User Tag List

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 61

Thread: Damn Such People

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    brussels
    Posts
    41
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Samaritan View Post
    correcteur that name rings familiar, were you a poster at Cedars forum if so we have crossed before.
    Right Samaritan, long ago.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    brussels
    Posts
    41
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Bigwinman, I see that someone have translated the title, thank u for that, may I ask you to replace "this" by "such" ?

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Cinema Dunia L Chiya7.
    Posts
    3,250
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    108

    Default

    From 1990 till 2005, Geagea was in jail and Aoun was in France, and the Christians were still in trouble....Should I blame Geagea and Aoun even though they were not in charge of any political responsibilities...?
    And even if Bachir and Kamil were still alive we would have still been divided and occupied regardless, the Baathi regime were always going to keep trying to make us stumble until they succeed, they would have succeeded with Bachir alive regardless...Bachir made mistakes too when he opted to go with the Arabs against the Israelis who saved us from the PLO and the Baathis, and then later was killed....and if they can kill Geagea now they will.
    Bottom line:
    As long as the Baathi regime is still breathing and as long as Hizballah is still controlling the country, we will still be divided...and good leader will be under threat of assassnination.
    Geagea and Aoun can not do nothing about it....whether you remove Aoun or Geagea someone else will fill their shoes but for the same results...
    Geagea was in jail when Lebanon became a hostage...and Aoun was abroad and the Christians were still divided and oppressed and the Christians were still under occupation and under the hijacking of the Hizballah terrorists...
    Geagea became in jail and Lebanon became a hostage only after Aoun was promised the presidency if he attacked the Lebanese Forces....the saga is still going on now....If Aoun did not attack the Lebanese Forces back then, the filthy baathi regime will try aother plan B, plan C, plan D and will eventually and finally prevail.
    One guy is for a free, sovereign, independent & strong Lebanon, and the other guy is for the hijacking and the occupation of Lebanon by a terrorist organization and a terrorist state....

    Of course i will go for Geagea....demarcation of the Lebanese Syrian borders, strong army, strong lebanon, citizenship for the Christians abroad, no armed terrorists, no terrorism under a resistance license, no attacks on the Israeli borders, no wars without the approval of the Lebanese president....








  4. Thanks correcteur, sasuke thanked for this post
    Likes correcteur, hany, sasuke liked this post
  5. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    120 N Main St, Hannibal, MO 63401
    Posts
    7,847
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    164

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by correcteur View Post
    Right Samaritan, long ago.
    Yes ..thought so...something about a female employer of the Mosaic persuation was it not and just deserts for she from you, n'est-ce pas mon ami, it was a long time ago.
    Who would claim to be that, who was not.

  6. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,172
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    152

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kasarjian View Post
    From 1990 till 2005, Geagea was in jail and Aoun was in France, and the Christians were still in trouble....Should I blame Geagea and Aoun even though they were not in charge of any political responsibilities...?
    And even if Bachir and Kamil were still alive we would have still been divided and occupied regardless, the Baathi regime were always going to keep trying to make us stumble until they succeed, they would have succeeded with Bachir alive regardless...Bachir made mistakes too when he opted to go with the Arabs against the Israelis who saved us from the PLO and the Baathis, and then later was killed....and if they can kill Geagea now they will.
    Bottom line:
    As long as the Baathi regime is still breathing and as long as Hizballah is still controlling the country, we will still be divided...and good leader will be under threat of assassnination.
    Geagea and Aoun can not do nothing about it....whether you remove Aoun or Geagea someone else will fill their shoes but for the same results...
    Geagea was in jail when Lebanon became a hostage...and Aoun was abroad and the Christians were still divided and oppressed and the Christians were still under occupation and under the hijacking of the Hizballah terrorists...
    Geagea became in jail and Lebanon became a hostage only after Aoun was promised the presidency if he attacked the Lebanese Forces....the saga is still going on now....If Aoun did not attack the Lebanese Forces back then, the filthy baathi regime will try aother plan B, plan C, plan D and will eventually and finally prevail.
    One guy is for a free, sovereign, independent & strong Lebanon, and the other guy is for the hijacking and the occupation of Lebanon by a terrorist organization and a terrorist state....

