User Tag List

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Lebanese militant leader killed in Israeli raid in Syria - Hezbollah

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Killing a child is hardly heroic or honorable as juggs would believe in fact this the dead fat Kuntar is no better then a child killing deviant.
    Kuntar is now in hell and will never rest,he gets what Hitler gets or worse in the Sandler movie Little Nicky oh yes Arafat is next in line and then Haj Amn al Husseini.
    I hope they don't run out of pineapples.

Last edited by Samaritan; 24-12-2015 at 04:33 PM.
    Who would claim to be that, who was not.

2. Thanks Semitic Duwa thanked for this post
    Likes Semitic Duwa liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by broscoenRiad View Post
    Samir fought the Israeli enemy and for that he is deserving of respect .

He was an enemy of Israel and that's why the the Israelis went to lengths to take him out .

Al nusra , Isis , ahrah al sham , jaysh Al fateh and the rest of the Friends of Israel get free rein.

may Samir Rip .
    Israel never targets Daesh or Nusra, and these two terrorist groups never target Israel as well! Eventhough that they have a strong presence in the Golan!
    The only real enemies of Israel in the region are HA and Iran.
    ? ? ?

4. Thanks Juggernaut thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ali_81 View Post
    There are many women who are brilliants in politics, as politicians or as journalists. However, Hanin Ghadar is not one of them. She better stop writing articles... Who reads her anyway? except Greg of course...
    I should tell you that I love when people publically disparage her articles. It makes others curious as to what she has written. So please continue when I post more of her articles
    "No need to say more...I, for one, do not care one iota about being politically correct, I do call it as I see it without no fear, and those who get their feeling hurt by such truth I say to them:
    " GO CRY ME A RIVER" "-Beirutilibnani

The Right To Do Something Does Not Mean It Is Right. (William Safire)

Every piece of this is man's bullshit. They call this war a cloud over the land. But they made the weather and then they stand in the rain and say 'Shit, it's raining!'

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Samir fought the Israeli enemy and for that he is deserving of respect .

He was an enemy of Israel and that's why the the Israelis went to lengths to take him out .

Al nusra , Isis , ahrah al sham , jaysh Al fateh and the rest of the Friends of Israel get free rein.

may Samir Rip .
    Every Israeli, every Jew who supports Putin and thinks Bashar el Assad is a "lesser evil" who deserves to stay in charge because he's supposedly "fighting terrorism" should read this magnificent comment. Thank you ya ramez, you're really making things clear for everyone...

7. Thanks Kasarjian thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Semitic Duwa View Post
    Every Israeli, every Jew who supports Putin and thinks Bashar el Assad is a "lesser evil" who deserves to stay in charge because he's supposedly "fighting terrorism" should read this magnificent comment. Thank you ya ramez, you're really making things clear for everyone...
    What you talking about ?

Samir was a man who stood by his principle and he was your enemy.

You condemn all the murdering bastards on your side before you moralise with me.
    ''We aren't dealing with regime change either unilaterally nor through taking part in political conspiracies'' - Russia FM Lavrov

9. Thanks Ali_81 thanked for this post
    Likes Ali_81 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What you talking about ?

Samir was a man who stood by his principle and he was your enemy.

You condemn all the murdering bastards on your side before you moralise with me.
    Keep 'em coming ya ramez, that's exactly the kind of comment I want the pro-Assad fools in Israel to read next time they'll spew silly excuses such as "Assad is fighting terrorism".
    Last edited by Semitic Duwa; 25-12-2015 at 05:45 AM.

11. Thanks Kasarjian thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Semitic Duwa View Post
    Keep 'em coming ya ramez, that's exactly the kind of comment I want the pro-Assad crowd in Israel to read next time it'll spew silly excuses such as "Assad is fighting terrorism".
    Assad is fighting terrorism. He is fighting your allies in the Turks, Saudis and Qataris all of whom have direct channels of communication and alliances of varying degrees with Israel .
    ''We aren't dealing with regime change either unilaterally nor through taking part in political conspiracies'' - Russia FM Lavrov

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Samir Kuntar fought Israel in a time of heightened war and tension.

I am not interested in Israels version of events surrounding Kuntar's operation.

I have yet to see Israelis come out and condemn notorious Jewish Zionist killers such as Begin, Shamir, Arik Sharon.

Come out and condemn them.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Assad is fighting terrorism. He is fighting your allies in the Turks, Saudis and Qataris all of whom have direct channels of communication and alliances of varying degrees with Israel .
    That's right, Assad is fighting terrorism... But Qantar, the scumbag who smashed the head of a 4 year-old girl after killing her father in front of her in cold blood, a man designated as a terrorist by most western countries, is "deserving of respect".
    Like I said, keep 'em coming, keep showing us your true colours ya ramez, you're doing all the work for me, and for that I'm really thankful.

15. Thanks Kasarjian thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am not interested in Israels version of events surrounding Kuntar's operation.
    And I'm not interested in the Ba3athi version of events as promoted by Assad's lapdogs, so you can drop all the funny conspiracies about Qatar, Turkey, Israel, KSA and so on... Besides, your heroes don't even deny "Israels version of events", in fact they revel in it and that's precisely why you told us you love al Qantar.

I have yet to see Israelis come out and condemn notorious Jewish Zionist killers such as Begin, Shamir, Arik Sharon.
    Remember that time when Shamir, Begin and Sharon shot a father and drowned him in the water in front of his 4 year-old daughter before smashing her skull on the rocks?
    Yeah, neither do I.
    But that's above the point really, we already have scores of degenerate Israeli leftists who spend their time condemning and vilifying all of the "Jewish Zionist killers" you can think of (including those you mentioned), so you're just being disingenuous really... Not exactly surprising, coming from an Assad fanboy.
    Last edited by Semitic Duwa; 25-12-2015 at 06:31 AM.

17. Thanks Kasarjian thanked for this post