew.

    If Muslim wants to slap yellow Star of David on you, then you are a Jew.
    If Nazi wants to kill you for being a Jew, then you are a Jew.
    If Haj Amin al-Husseini wants to pair-up with Hitler to kill you for being a Jew, then you are a Jew.
    etc ...

    See, very easy.

  11. #110
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    361
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Semitic Duwa View Post
    Sam, that law came into being roughly around the time of the Tanna'im (at best) if not later. Back then, the standard for the transmission of Jewishness was patrilineal, conversion was quite different and less stringent (all that was required from the ger was circumcision and an open endorsement the new faith by means of a public declaration, similar to how Ruth converted)... In fact it was more about joining your fate to that of the Jewish people rather than converting per se, Judaism has always been an ethno-religion.
    Explanation that I saw years ago "from a rabbi" in one of those "ask a rabbi" site states the same, in his explanation it was sometime in roman empire (that I dont remember) that the matrilinial line became a rule! In roman times there was a lot of convertions and for an adult male to perform circumcision at the time was dangerous. So, switching to matrilineal line would give 100% of trust for the descendents because lots of mans did not do circumcision and convertion was not complete!
    Constructio Cognitio Omnia Vincit

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •