Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Druze Massacred in Idlib.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Samaritan View Post
    Again with your personal viewpoint, it's well established that the Druze are loyal to those in power. Now if you wish to take that as BS then do so because it's the truth.
    Now as I told you before Kas I am not some hick american who likes hotdogs from Sabarett, I began my stay in the Old City of Jerusalem living a few steps from Damascus gate as a teen-ager and as an adult lived in Baka a suburb of Jerusalem as a new immigrant so give me a break that you know it all and I don't.
    Yes no doubt your more familiar with the specifics of Jumblat, but I know who he was in 1982 I lived within a few hours of his supposed castle OK, as for the history of the anomosirty of Druze and Maronites I have a general understanding not aquyired minutes ago on wikipedia, so again give me a damn break.

As to their religion you show me nothing new here I have known Druze soldiers so I am aware of them including their connection and beginning from the Mad Caliph of Egypt.
    I don't know what the source of belligerance (and I do not mean you personally) with the Druze but after 60 years of loyalty this is not the case in Israel and could be the case with those Druze in Majdal Shams and in the Syrian Villages that are ripe for murdering them by ISIS or any of the other Sunni murdering thug militia.
    Israel was not most powerful in 1948 quite the reverse and they did not come over to the Jews side at the end of the day but mostly from the beginning, so I do not share your experience with them in the slightest and I speak from experience not from wikipedia...hell I have been to their villages.
    What break are you talking about that I am not giving u, we are just conversing, I am not trying to put a band aid on your mouth this is just a normal conversation...why the gimme a break gimme a break gimme a break you sound like a broken record...!
    That is what I am saying they are loyal to the most powerful as long as you stay powerful you will have no problem...and as for the days of 1948 they were on your side because your side was not the weak side, your side was powered by Britain and France and the US, so ur side was still the most powerful and that is why they were on your side.
    But you go ask anyone in the middle east and they will tell you that betrayal is in the Druz DNA not loyalty...and that they used to kill sleepovers in Lebanon on a daily basis before people knew about their religion in the 1960s and 1950s, i am just speaking facts about the Druz but i am in no way siding with the Nusra murderers who killed 20 Druz people like you are hinting...
    So chill out Sam..

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kasarjian View Post
    What break are you talking about that I am not giving u, we are just conversing, I am not trying to put a band aid on your mouth this is just a normal conversation...why the gimme a break gimme a break gimme a break you sound like a broken record...!
    That is what I am saying they are loyal to the most powerful as long as you stay powerful you will have no problem...and as for the days of 1948 they were on your side because your side was not the weak side, your side was powered by Britain and France and the US, so ur side was still the most powerful and that is why they were on your side.
    But you go ask anyone in the middle east and they will tell you that betrayal is in the Druz DNA not loyalty...and that they used to kill sleepovers in Lebanon on a daily basis before people knew about their religion in the 1960s and 1950s, i am just speaking facts about the Druz but i am in no way siding with the Nusra murderers who killed 20 Druz people like you are hinting...
    So chill out Sam..

You and I know it other as best as anyone from a forum, I believe you come across as you know it and I don't because I live in the States, I have read you do this before but like I said I ain't CuriousAmerican who couldn't tell you the difference from shawarma to a gyro who on his best day does not know zatar is a combination spice and thinks it a lost colony of the
    Emirates.

Yes I understand what you are saying."
    or the days of 1948 they were on your side because your side was not the weak side, your side was powered by Britain and France and the US"
    No Kas you do not know your history of the 1948 War or War of Independence you may think you know but you do not.
    Britain was no friend of Israel it was firm on the Arabs side they were the leaders of the Jordanian Legion.
    Egypt's Air support by British Spitfires, the Israeli Air force were cobbled together from salvaged Spitfires left by the British and spitfires purchased from Czechoslovakia No weapons were given or purchased by Israel by any major power. It was Czechoslovakia where the Israelis got their weapons for the most part ex Nazi crap as well as smuggled post war surplus from the US none of this was done with the US acquiescence or approval all of these weapons were purchased at black market prices, no discounts or freebies.
    Neither, France, Britain, Spain to Italy, no European country helped Israel defeat 5 well equipped Arab Armies along with the two Arab volunteer armies.

What help did come was from Jews and non Jewish volunteers most were ex servicemen from WWII many still alive, many died in service to the Jewish state all are honored greatly yearly.
    It's some vicious joke that Israel was being supplied or powered by America and Britain and that is why the Druze came over...NO ...not true, you dishonor the brave men who died by making this some sort of cake walk.
    Just for your information while it is true that President Truman gave his blessings for US recognition of a Jewish state it is also true that the USA State Dept and UN Ambassador withdrew support for Israel and it was not until the 1960's when Israel could buy weapons from the US.
    I suggest you review the history from strictly neutral bonafide historians ok my friend and I did not hint or think you support the Nusra murderers who killed 20 Druz.
    Last edited by Samaritan; 13-06-2015 at 07:28 AM.
    Who would claim to be that, who was not.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

The Druze made a mistake in allowing the vermin to come close to their neighbourhoods.

Why were the people of Sweida sleeping for so long ?

They should have done what Hezbollah did/are doing which is taking the fight to the vermin and crushing them , keeping them well away from your areas before they come to you.

That is what Hezbollah have done successfully .

Lets hope it is not to late for the people of Sweida.

But it is Better late than never.
    Last edited by broscoenRiad; 13-06-2015 at 11:23 AM.
    ''We aren't dealing with regime change either unilaterally nor through taking part in political conspiracies'' - Russia FM Lavrov

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Samaritan View Post

You and I know it other as best as anyone from a forum, I believe you come across as you know it and I don't because I live in the States, I have read you do this before but like I said I ain't CuriousAmerican who couldn't tell you the difference from shawarma to a gyro who on his best day does not know zatar is a combination spice and thinks it a lost colony of the
    Emirates.

Yes I understand what you are saying."
    or the days of 1948 they were on your side because your side was not the weak side, your side was powered by Britain and France and the US"
    No Kas you do not know your history of the 1948 War or War of Independence you may think you know but you do not.
    Britain was no friend of Israel it was firm on the Arabs side they were the leaders of the Jordanian Legion.
    Egypt's Air support by British Spitfires, the Israeli Air force were cobbled together from salvaged Spitfires left by the British and spitfires purchased from Czechoslovakia No weapons were given or purchased by Israel by any major power. It was Czechoslovakia where the Israelis got their weapons for the most part ex Nazi crap as well as smuggled post war surplus from the US none of this was done with the US acquiescence or approval all of these weapons were purchased at black market prices, no discounts or freebies.
    Neither, France, Britain, Spain to Italy, no European country helped Israel defeat 5 well equipped Arab Armies along with the two Arab volunteer armies.

What help did come was from Jews and non Jewish volunteers most were ex servicemen from WWII many still alive, many died in service to the Jewish state all are honored greatly yearly.
    It's some vicious joke that Israel was being supplied or powered by America and Britain and that is why the Druze came over...NO ...not true, you dishonor the brave men who died by making this some sort of cake walk.
    Just for your information while it is true that President Truman gave his blessings for US recognition of a Jewish state it is also true that the USA State Dept and UN Ambassador withdrew support for Israel and it was not until the 1960's when Israel could buy weapons from the US.
    I suggest you review the history from strictly neutral bonafide historians ok my friend and I did not hint or think you support the Nusra murderers who killed 20 Druz.

So the weak side won the 1948 war......how do u explain this Sam now it is you who should give me a break......anyways Sam you and I agree on the majority of important issues and topics, although we disagree on a few but like I said nothing major.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kasarjian View Post
    So the weak side won the 1948 war......how do u explain this Sam now it is you who should give me a break......anyways Sam you and I agree on the majority of important issues and topics, although we disagree on a few but like I said nothing major.
    That we do my friend we do agree on most and that most is the important things.
    Rather than debate a war that was before either was born into this world maybe we will do some home work on each others beginning some time.
    Take care you fight the good fight and I believe you'll agree here, it's not the end, it's the end of the beginning.
    Robert Frost the great poet wrote this
    The woods are lovely, dark and deep,
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep.

I think that sums it up at least for me.
    A hobby of mine is genealogy and for years I do the research and I have found that the small speck of land todays Israel and Lebanon were so powerful that it drew my families there two hundred years before the crusades and I am only finding the ones who died there. They stayed in Lebanon an additional hundred years or so after the last boats fled Akko Port in 1291.
    That says to me that the draw of this land is much deeper then a place to live.
    I was shopping with my Mom yesterday in a place called Tonys Bakery, a whole in the wall but such great products and pita and I remarked to my Mother that the lady who owned the store a Maronite and I had an instant rapport because I knew her food and by knowing what she created in her kitchen and how she grew up I knew her culture and I could see clearly why certain of my families chose this land over Europe.
    I look forward in a matter of a lot of months to live again just a stones throw (not literally) from that land, if you guys could do something about the fatman and his thugs that would be great.
    Well maybe one day the gates will be open as they were long ago, the train runs along the coast I believe all we need to do is fix a few things.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sam, Kas is right here. The Druze cannot be trusted, they respect only brute force, which is why Karmeli Druze put on this show about how loyal they are to Israel and so on... But if you go and have a little chat with the Golani Druze, you'll see what I'm talking about. These deceitful snakes openly support the uncharismatic human toothbrush (AKA Assad) and his nazi regime... And now they're busy whining about how we should remember the Holocaust while waving Syrian flags.

