Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Israelis do not want a leader with vision

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Semitic Duwa View Post
    I actually do take issue with that, Jews are more irrational than the jarabs.
    You prove my point with that ridiculous response. You aren't answering seriously. You're just being evasive.

Of course they were irrational Sam...
    I'm not Sam! And I'm sure that Sammy would not be pleased with that.

Makes me wonder if you put much thought into your answers; or even if you are now a team of repliers using one account, with one of you losing track of whom you'real talking to.
    Last edited by CuriousAmerican; 11-10-2015 at 06:03 AM.

2. Thanks Fadi thanked for this post
    Likes Fadi liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousAmerican View Post
    Most of the Arabs are indigenous. The Muslims planted an elite; and over time, the indigenous converted to Islam, often to avoid a jizya tax. Arab Christians are almost certainly part descendants of 1st century Jewish converts to Christianity. So your argument falls flat; especially since most Jews are probably not pure blood, either.

A lot of innocents Arabs are being hurt, which means nothing to you; but we're it done to Jews, you would howl.

i have to believe many of those Arabs have ancient Jewish DNA, albeit diluted; while some Jews are actually descendants of 1st century BC Idumeans, not Hebrews.
    You are digressing.

Arabs started this war and it no longer matters what they want, for Jews to live Arabs must go.

I would probably agree to make exception for Christian Arabs because there are few of them and they really do not have place to go, but Muslim Arabs would have to leave still.
    Last edited by proisrael-nonisraeli; 11-10-2015 at 08:12 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by proisrael-nonisraeli View Post
    You are digressing.

Arabs started this war
    When Joshua entered the promised land, who started the war with the Canaanites?

When the British gave away a land to the Zionists that they had already promised to the Arabs via the MacMahon correspondence, who started the war?

Get over this who started it nonsense.

Read Jabotinsky, the original right wing Zionist, will you? He never blamed the Arabs for fighting. Jabotinsky knew that any self-respecting people resists colonization. He knew resistance would be inevitable.

There can be no voluntary agreement between ourselves and the Palestine Arabs. Not now, nor in the prospective future. I say this with such conviction, not because I want to hurt the moderate Zionists. I do not believe that they will be hurt. Except for those who were born blind, they realised long ago that it is utterly impossible to obtain the voluntary consent of the Palestine Arabs for converting "Palestine" from an Arab country into a country with a Jewish majority.
    Notice that Jabotinsky called it an Arab country.

He then added:

The native populations, civilised or uncivilised, have always stubbornly resisted the colonists, irrespective of whether they were civilised or savage.
    And Jabotinsky was a right wing Zionist; but he did not use mealy-mouthed weasel words.

This is a collision between civilizations. Fighting is inevitable.

I have no problem with Israel, but this is not a "who started this" scenario. I have a problem with the whitewashed history, not with Israel per se.

and it no longer matters what they want, for Jews to live Arabs must go.
    So you want the land to be "Arabenrein, Ja!

Look, ethnic cleansing may be the only solution , but I ain't gonna agree with you until you call it by its rightful name: ethnic cleansing.

I would probably agree to make exception for Christian Arabs because there are few of them
    That is mighty tolerant of you. /sarcasm

and they really do not have place to go,
    And neither do the Muslim Arabs have a place to go. All the Arab states and Israel refuse to enfranchise them. They have nowhere to go either.

And so it is your problem, since it will make it harder for Israel to ethnically cleanse them, if no one wants them.

Hitler first wanted to expel the German Jews. No one would take them. You know the story of the SS St Louis. Then Hitler killed them, since no one wanted the Jews.

See where this is going with the Arabs in Judea and Samaria.

but Muslim Arabs would have to leave still.
    Admit it! You want them ethnically cleansed.

It may be the only answer, so why are you afraid to admit it?

Why?

Because if you ethnically cleanse the Arabs of Judea and Samaria, you will be shown to be no better than us HaGoyim.

Get over it. You're just as flawed as we Goyim.
    Last edited by CuriousAmerican; 11-10-2015 at 11:09 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Admit it! You want them ethnically cleansed.
    It does not matter how many times you will ask the same question, your will always get the same answer, which you already have.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It does not matter how many times you will ask the same question, your will always get the same answer, which you already have.
    And no matter how many times you evade the answer, I will call you on it. You describe kicking them out, but are afraid to say ethnic cleansing. Well, what else is it?

