Thread: Raped in a Lebanese detention center

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bigwinnman View Post
    Your primary concern then is the Intelligence Services reputation when it comes to this woman's accusation but then justify these actions of kidnapping as common practice by this service when it pertains to others? It's unconstitutional in every case and needs to be exposed and reputation be damned.
    Greg more than a dozen protestors are going to be tried in front of the military court, I didn't see "Now" taking their side! In what civilised country a student protesting trash on the street is martially tried except lebanon? thats if we consider lebanon as civil!

I have no sympathy for a terrorist sympathiser and i'm not ashamed of it. But "Now" a major online news outlet has lot of space for defending terrorists and their sympathisers and no time for kids protesting for their primary rights!
    ? ? ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ali_81 View Post
    Greg more than a dozen protestors are going to be tried in front of the military court, I didn't see "Now" taking their side! In what civilised country a student protesting trash on the street is martially tried except lebanon? thats if we consider lebanon as civil!

I have no sympathy for a terrorist sympathiser and i'm not ashamed of it. But "Now" a major online news outlet has lot of space for defending terrorists and their sympathisers and no time for kids protesting for their primary rights!
    Ali, I am not interested in what media is saying, what interests me is that there is dual allegations of abuse of authority. It makes no difference to me who has made these allegations. If they are proven to be true the citizenry should be very concerned as to who is pulling the strings.
    "No need to say more...I, for one, do not care one iota about being politically correct, I do call it as I see it without no fear, and those who get their feeling hurt by such truth I say to them:
    " GO CRY ME A RIVER" "-Beirutilibnani

The Right To Do Something Does Not Mean It Is Right. (William Safire)

Every piece of this is man's bullshit. They call this war a cloud over the land. But they made the weather and then they stand in the rain and say 'Shit, it's raining!'