Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Arab World is Nuts

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default The Arab World is Nuts

With the exception of the Westward looking Maronites - I am not even so sure about the Eastern Christians - the Arab world is completely rockers.

And into this mess, China is going now into the Mideast.

Are you mad China? Every European nation has tried to civilize the Muslims, and they have all failed. Some more than once: The French, the British, etc.

http://www.almasdarnews.com/article/...rive-in-syria/

However, according to a senior officer in the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) that is stationed inside the Syrian coastal city of Latakia, Chinese military personnel and aerial assets are scheduled to arrive in the coming weeks (6 weeks) to the port-city of Tartous – he could not provide anymore detail.
    If this were not going to end in a major world war, I would say let the Chinese go in. Let the West have a break.

Let the Chinese lose a trillion dollars trying to bring civilization to the ISIS and Al Qaeda and Jaish al Islami whatever splinter groups arise. Let the Chinese wake up twenty years from now and ask themselves: Where did our money go? What happened to our former excellent balance of trade? Why are we trillions in debt? Why did the Muslims destroy the biggest building in Beijing? They hate us for our Won Ton noodles.

Then it will hit the Chinese: The Muslims hate the Chinese because the Muslims hate everyone, including themselves. The Shi'a hate the Sunni, and both hate the Sufi. The Nashashibi hate the Husseini who hate the Saudis, et al, et al.

During the interim rest, as the Chinese go broke fighting the warriors of Mohammed, maybe the USA can recover some of its economy.

The Chinese have no idea what they are in for. Fighting a billion Muslims who think suicide death is an improvement in the standard of living; and who never quit. Never. Syria has been reduced to rubble and they are still fighting.

The Arabs are incapable of not fighting.

Araby/Islam/the Ummah is incapable of any social organization larger than an extended family out to first cousiins. By second cousins, they have already commenced to feuding.

Gen 12:16 He [Ishmael, the Arabs] shall be a wild donkey of a man, his hand against everyone and everyone’s hand against him, and he shall dwell over against all his kinsmen.

What an apt prophecy.

This would be funny if people were not being killing and if a world war was not coming.

To the Muslims here on this board; You do realize that your behavior is starting World War III, and before this is over billions will die. Of course, this won't stop you. You have 72 virgins waiting for each and every one of you.

As a Christian, I am in tears. Over the last thirty years every major power but China has intervened to try and control the Muslims. And none has succeeded. I wish the Chinese success. I know they will fail.

China! China! China. You cannot even control the Muslim Uyghurs of Xingjiang.

While the Chinese have one kid per couple. The Uyghurs are breeding like crazy.

This is so tragic.

Finally, do you Muslims realize that your behavior is so bad ... So Bad ... SO BAD ... that every non-Muslim country in the world is now allied against you. Not since Nazi Germany has any one entity earned such universal disdain.

Are you absorbing this Jolio? The religion of the clean behind is a menace to humanity, and the rest of humanity is organizing to destroy it.

Well, don't worry, Jolio.

Putin and China will be handed defeats also.

Why?

Because it is hard to defeat people who breed rapidly, and welcome death.

World War III. Nuclear Weapons. Evaporated cities.

This is not going to end well. Islam will lose but not before half to two-thirds the planet is in cinders.

But you think it is worth it, Jolio.

Dear Lord. Protect the Chinese. They have no idea - none at all - what they are in for.
    Last edited by CuriousAmerican; 26-09-2015 at 06:36 PM.

2. Likes broscoenRiad liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

CA,

Always a pleasure to read your posts, you are very amusing.

China is coming to town as I already mentioned in the Russian troops in Tartus thread.

I cannot wait for their arrival.

We have had enough of American interventions in the ME.

Time for the Russians and Chinese to bring some stability.

I told you already, Assad is staying and Syria will be the start of great things to come.

The Israelis had better get used to the fact that their American babysitters are not the only players in the neighborhood. Those days are gone.
    ''We aren't dealing with regime change either unilaterally nor through taking part in political conspiracies'' - Russia FM Lavrov

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

The Russians and Chinese want to stop this muther****er who thought Syria will be handed to him on a plate.