You want to ethnically cleanse the Arabs. Alright! It may be the only answer, given the hostility; but be honest about it. Be as honest as Jabotinsky.

I am not critical so much of your opinion, but I am critical of your evasive answers.

7. Thanks Fadi thanked for this post
    Likes Fadi liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And no matter how many times you evade the answer, I will call you on it. You describe kicking them out, but are afraid to say ethnic cleansing. Well, what else is it?

You want to ethnically cleanse the Arabs. Alright! It may be the only answer, given the hostility; but be honest about it. Be as honest as Jabotinsky.

I am not critical so much of your opinion, but I am critical of your evasive answers.
    I already answered to you at least twice - occupiers cannot be ethnically cleansed.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I already answered to you at least twice - occupiers cannot be ethnically cleansed.
    When they have thousand year old roots, they aren't occupiers. Be careful, your argument can be more easily used against your side.

Again, I support Israel, but not the official narrative.

What you seek is ethnic cleansing, whether you admit or not.

If you admit it, it may come, and is no dream.

Your move.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When they have thousand year old roots, ...
    If you are talking about Arabs in Judea,then it is common misconception - with exception of very few majority came on the heels of Zionists in the last 100+ years and especially in late 1940s, early 1950s.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you are talking about Arabs in Judea,then it is common misconception - with exception of very few majority came on the heels of Zionists in the last 100+ years and especially in late 1940s, early 1950s.

The Arabs of East Jerusalem were often refugees from Haifa, Jaffa, West Jerusalem and other points West. They were rooted in the land. You lose that argument.

The theories of Joan Peters are exaggerated.

Mark Twain, while he noticed emptiness, also noticed a very populated Nablus.

"The narrow canyon in which Nablous, or Shechem, is situated, is under high cultivation, and the soil is exceedingly black and
    fertile. It is well watered, and its affluent vegetation gains effect by contrast with the barren hills that tower on either side." (The
    Innocents Abroad, p. 322)

"We came finally to the noble grove of orange trees in which the Oriental city of Jaffa lies buried." (The Innocents Abroad, p. 360)
    I am not denying Israel's claim to the land, but that claim was asserted by displacing genuinely indigenous people.

When the Muslims took over a place, it was not replacement like the Anglo, Dutch, and French took over parts of the USA to produce a very white Republic. (New England - English, Neiuw Amsterdam (New York) Dutch, Lousiana (French).

It was more of an elite who set up and then intermarried, more like Bolivia, Peru, and Ecuador, where the Spanish were a small elite, imposed a religion, but most of the people have Indian blood. Likewise, while the Palestinians have some DNA in their line back to Arabia, most of the DNA is local, and may go back to the 1st century. Most Peruvians, Bolivians, and Mexicans have some Spanish in them - the blood of the conqueror - but most of the bloodline is indigenous, which is why most Mexicans are more Indian than white.

The Islamic conquests were more like the Spanish, and not like Northern Europeans. This is where the official narrative of Israel breaks down. They find an Arab with a recent grandmother but what about the other set of grandparents?! This why some Moroccans have white skin, fair eyes, and hair while most Egyptians are much darker.

Whether or not the Arabs in the Eastern side of Jerusalem were native to Jerusalem is immaterial. They were native to Mandatory Palestine. Many are in Eastern Jeruslam becaue they were chased out of 1948 Israel. Many would be happy to give you their apartment in Eastern side of Jerusalem if you returned to them their house in Jaffa or the Sheik Munis district of Tel Aviv (which was Arab).

Would you be willing to trade?

Stop spouting playbook answers. Do your homework?

Note: I am not suggesting that you let them return to Tel Aviv. I am suggesting that you stop with one line answers, which do not adequately describe the situation. The Arabs of Sheik Munis made peace with the Hagannah early in 1948, but were still chased out by the Irgun and Lehi, who kidnapped their leadership. This was ethnic cleansing, pure and simple.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Sha..._and_aftermath

"The Arab learned that it was not enough to reach an agreement with the
    Haganah and that there were 'other Jews' of whom to beware, and possibly to be aware of more than the Haganah, which had not control over them."
    Last edited by CuriousAmerican; 12-10-2015 at 08:40 AM.