    Of course i will go for Geagea....demarcation of the Lebanese Syrian borders, strong army, strong lebanon, citizenship for the Christians abroad, no armed terrorists, no terrorism under a resistance license, no attacks on the Israeli borders, no wars without the approval of the Lebanese president....

    you might say goodbye to assad but not goodbye to syria killing nose or thier servants in lebanon ,
    i don't see anything good coming in this land that if it stayed in one piece too..
    the clowns that is called politicians is part of the problem , but the man issue is the people got worse and stupid and would go with thier fatal fate like if they are going to paradise ....i am speaking about the christians , sunna still sane till now but salfists are going well , and shia is out of the picture as they sold themselves to iran a long time ago ...

  7. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Cinema Dunia L Chiya7.
    Posts
    3,250
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hany View Post
    you might say goodbye to assad but not goodbye to syria killing nose or thier servants in lebanon ,
    i don't see anything good coming in this land that if it stayed in one piece too..
    the clowns that is called politicians is part of the problem , but the man issue is the people got worse and stupid and would go with thier fatal fate like if they are going to paradise ....i am speaking about the christians , sunna still sane till now but salfists are going well , and shia is out of the picture as they sold themselves to iran a long time ago ...


    "The country of the USA is a stable and strong country".... and of course you agree with that statement right...?

    Do you think it is because they have laws and police and army and judiciary system, or is it because the people of America are so smart?

    In every country there exists traitors, corrupt politicians and so, including the USA, France, Israel etc....

    I do not think that the people of the United States are smarter than any people around the globe, and if you check their education rank they will probably be number 30, and they are definitely behind Lebanon on education by a hundred years, of course I am not talking about the number one universities in the world, I am talking about the education level like the elementary, Middle and Hi School education....check out the aerage Lebanese IQ and the average American IQ.....big difference....

    So the problem in Lebanon is not the people, it is the state of destabilization in which the Baathi regime keeps Lebanon in all the time regardless of the people and regardless of the politician that come in to represent the people, even though some politician are corrupt but since the judiciary system is parallelized by the terrorist baathis and Hizbalah, therefore corruption cannot be corrected, unlike the USA and other countries where when corruption exists prosecutions takes place without any leniency or any bias....

    Who is preventing Lebanon from having a strong army, security system and a strong judiciary system??
    Non other than the Baathi regime, Hizballah terrorists and their Iranian backers, it is not the Lebanese people, it is not the politicians.....








  8. #17
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    120 N Main St, Hannibal, MO 63401
    Posts
    7,847
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    164

    Default

    IQ's an interesting idea but does this make for success. Creativity and IQ are not the same, IQ and being a smart business man are not the same so I would not get too exited or too down in the dumps kas as this site as to your countries position.

    I could care less about IQ I care can a man use what he has and that's enough for me.

    The intelligence scores came from work carried out earlier this decade by Richard Lynn, a British psychologist, and Tatu Vanhanen, a Finnish political scientist, who analysed IQ studies from 113 countries, and from subsequent work by Jelte Wicherts, a Dutch psychologist.

    Countries are ranked highest to lowest national IQ score.

