User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sheikh Nimir Speech before his execution.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kasarjian View Post
    Besides!!!!

@KanaanYou complain about 47 Alqaeda and Khoumeini terrorists executed by the Saudi kingdom, and yet you side with the Baathi regime who executed 300 thousands innocent people so far compared to 47 terrorist extremist executed by the Saudi kingdom!!!!!

No wonder why everyone calls you Ayatollah!!
    i don't side with the iranian or syrian regimes, never have and never will. can you say the same about saudi arabia, you seem very pro and defensive of that tyranical head chopping dictatorship?

i am not complaining about the al qaida convicts executed, though some of them may very well have been innocent as well, considering saudi arabia's deplorable human rights record. i am complaining about the execution of an innocent shia cleric, whose only crime was speaking the truth, as well as the 3 other innocent shia activisits beheaded with him.

saudi arabia's government is truly dispicable, they claim to execute al qaida when their wahabi ideology which they conform to is al qaida, isis, taliban, boko haram, abu sayyaf, and so on, etc.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kanaan View Post
    i don't side with the iranian or syrian regimes, never have and never will. can you say the same about saudi arabia, you seem very pro and defensive of that tyranical head chopping dictatorship?

i am not complaining about the al qaida convicts executed, though some of them may very well have been innocent as well, considering saudi arabia's deplorable human rights record. i am complaining about the execution of an innocent shia cleric, whose only crime was speaking the truth, as well as the 3 other innocent shia activisits beheaded with him.

saudi arabia's government is truly dispicable, they claim to execute al qaida when their wahabi ideology which they conform to is al qaida, isis, taliban, boko haram, abu sayyaf, and so on, etc.
    You seem to defend only Nimr the Shiaa man even though 46 others were executed, and like you said some of them could be innocent...I am not the one who is defending one but not the others, I am against the executions in general but the Saudi are in a state of war and they can care less about one Khoumeinis prospect Hassouna wannabe...the Khoumeinis interference are the reason why Nimr was executed....
    have you ever post a thread that talks about an unjust execution in Iran??...I doubt it.
    And yes I am defending Saudi Arabia who supplied my Lebanese army with weapons and ammunition because I am not stupid to defend Iran who is financing the organization that is hijacking my country.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Kanaan
    Of course you care about Nimr, so do not bother posting about the people in Zabadani who are dying from hunger, and if they try to flee they will be shot by Hizbalah......

Hizbalah is changing the demography in Western Syria for their own advantages....

Last edited by Kasarjian; 08-01-2016 at 11:25 AM.

4. Thanks sasuke thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kanaan, I know 2 wrongs do not make a right, but I will show the hypocrisy of those condemning one but not the other.. check below, did we hear anyone protesting?

Execution of Arab Iranian poet Hashem Shaabani condemned by rights groups
    Poet and leading member of banned cultural organisation run by Ahwazi Arab minority reported hanged after public confession Saeed Kamali Dehghan
    Friday 14 February 2014 05.47 AEDT Last modified on Tuesday 3 June 2014 15.50 AEST

International human rights activists have strongly condemned the execution of an Iranian poet who was a prominent member of a banned cultural organisation run by the country's Arab ethnic minority.

He was arrested in 2011 with at least four other fellow Arabs and sentenced to death in a trial described as grossly unfair.

Hashem Shaabani, a 32-year-old poet from Iran's Ahwazi Arab community, was executed last month after he appeared on state television and denounced himself – a confession that activists say was made under duress.

Shaabani, who was from Ramshir, also known as Khalafabad, in Iran's south-western province of Khuzestan, was hanged after being found guilty of Moharebeh (war against God) for allegedly having links with a separatist terrorist organisation. He is reported to have been executed along with another cultural activist and colleague, identified as Hadi Rashedi.