Some naive Israelis claim they do this because they're afraid of Ba3athi retaliation (AKA getting labeled "traitors") if the Golan is ever returned to Syria, but that's simply not true. For instance, they were still waving Syrian flags and kissing the uncharismatic human toothbrush's portrait yesterday... Even though Syria is finished & has no future whatsoever. Remember, these fools ganged up on the Jews with the Arabs in Tsfat back in 1834 and 1838... They were busy raping Jewish girls in broad daylight and torching synagogues back then. These people have no honour, they have no set of ethics and they're as unreliable as one can possibly be, which is why they don't even have a state of their own in the first place. If I were in Netanyahoudi's shoes, the first thing I'd do is reunite these morons with their beloved human toothbrush by shipping them across the border to "Sourya l 7abibé".
    Last edited by Semitic Duwa; 18-06-2015 at 10:35 AM.

7. Thanks Kasarjian thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Semitic Duwa View Post
    Sam, Kas is right here. The Druze cannot be trusted, they respect only brute force, which is why Karmeli Druze put on this show about how loyal they are to Israel and so on... But if you go and have a little chat with the Golani Druze, you'll see what I'm talking about. These deceitful snakes openly support the uncharismatic human toothbrush (AKA Assad) and his nazi regime... And now they're busy whining about how we should remember the Holocaust while waving Syrian flags.

Some naive Israelis claim they do this because they're afraid of Ba3athi retaliation (AKA getting labeled "traitors") if the Golan is ever returned to Syria, but that's simply not true. For instance, they were still waving Syrian flags and kissing the uncharismatic human toothbrush's portrait yesterday... Even though Syria is finished & has no future whatsoever. Remember, these fools ganged up on the Jews with the Arabs in Tsfat back in 1834 and 1838... They were busy raping Jewish girls in broad daylight and torching synagogues back then. These people have no honour, they have no set of ethics and they're as unreliable as one can possibly be, which is why they don't even have a state of their own in the first place. If I were in Netanyahoudi's shoes, the first thing I'd do is to reunite these morons with their beloved human toothbrush by shipping them across the border to "Sourya l 7abibé".

Thanks Semitic Duwa and yes these people are the worst type, the word "principle" does not belong to their dictionary.

Where is @Samaritan ?
    Last edited by Kasarjian; 18-06-2015 at 06:48 AM.

9. Thanks Semitic Duwa thanked for this post
    Likes Semitic Duwa liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guys we are going to have to agree to disagree.
    I think Israel will set up some protectorate area near the border possibly Quneitra and see how that goes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sam, you've fallen for the popular myth which implies that Israel's jarabs are "different" or more "civilised" than the ones around us, a grievous mistake... That's just a lie the kind-hearted and naive Israelis tell themselves in order to feel better. Take hakelev Samir Quntar (tfouuuu 3alav, yimakh shemo), he's a druze and just so happens to be a local hero among the Golani Druze because the human toothbrush awarded him the "Syrian order of merit". This is the kind of people we're dealing with here. So I say we let them deal with the allahuakbaring cannibals on their own, if they're so brave and courageous I'm sure they'll do just fine. Let the human toothbrush save their sorry @sses instead.
    Last edited by Semitic Duwa; 18-06-2015 at 10:34 AM.

12. Thanks Kasarjian thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Semitic Duwa View Post
    Sam, you've fallen for the popular myth which implies that Israel's jarabs are "different" or more "civilised" than the ones around us, a grievous mistake... That's just a lie the kind-hearted and naive Israelis tell themselves in order to feel better. Take hakelev Samir Quntar (tfouuuu 3alav, yimakh shemo), he's a druze and just so happens to be a local hero among the Golani Druze because the human toothbrush awarded him the "Syrian order of merit". This is the kind of people we're dealing with here. So I say we let them deal with the allahuakbaring cannibals on their own, if they're so brave and courageous I'm sure they'll do just fine. Let the human toothbrush save their sorry @sses instead.
    My friend I have a bit of experience in life and a few decades in Israel as tourist and an Oleh. Since I have been to Golan and have real experience with Druze in the IDF I don't believe I have fallen, look at things through rose colored glasses or sing pollyanish fables of the Druze.
    Samir Kuntar an evil man indeed is he any more indicative of Druze as a people as Sirhan Sirhan of the Orthodox Christians, who as you well know are joining the IDF in greater numbers yearly.
    Some give the Druze no value I on the other hand give them great value along with the other minorities that came over in 1948 at the early days of the war.
    I believe we owe their people something and the least we can do is offer as much assistance short of invading Syria with ground troops
    Establishing safe sanctuary temporary or permanent outside Israel for Druze is a wise prudent move that may serve as a buffer, for the Syrian Druze are a potential ally of the Jews and a proven foe of the Sunni who follow their version of evil.