''We aren't dealing with regime change either unilaterally nor through taking part in political conspiracies'' - Russia FM Lavrov

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

CA you are a religionist yourself, you are nutty as they come, try bananas.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is no "arab world", this concept is a product of pan-arabism. Either way, the west is even crazier than the "arab world".

Quote Originally Posted by broscoenRiad View Post
    China is coming to town as I already mentioned in the Russian troops in Tartus thread.

I told you already, Assad is staying and Syria will be the start of great things to come.

The Israelis had better get used to the fact that their American babysitters are not the only players in the neighborhood. Those days are gone.
    Like I said in the other thread, if the USA failed in Iraq, there's no way Russia, China and Iran will succeed in Syria and Iraq. Mark my words.
    Funny you'd speak of "American babysitters" as far as Israel is concerned since Syria and Iran would crumble without Russia and China propping these countries up.

7. Likes CuriousAmerican liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

CA,

Always a pleasure to read your posts, you are very amusing.

So have I. It is about time someone else dealt with the lunatics.

As George Bush said: Mission Accomplished!

Two words should never be used in the same sentence: Arab and stablity.

I never doubted that Assad would remain. But I never suspected that every house in Syria would be destroyed.

Years from now, after more war, Assad will still remain ... in control of 30% of Syria, with some Sunni insurgency on his doorstep.

The Israelis had better get used to the fact that their American babysitters are not the only players in the neighborhood.
    The new interlopers will be smacked around more than we were. Or have you forgotten that the Jaish al-Islami and ISIS now have abandoned American weapons.

Those days are gone.
    I expect tens of thousands of dead among the new interlopers leading to a world war.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Russians and Chinese want to stop this muther****er who thought Syria will be handed to him on a plate.

Erdogan with his visions of a revived Turkish Caliphate is a genuine lunatic. Turkey is assisting Uyghur Turkic rebels in China.

What a loon?!

Let's not underestimate the Saudis though.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fadi View Post
    CA you are a religionist yourself, you are nutty as they come, try bananas.

But I am not into ritual ... and I eat ham, though I am not fond of it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Semitic Duwa View Post
    There is no "arab world", this concept is a product of pan-arabism. Either way, the west is even crazier than the "arab world".
    NONSENSE!

Like I said in the other thread, if the USA failed in Iraq, there's no way Russia, China and Iran will succeed in Syria and Iraq. Mark my words.
    Already Jaish al-Islami (The Army of Islam) is firing on Putin's troops. The comedy has begun.

Look at this video

And there are millions more like them!

The initial victories will be Putin's. Initially.

"Mission Accomplished" - G. Bush.

But then slowly, the daily grind. A soldier there. A suicide bomber there. A veiled woman will stab a general. An attack in Chechnya. A plane will crash into the Kremlin. Putin will say: They hate us for our borscht. And the dabke will continue.

The same in China. A dead guard. A suicide bombing. An attack in Xingjiang (East Turkestan), then a plane flown by a Turkic Uyghur will fly into the Shanghai Towers. No one saw it coming. The Chinese will say they hate us for our cheap electronics.

Trust me: In two years, Putin will desperate to hire Israeli security experts to help him deal with the fiasco, only to find out that the Chinese are bidding against him for Israeli services. Russia's economy will collapse totally.

Thanks to the religion of peace, the whole world is being West Bank-ized. Think about it! Airports, building entrances. Armed troops in cities. Formerly open spaces now have armed guards. Show me your ID. Civil rights are destroyed.

Funny you'd speak of "American babysitters" as far as Israel is concerned since Syria and Iran would crumble without Russia and China propping these countries up.
    Actually Russia and China will crumble.
    Last edited by CuriousAmerican; 27-09-2015 at 06:10 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You think everyone is nuts; except you and certain very right wing Jewish "settlers," who idolize 'Kahane Z"L.'

There is a dark side to you, SD - borderline right wing fascist.

I liked you better when you were a fan of the Doggster.

hqdefault.jpg

But now that you sport a Shamir icon ... Shamir?! The guy was a thug!

At least Begin was an intellectual, but Shamir was a thug.