According to the Iranian human rights group IHR, their families were informed by prison officials that the man had been put to death in January but the exact place and time of their executions are unknown.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...ran-middleeast

6. Thanks Kanaan, Semitic Duwa thanked for this post
    Likes Kanaan, Semitic Duwa liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Then there is one more recent, just a couple of week ago:

http://al-marsd.com/c-131713/#.VoGofvkrLrd

8. Thanks Semitic Duwa thanked for this post
    Likes Semitic Duwa liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The bottom line is that the whole Middle East is run by barbaric tribes and it doesn't matter who is in charge, the successors are worse than the incumbents ! They replace a Genghis Khan by Hulagu Khan , what is the difference?
    The west is not interested in principals or morals, they are interested in the money trail/oil, they don't care if the ruler massacred all his subjects or just executed some. We live in a very corrupt environment and it is not getting any better, just fasten your seat-belt for the tough ride.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gotta love how the mainstream media is echoing the Ayatollahs' rhetoric by portraying Nimr Ba2er el Nimr as a civil rights activist who was murdered for no good reason, the enemedia enjoys making fun of Putin and RT's pro-Iranian propaganda but the fact of the matter is that they sound exactly the same, and I find that quite telling: Now that Hussein Oballah has gone full-Shi'ite, the left is busy performing the U-turn from a pro-MB to pro-IRGC stance before our very eyes.

The MB-induced "Arab spring" killed plenty of people - indeed it's still claiming the lives of many others as we speak - and the ultra-leftists were quick to jump on the bandwagon and join the chorus of "pro-democracy" voices not realising for a second that they have no influence in the region's political dynamics.
    We're seeing something similar here, just the other way around: Just as the ultra-leftists were all too thrilled to praise MB-induced democracy in Egypt, Libya, Tunisia, Yemen, Syria et al. they're now eager to praise Sheikh Nimr's "civil rights activism" record and support the Shi'ite uproar engineered from Tehran.

Now that the MB experience failed utterly, the left has decided to vouch for the Shi'ites... Need I explain how idiotic taking sides in the Sunni-Shi'a feud is? I think not, the left is by far the cheapest whore in the region, you must be really blind not to see that.
    The left's quest for a tyrannical fatherland never ends.
    Last edited by Semitic Duwa; 09-01-2016 at 12:23 AM.

11. Thanks Kasarjian, Samaritan thanked for this post
    Likes Samaritan liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Super observation from across the Sea, of America under this cloud of the Left and the Progressives under the direction of the Obama Regimen.
    Who would claim to be that, who was not.

13. Thanks Semitic Duwa thanked for this post
    Likes Semitic Duwa liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kasarjian View Post
    @Kanaan
    Of course you care about Nimr, so do not bother posting about the people in Zabadani who are dying from hunger, and if they try to flee they will be shot by Hizbalah......

Hizbalah is changing the demography in Western Syria for their own advantages....

Aren't you sick of believing everything said by these ''rebel'' sources. They have been lieing for five years and continue to lie . Their very existence is a lie.

These ''rebels'' together with the sunni wahhabi mouthpieces of al arabiya and al jazeera managed to destroy an entire country and civilization with their lies.

This has to be the worst revolution man has ever witnessed .

This ''revolution'' has destroyed a whole country that took decades to build, it has caused insurmountable suffering and death, it has permanently destroyed Islam and its image, it has sent thousands of people into Europe to cause rape and murder such as in Paris and now we have the abuse of girls in Cologne Germany ( I bet half were free syria army supporters ).

The past five years of Arab hell that they call spring is the most ****ed up period in middle east history and STILL you give these animals oxygen by posting their lies .
    ''We aren't dealing with regime change either unilaterally nor through taking part in political conspiracies'' - Russia FM Lavrov

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by broscoenRiad View Post
    Aren't you sick of believing everything said by these ''rebel'' sources. They have been lieing for five years and continue to lie . Their very existence is a lie.

These ''rebels'' together with the sunni wahhabi mouthpieces of al arabiya and al jazeera managed to destroy an entire country and civilization with their lies.

This has to be the worst revolution man has ever witnessed .

This ''revolution'' has destroyed a whole country that took decades to build, it has caused insurmountable suffering and death, it has permanently destroyed Islam and its image, it has sent thousands of people into Europe to cause rape and murder such as in Paris and now we have the abuse of girls in Cologne Germany ( I bet half were free syria army supporters ).

The past five years of Arab hell that they call spring is the most ****ed up period in middle east history and STILL you give these animals oxygen by posting their lies .

Every one in the whole world is a liar except the Khoumeinis of course.....oppps and Kanaan says the truth also, or he thinks he does is more accurate.....

THE CREDIBLE KHOUMEINIS OF THIS AGE.....and the rest of the world are all lars...