    Rank
    --------
    Country
    -----------------------
    %
    -------------
    1 Singapore 108
    2 South Korea 106
    3 Japan 105
    4 Italy 102
    5 Iceland 101
    5 Mongolia 101
    6 Switzerland 101
    7 Austria 100
    7 China 100
    7 Luxembourg 100
    7 Netherlands 100
    7 Norway 100
    7 United Kingdom 100
    8 Belgium 99
    8 Canada 99
    8 Estonia 99
    8 Finland 99
    8 Germany 99
    8 New Zealand 99
    8 Poland 99
    8 Sweden 99
    9 Andorra 98
    9 Australia 98
    9 Czech Republic 98
    9 Denmark 98
    9 France 98
    9 Hungary 98
    9 Latvia 98
    9 Spain 98
    9 United States 98
    10 Belarus 97
    10 Malta 97
    10 Russia 97
    10 Ukraine 97
    11 Moldova 96
    11 Slovakia 96
    11 Slovenia 96
    11 Uruguay 96
    12 Israel 95
    12 Portugal 95
    13 Armenia 94
    13 Georgia 94
    13 Kazakhstan 94
    13 Romania 94
    13 Vietnam 94
    14 Argentina 93
    14 Bulgaria 93
    15 Greece 92
    15 Ireland 92
    15 Malaysia 92
    16 Brunei 91
    16 Cambodia 91
    16 Cyprus 91
    16 FYROM 91
    16 Lithuania 91
    16 Sierra Leone 91
    16 Thailand 91
    17 Albania 90
    17 Bosnia and Herzegovina 90
    17 Chile 90
    17 Croatia 90
    17 Kyrgyzstan 90
    17 Turkey 90
    18 Cook Islands 89
    18 Costa Rica 89
    18 Laos 89
    18 Mauritius 89
    18 Serbia 89
    18 Suriname 89
    19 Ecuador 88
    19 Mexico 88
    19 Samoa 88
    20 Azerbaijan 87
    20 Bolivia 87
    20 Brazil 87
    20 Guyana 87
    20 Indonesia 87
    20 Iraq 87
    20 Myanmar (Burma) 87
    20 Tajikistan 87
    20 Turkmenistan 87
    20 Uzbekistan 87
    21 Kuwait 86
    21 Philippines 86
    21 Seychelles 86
    21 Tonga 86
    22 Cuba 85
    22 Eritrea 85
    22 Fiji 85
    22 Kiribati 85
    22 Peru 85
    22 Trinidad and Tobago 85
    22 Yemen 85
    23 Afghanistan 84
    23 Bahamas, The 84
    23 Belize 84
    23 Colombia 84
    23 Iran 84
    23 Jordan 84
    23 Marshall Islands 84
    23 Micronesia, Federated States of 84
    23 Morocco 84
    23 Nigeria 84
    23 Pakistan 84
    23 Panama 84
    23 Paraguay 84
    23 Saudi Arabia 84
    23 Solomon Islands 84
    23 Uganda 84
    23 United Arab Emirates 84
    23 Vanuatu 84
    23 Venezuela 84
    24 Algeria 83
    24 Bahrain 83
    24 Libya 83
    24 Oman 83
    24 Papua New Guinea 83
    24 Syria 83
    24 Tunisia 83
    25 Bangladesh 82
    25 Dominican Republic 82
    25 India 82
    25 Lebanon 82
    25 Madagascar 82
    25 Zimbabwe 82
    26 Egypt 81
    26 Honduras 81
    26 Maldives 81
    26 Nicaragua 81
    27 Barbados 80
    27 Bhutan 80
    27 El Salvador 80
    27 Kenya 80
    28 Guatemala 79
    28 Sri Lanka 79
    28 Zambia 79
    29 Congo, Democratic Republic of the 78
    29 Nepal 78
    29 Qatar 78
    30 Comoros 77
    30 South Africa 77
    31 Cape Verde 76
    31 Congo, Republic of the 76
    31 Mauritania 76
    31 Senegal 76
    32 Mali 74
    32 Namibia 74
    33 Ghana 73
    34 Tanzania 72
    35 Central African Republic 71
    35 Grenada 71
    35 Jamaica 71
    35 Saint Vincent and the Grenadines 71
    35 Sudan 71
    36 Antigua and Barbuda 70
    36 Benin 70
    36 Botswana 70
    36 Rwanda 70
    36 Togo 70
    37 Burundi 69
    37 Cote d'Ivoire 69
    37 Ethiopia 69
    37 Malawi 69
    37 Niger 69
    38 Angola 68
    38 Burkina Faso 68
    38 Chad 68
    38 Djibouti 68
    38 Somalia 68
    38 Swaziland 68
    39 Dominica 67
    39 Guinea 67
    39 Guinea-Bissau 67
    39 Haiti 67
    39 Lesotho 67
    39 Liberia 67
    39 Saint Kitts and Nevis 67
    39 Sao Tome and Principe 67
    40 Gambia, The 66
    41 Cameroon 64
    41 Gabon 64
    41 Mozambique 64
    42 Saint Lucia 62
    43 Equatorial Guinea 59
    North Korea


    Is this the best source..don't know don't care just the first picked.
    Who would claim to be that, who was not.

  9. Thanks hany thanked for this post
  10. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Cinema Dunia L Chiya7.
    Posts
    3,250
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    108

    Default

    @Samaritan
    I am only saying that schools in the US are not as good as Lebanon, universities in the US are top and better than most countries because most charge a lot of money and they can use the money to improve their ranking, but elementary, middle and hi schools are not as good, especially public schools.
    I should have mentioned but I forgot to say that I am only talking about students IQ who already graduated from hi school and not all the people of said country, and not people who drop out, and not college grads.....I only want to compare elementary, middle and hi school of one country to that of the other country, and I assure u Lebanon is better than any other especially in Mathematics..
    When I graduated from hi school in Lebanon I went to the US to study electrical engineering in the University of Illinois, during the first few months of my freshman year i felt that I have been learning stuff that i had already learned 2 years ago especially in Math and physics, so I went to the dean who ordered an evaluation test for me, and after the test the school granted me 36 credits.....that is a lot of credits for a man who just finished hi school...conclusion a Lebanese hi school diploma is better than a US hi school diploma.








  11. #19
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,172
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    152

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kasarjian View Post
    "The country of the USA is a stable and strong country".... and of course you agree with that statement right...?

    Do you think it is because they have laws and police and army and judiciary system, or is it because the people of America are so smart?

    In every country there exists traitors, corrupt politicians and so, including the USA, France, Israel etc....

    I do not think that the people of the United States are smarter than any people around the globe, and if you check their education rank they will probably be number 30, and they are definitely behind Lebanon on education by a hundred years, of course I am not talking about the number one universities in the world, I am talking about the education level like the elementary, Middle and Hi School education....check out the aerage Lebanese IQ and the average American IQ.....big difference....

    So the problem in Lebanon is not the people, it is the state of destabilization in which the Baathi regime keeps Lebanon in all the time regardless of the people and regardless of the politician that come in to represent the people, even though some politician are corrupt but since the judiciary system is parallelized by the terrorist baathis and Hizbalah, therefore corruption cannot be corrected, unlike the USA and other countries where when corruption exists prosecutions takes place without any leniency or any bias....

    Who is preventing Lebanon from having a strong army, security system and a strong judiciary system??
    Non other than the Baathi regime, Hizballah terrorists and their Iranian backers, it is not the Lebanese people, it is not the politicians.....

    with all respect , actually no i don't believe in the first line you said ..
    especially within the last 15 years , there is no such thing called strong and stable country [my opinion]
    we can blame syria -iran and more evil plans that want to destroy lebanon and all countries have corruption
    but not every country have ultra traitors and mercenaries like lebanon has ...
    and not every country has sheep of people that elected and supported a runaway coward with lebanese blood cover him ..
    i don't believe in the people of what's called lebanon , especailly the sheep that follows the bastard by the name aoun
    and if anything happens to them , i will look the other way ...
    Last edited by hany; 08-06-2015 at 09:38 AM.

  12. #20
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Cinema Dunia L Chiya7.
    Posts
    3,250
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hany View Post
    with all respect , actually no i don't believe in the first line you said ..
    especially within the last 15 years , there is no such thing called strong and stable country [my opinion]
    we can blame syria -iran and more evil plans that want to destroy lebanon and all countries have corruption
    but not every country have ultra traitors and mercenaries like lebanon has ...
    and not every country has sheep of people that elected and supported a runaway coward with lebanese blood cover him ..
    i don't believe in the people of what's called lebanon , especailly the sheep that follows the bastard by the name aoun
    and if anything happens to them , i will look the other way ...

    I hear you khayi hany....i understand your frustration and i partially agree except with the point that, had we had an effective judiciary system to prosecute, imprison, and putting people on death rows, would have been a totally a different scenario......

    traitors are found in every country, and the less you prosecute the greater the number..








  13. Thanks hany thanked for this post

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •