User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 60

Thread: Refugee crisis: Why aren't Gulf states taking them in?

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,692
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    67

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Semitic Duwa View Post
    I sense a bit of Islamophobia in your tone.
    Nova days Islamophobia is a virtue.

  2. Thanks Semitic Duwa thanked for this post
    Likes Semitic Duwa liked this post
  3. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Cinema Dunia L Chiya7.
    Posts
    3,250
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut View Post
    They want the muslims to infect Europe to spread their turd religion.

    Eliminating Assad is the best solution.....your beloved Muslims will all go back home to your mother land Syria, non will go to Europe and non will remain in Lebanon.......

    So why you keep supporting Assad if you do not want Syrians to migrate to Europe?








  4. Thanks Semitic Duwa thanked for this post
    Likes Semitic Duwa liked this post
  5. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,723
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    89

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kasarjian View Post
    Eliminating Assad is the best solution.....your beloved Muslims will all go back home to your mother land Syria, non will go to Europe and non will remain in Lebanon.......

    So why you keep supporting Assad if you do not want Syrians to migrate to Europe?
    You prefer jabhat al nusra and ISIS . And you believe Syrians will flock back to their new liberated country under these rodents.

    This is the old school LF christian .

    You are confused Kasar, totally lost .
    ''We aren't dealing with regime change either unilaterally nor through taking part in political conspiracies'' - Russia FM Lavrov

  6. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Cinema Dunia L Chiya7.
    Posts
    3,250
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ali_81 View Post
    http://edition.cnn.com/2015/09/08/wo...sis/index.html

    The caricature in the end of the video says a lot !

    These countries are feeding the violence but refuse to receive a single refugee!

    Syrians are Arabs and most of them are sunni, why these countries do not accept their brethren? Why they dump them on Lebanon, Jordan, Turkey, and now on the EU?

    I hope that the syrian people open up their eyes and take a look on those who call themselves " The friends of Syria"

    I hope that you stop supporting Assad and fight for him so that these poor people can go back to their homeland hypocrite.....

    Or you can shut the Hell up no one wants refugees inside their homeland.....








  7. Thanks Semitic Duwa thanked for this post
    Likes Semitic Duwa liked this post
  8. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Cinema Dunia L Chiya7.
    Posts
    3,250
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by broscoenRiad View Post
    You prefer jabhat al nusra and ISIS . And you believe Syrians will flock back to their new liberated country under these rodents.

    This is the old school LF christian .

    You are confused Kasar, totally lost .

    blabla blabla again....


    I prefer Assad dead and buried next to his dad the father of all terrorism..
    i prefer all Syrians back in Syria not in Lebanon and the only thing that is stopping them from going back is your beloved Assad backed y your beloved Khoumeinis and their Hizballah AK47 idiots of Dahieh....








  9. Thanks Semitic Duwa thanked for this post
    Likes Semitic Duwa liked this post
  10. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,723
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    89

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kasarjian View Post
    blabla blabla again....


    I prefer Assad dead and buried next to his dad the father of all terrorism..
    i prefer all Syrians back in Syria not in Lebanon and the only thing that is stopping them from going back is your beloved Assad backed y your beloved Khoumeinis and their Hizballah AK47 idiots of Dahieh....
    Do you really believe this ?
    ''We aren't dealing with regime change either unilaterally nor through taking part in political conspiracies'' - Russia FM Lavrov

  11. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Cinema Dunia L Chiya7.
    Posts
    3,250
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    108

    Default

    BTW I am not confused when we fought all the Jarabs combined you were on their side along with the Baathi army...

    You wanted to get us out of Lebanon you forgot...








  12. Thanks Semitic Duwa thanked for this post
    Likes Semitic Duwa liked this post
  13. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Cinema Dunia L Chiya7.
    Posts
    3,250
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by broscoenRiad View Post
    Do you really believe this ?

    Grow up ya zalameh you have been talking lies for 10 years on forums it is about time you come along to your senses....








  14. Thanks Semitic Duwa thanked for this post
    Likes Semitic Duwa liked this post
  15. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,723
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    89

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kasarjian View Post
    Grow up ya zalameh you have been talking lies for 10 years on forums it is about time you come along to your senses....

    Well I have come to my senses. I now see the Jarabs for whom they are.

    Another thing Kasar, the ME is truly ****ed. And I do not believe Lebanon has a good future , not in the slightest.

    However, there is bad and there is real bad. As far as I am concerned the SAA has to win this war to prevent total disaster .
    ''We aren't dealing with regime change either unilaterally nor through taking part in political conspiracies'' - Russia FM Lavrov

  16. #20
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Cinema Dunia L Chiya7.
    Posts
    3,250
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by broscoenRiad View Post
    Well I have come to my senses. I now see the Jarabs for whom they are.

    Another thing Kasar, the ME is truly ****ed. And I do not believe Lebanon has a good future , not in the slightest.

    However, there is bad and there is real bad. As far as I am concerned the SAA has to win this war to prevent total disaster .

    The only reason why Lebanon won't become a country and won't have a future it's because of Hizballah's weapons...
    When Hizballah abandon his military wing and gives power to the Lebanese army and instiutution, and when Hizballah stops hijacking the Shiaa sect, and when Hizballah stops hijacking the Lebanese army and the Lebanese government we will have a country and the Shiaa will be a big part of it...
    Stop living your illusions of having a Shiaa nation with allegiance to the Khoumeinis.








  17. Thanks Semitic Duwa thanked for this post
    Likes Semitic Duwa liked this post

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •