Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Russia abandoning Assad

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kasarjian View Post
    Yes I am excited to see them go, the Christians of Lebanon will stand their ground against anything, they stood their ground against all forms of Islam combined, Shiaa Khoumeinis, PLO, Sunni hordes, Sudanese mercenaries, along with the backing and military support of the Syrian Baathi army.....
    Subtract the PLo and Baathi Syrian army from the equation and we are thousand times in a better situation.
    i have to agree with pro israeli, i don't know what world you are living in.

the islamic parties (with their proxy) have taken away the christian president for over one year, if they wanted, they could even strip the maronites of army chief!

christian numbers are down in lebanon and are going extinct in syria, as they have in palestine, as they are under theeat in egypt, as they are gone in iraq and as they're banned in saudi.

so im not feeling your confidence, sorry to say. i wish you were right but i see the christians dwindling even in lebanon.

over 1,000,000 syrian sunni muslims in lebanon with no return ticket, then the palestinians, plus all the gulf arab islamic dollars.....

i fear you are living in a different decade. lebanon is falling into the islamic caliphate with the rest of the region aside from israel.

2. Thanks Juggernaut thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by proisrael-nonisraeli View Post
    You, the Christians, are leaving Lebanon (your home, just in case it hasn't dawned on you yet) in droves and you, Kazarjan, have a gall of claiming how you are standing up to your enemies.

Vietnam and Iraq (not my home, just in case it hasn't dawned on you yet) are not US and I'll be damned if I ever let for it be taken over.

PS. Now, how much better do you feel after your pointless reply "How u left in Vietnam and Iraq is an act similar to surrender".
    Do I care if it is at your homeland or not Mr hater and racist, it is still a fact that you ran away from both wars with your tail tucked between your legs.
    And who told u we are leaving our country idiot?....A lot of the Lebanese Christians may live and work abroad to generate more money, but they all go back to Lebanon and build their new Lebanese homes in Lebanon their homeland, tens of thousands of new Lebanese homes are built every year by the christians with money generated from overseas....
    Does it bother u too much ya 7mar that Christian Lebanese are still attached to their home land??
    We fought a 15 year old war against the whole world, and yes we stood our ground and the war ended in 1990 and the Christians are still in Lebanon, we fought hard an occupying army when the world was watching, and we also foiled your Kissinger plan in the process too....and now it is the job of the Lebanese army to protect all citizens including Christians...so now it is the army job and not ours.....
    Does it hurt you that the Palestinians failed to make Lebanon their homeland? you want to make Lebanon a new home for the Palestinians refugees so u can live in Haifa and Jerusalem in peace go **** yourself....

You, Israelis, hizballah, the palestinians and the Islamic world can kill each other till the last animal standing i can care less, do u think I see u who is obviously a racist, any different than Hizbalah or ISIS, you are the same barbaric people, 4 Satans of the same womb is what you all are...
    Last edited by Kasarjian; 02-06-2015 at 09:53 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kanaan View Post
    i have to agree with pro israeli, i don't know what world you are living in.

the islamic parties (with their proxy) have taken away the christian president for over one year, if they wanted, they could even strip the maronites of army chief!

christian numbers are down in lebanon and are going extinct in syria, as they have in palestine, as they are under theeat in egypt, as they are gone in iraq and as they're banned in saudi.

so im not feeling your confidence, sorry to say. i wish you were right but i see the christians dwindling even in lebanon.

over 1,000,000 syrian sunni muslims in lebanon with no return ticket, then the palestinians, plus all the gulf arab islamic dollars.....

i fear you are living in a different decade. lebanon is falling into the islamic caliphate with the rest of the region aside from israel.

What you are saying is true but temporary, all because of the Assad you have been cheering for, everyone want to go back, when the Assad falls all stones go back to their tightly measured spots....the earthquake will end soon trust me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do I care if it is at your homeland or not Mr hater and racist, it is still a fact that you ran away from both wars with your tail tucked between your legs.
    And who told u we are leaving our country idiot?....A lot of the Lebanese Christians may live and work abroad to generate more money, but they all go back to Lebanon and build their new Lebanese homes in Lebanon their homeland, tens of thousands of new Lebanese homes are built every year by the christians with money generated from overseas....
    Does it bother u too much ya 7mar that Christian Lebanese are still attached to their home land??
    We fought a 15 year old war against the whole world, and yes we stood our ground and the war ended in 1990 and the Christians are still in Lebanon, we fought hard an occupying army when the world was watching, and we also foiled your Kissinger plan in the process too....and now it is the job of the Lebanese army to protect all citizens including Christians...so now it is the army job and not ours.....
    Does it hurt you that the Palestinians failed to make Lebanon their homeland? you want to make Lebanon a new home for the Palestinians refugees so u can live in Haifa and Jerusalem in peace go **** yourself....

You, Israelis, hizballah, the palestinians and the Islamic world can kill each other till the last animal standing i can care less, do u think I see u who is obviously a racist, any different than Hizbalah or ISIS, you are the same barbaric people, 4 Satans of the same womb is what you all are...
    You surprise me, Armenians are usually very smart people. What happened to you?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You surprise me, Armenians are usually very smart people. What happened to you?

Armenian??...hahahaha

You must be a Newfy from Newfoundland...lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Armenian??...hahahaha

You must be a Newfy from Newfoundland...lol
    Ah, that's what's wrong - not an Armenian. Got it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ah, that's what's wrong - not an Armenian. Got it.
    So therefore you are a dumb newfy.....
    You should be proud of Armenians they are pro hizballah, and they hate Israel.....so may be they have some brains after all.....
    Last edited by Kasarjian; 03-06-2015 at 05:19 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are wasting your time. You are discussing things with people who do not understand nor have any need to. The Christians are here and will remain here.

10. Thanks Kasarjian thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lebanese1984 View Post
    You are wasting your time. You are discussing things with people who do not understand nor have any need to. The Christians are here and will remain here.
    Remain away, you'll meet no objection coming from me.

It is empty talk of your friend that I am laughing at.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Remain away, you'll meet no objection coming from me.

It is empty talk of your friend that I am laughing at.
    Were u in Lebanon from 1975 till 1990?
    Empty talk hahahaha......
    And you say I am Armenian and you also say Armenians are smart even though they hate you and the Israelis!!!....So thanks for the laughs loner...lol
    Last edited by Kasarjian; 04-06-2015 at 12:14 AM.