User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 51 to 60 of 60

Thread: Refugee crisis: Why aren't Gulf states taking them in?

  1. #51
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,692
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    67

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Semitic Duwa View Post
    I don't really don't get all the Assad groupieism, I often see fancy excuses like "He's fighting ISIS"... Most of the gullible idiots who repeat these chestnuts don't seem to realise that the Taliban and Al Qaeda are also fighting ISIS, I have yet to see these people supporting El Zawahiri et al.
    OK, you and Kasarjian disagree with my point of view and I may be naive and I may even be complete idiot.

    However, here is what I cannot answer for myself and maybe you can help.

    If Assad is gone as opposition to ISIS what is most likely to happen next?
    Why is it bad to have your mortal enemies, Assad and ISIS, fighting for eternity?
    Why is it better for this gridlock/stalemate/whatever to be broken?

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Irrelevant
    Posts
    2,490
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    70

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by proisrael-nonisraeli View Post
    If Assad is gone as opposition to ISIS what is most likely to happen next?
    Why is it bad to have your mortal enemies, Assad and ISIS, fighting for eternity?
    Why is it better for this gridlock/stalemate/whatever to be broken?
    1. Assad is already gone, Syria doesn't exist anymore. The only opposition to ISIS in the region is Iran along with Russia.
    2. Of course, I wish the war in Syria will last 10,000 years... I hope both sides will win, if you get the gist
    3. I think the above does a fine job answering this question.

  3. Dislikes Ali_81 disliked this post
  4. #53
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,692
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    67

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Semitic Duwa View Post
    1. Assad is already gone, Syria doesn't exist anymore. The only opposition to ISIS in the region is Iran along with Russia.
    2. Of course, I wish the war in Syria will last 10,000 years... I hope both sides will win, if you get the gist
    3. I think the above does a fine job answering this question.
    To #1 - if Assad will go, Iran and Russia will leave too. So, what should happen next?

    To #2, 3 - Yes, agree and more, we should always try to help the losing side.

  5. Thanks Semitic Duwa thanked for this post
    Likes Semitic Duwa liked this post
    Dislikes Ali_81 disliked this post
  6. #54
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Irrelevant
    Posts
    2,490
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    70

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by proisrael-nonisraeli View Post
    To #1 - if Assad will go, Iran and Russia will leave too. So, what should happen next?
    That's where you're wrong. Iran has already trained dozens of shadowy Shiite militias, including a Syrian version of HA. They've thought this through, if Assad goes, Iran will still be there. Same thing for Russia. Ultimately, the very nature of Assad's nazi regime is a paradox for the mullahs, as it claims to promote secularism, a concept the mullocracy of Iran simply cannot tolerate. I wouldn't be surprised if Iran turned on Assad to gain more credibility.

  7. Thanks Kasarjian thanked for this post
  8. #55
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Cinema Dunia L Chiya7.
    Posts
    3,250
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    108

    Default

    the most important thing that will happen when when Assad and the Mullas are gone from Syria is that, over one million Syrian refugees will leave Lebanon and head home across the borders......
    Remember, it is one million that includes potential ISIS members, or at least Sunni extremists...

    But it seems that the patriotic Lebanese broscoRiad is happy and prefer to have these refugees with potential ISIS members, stay in Lebanon, rather than head home....that is why he and his buddy the pro Israeli want to prolong the war to keep these refugees inside Lebanon as a burden and potential security threat...








  9. #56
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,653
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    2
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    81

    Default

    The zionists are showing their best qualities on this forum...
    ? ? ?

  10. Likes proisrael-nonisraeli liked this post
  11. #57
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,723
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    89

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ali_81 View Post
    The zionists are showing their best qualities on this forum...
    I wholeheartedly respect these guys.

    I am hearing honesty, clarity and candid talk.

    I like that .

    They want us to smash each others guts, they like what they are seeing . Can you blame them ? I would think the same if I were them .

    Anyway like Semetic Duwa rightly said, Syria as we know it doesn't exist any more. But I disagree with him that Iran will sacrifice Assad. Pro_Israeli is right, Assad is very important to both Russia and Iran, so he will be around for a long time still.


    Revolution, revolution. Shukran KSA, Shukran Qatar, all heil Erdogan. Syria is destroyed. Syrians are fleeing like nawar. They once had a good country these refugees, all now gone.

    But atleast Assad and the SAA get to stay. Hezbollah cannot be touched by anyone, that's a guarantee.

    Meanwhile listen to this Jarab.

    Last edited by broscoenRiad; 13-09-2015 at 09:55 AM.
    ''We aren't dealing with regime change either unilaterally nor through taking part in political conspiracies'' - Russia FM Lavrov

  12. #58
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,692
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    67

    Default

    @Semitic Duwa , @broscoenRiad

    "Anyway like Semetic Duwa rightly said, Syria as we know it doesn't exist any more. But I disagree with him that Iran will sacrifice Assad. Pro_Israeli is right, Assad is very important to both Russia and Iran, so he will be around for a long time still."

    I think I am beginning to understand the source of confusion.

    When I say "Assad" I mean "Assad's regime" and when Semitic Duwa says "Assad" s/he probably means "Assad the person".

    If I am right, then I do not believe we have a difference of opinions.

    Because this
    . . . Semitic Duwa: "if Assad goes, Iran will still be there. Same thing for Russia."
    is only possible if Assad's regime is still in power even after Assad is gone (i.e. replaced).

    Please, feel free to correct me.

  13. #59
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,653
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    2
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    81

    Default

    I have no respect no nothing for them, they are showing their worst quality of all time which is feeding of the suffering and of the misery of others, thats if not actively playing a role in magnifying such atrocities.

    As for arabs, no need to talk about them they don't even deserve a criticism... They destroyed their lands using their own hands, Libya, Syria, and now Yemen!

    Quote Originally Posted by broscoenRiad View Post
    I wholeheartedly respect these guys.

    I am hearing honesty, clarity and candid talk.

    I like that .

    They want us to smash each others guts, they like what they are seeing . Can you blame them ? I would think the same if I were them .

    Anyway like Semetic Duwa rightly said, Syria as we know it doesn't exist any more. But I disagree with him that Iran will sacrifice Assad. Pro_Israeli is right, Assad is very important to both Russia and Iran, so he will be around for a long time still.


    Revolution, revolution. Shukran KSA, Shukran Qatar, all heil Erdogan. Syria is destroyed. Syrians are fleeing like nawar. They once had a good country these refugees, all now gone.

    But atleast Assad and the SAA get to stay. Hezbollah cannot be touched by anyone, that's a guarantee.

    Meanwhile listen to this Jarab.

    ? ? ?

  14. Thanks proisrael-nonisraeli thanked for this post
  15. #60
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,723
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    89

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ali_81 View Post

    As for arabs, no need to talk about them they don't even deserve a criticism... They destroyed their lands using their own hands, Libya, Syria, and now Yemen!
    The point is they did not destroy their lands. They destroyed us ( Non Gulf Arabs...those that actually had proper countries. ).
    Last edited by broscoenRiad; 15-09-2015 at 04:03 AM.
    ''We aren't dealing with regime change either unilaterally nor through taking part in political conspiracies'' - Russia FM Lavrov

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •