Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Assad wants the Druze for cannon fodder

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Semitic Duwa View Post
    Ya Kas, it has nothing to do with intelligence and more with acknowledging simple facts... There's this blind cult towards the Druze in Israel, I find it quite unhealthy. I mean, this is taking Hitlarious proportions (pardon my French): We're talking about establishing a "safe zone" for Syrian Druze, you know the guys who cheered for Samir Quntar when he was liberated, all this while babbling about the "memory of the Holocaust"!
    Much of this has to do with a subconscious form of arabophilia which has always plagued Israeli minds, if we could we'd worship Bedouins in the exact same way ("Look!! The Bedouins are serving in the IDF! How cute! How quaint! Needless to say they are doing this because they love the Jews!")... (un)Fortunately for us, most Bedouins nowadays are busy supporting the MB nowadays.

Again, we have a lot to learn from you guys, since you've already experienced all of this, you know these deceitful leeches in and out. The Juice, on the other hand, always want to be loved, and so they're ready to take the wildest myths for granted. I think TA is a fine example of this, much of it is a leftist bubble, it's a parallel world (nearly a state within the state) and -personally speaking- the impression I have from talking to some of the nutjobs back there is that they'd allow hordes of arabs to rape their daughters if it could bring "peace".
    Go back to Poland and take a rest over there .

2. Thanks Juggernaut thanked for this post
    Likes Juggernaut liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jolio View Post
    Go back to Poland and take a rest over there .
    Quit trolling, you're not even good at it.

4. Thanks Samaritan thanked for this post
    Likes Samaritan liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Druze are just like prostitutes. Always a winner and with one who has more money.

6. Thanks Semitic Duwa thanked for this post
    Likes Semitic Duwa liked this post