Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ISIS take sledgehammer to civilisation

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Samaritan View Post
    HA is playing a heroic role....lol man are you nuts.
    HA stands honorable indeed....for gods sake man is your memory so short to recall HA killing your own citizens not so long ago...you forget that fast, jeez man I am not Lebanese and remember very well when this occurred.
    You wish to claim these people as Lebanese, well you are generous and since you own them you are stuck with their actions so if they behave badly don't complain.
    From my lofty view HA is a mercenary army of Iran, it takes it orders from Iran only.
    What resistance do they do if you believe the narrative that they chased Israel out or somehow they defeated Israel in 2006 then I suppose the above conclusions of yours are valid for you.
    If you think HA is somehow free of the Islamic evil of suicide bombing then recall the US Marine Barracks decades ago.
    If you think Hamas is honorable then you believe the bombings and murder of innocent Jews at the AMIA Jewish community center in Buenos Aires are justified maybe you think killing Jewish boys, girls, mothers and fathers is honorable, that this is resistance and worst of all Lebanese
    Hi Sammy how r ya? before you derail another thread. remove the hamas part and below, then I'd reply. otherwise.... even jolio will come in.
    OneIsManyIsOne

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by YOSS View Post
    Hi Sammy how r
    before you derail another thread. remove the hamas part and below, then I'd reply. otherwise.... even jolio will come in.
    Your right a slip HA is responsible for the killings of the Jews of Argentina.

Multitasking can't live with it can't live without it.

polio limits himself to Jews maybe he'll claim these were not real Jews so it was ok for the Heroic Resistance Hezbollah to kill the innocent children.
    Last edited by Samaritan; 28-02-2015 at 09:06 AM.
    Who would claim to be that, who was not.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

HA stands honorable indeed....for gods sake man is your memory so short to recall HA killing your own citizens not so long ago...you forget that fast, jeez man I am not Lebanese and remember very well when this occurred.
    You wish to claim these people as Lebanese, well you are generous and since you own them you are stuck with their actions so if they behave badly don't complain.
    From my lofty view HA is a mercenary army of Iran, it takes it orders from Iran only.
    What resistance do they do if you believe the narrative that they chased Israel out or somehow they defeated Israel in 2006 then I suppose the above conclusions of yours are valid for you.
    If you think HA is somehow free of the Islamic evil of suicide bombing then recall the US Marine Barracks decades ago.
    If you think Hamas is honorable then you believe the bombings and murder of innocent Jews at the AMIA Jewish community center in Buenos Aires are justified maybe you think killing Jewish boys, girls, mothers and fathers is honorable, that this is resistance and worst of all Lebanese
    i salute the shias fighting (or any others) the violent, murderous, wahabi monsters and some have sacrificed their lives defending christian areas in syria.

i salute them for defending the shia towns and populations in syria as well as iraq.

the war between ha and israel is localized, the best thing that can happen is a peace treaty as we all have a mutual enemy which are the wahabi monsters in the gulf, SS erdogan, ikhwan, etc.

these "people" support the extermination of christians, jews, shias, atheists, gays, liberals, non-conforming sunnis in the middle east.

better to join forces and crush them then waste resources fighting a war that doesn't need to be fought.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kanaan View Post
    i salute the shias fighting (or any others) the violent, murderous, wahabi monsters and some have sacrificed their lives defending christian areas in syria.

i salute them for defending the shia towns and populations in syria as well as iraq.

the war between ha and israel is localized, the best thing that can happen is a peace treaty as we all have a mutual enemy which are the wahabi monsters in the gulf, SS erdogan, ikhwan, etc.

these "people" support the extermination of christians, jews, shias, atheists, gays, liberals, non-conforming sunnis in the middle east.

better to join forces and crush them then waste resources fighting a war that doesn't need to be fought.
    It is one thing to be a Shia defending your own or close brotherhood it is altogether different to be a tool of a foreign government as is HA in Lebanon as well as a paid mercenary in Syria for Iran.
    Indeed things changed the war is long but Islamist Sunni were not as I recall the main force against Assad at the very start of this debacle there was for a short period a viable Free Syrian Army.

Regardless HA is not heroic and not enviable it murders it's own Lebanese, it murders innocent Jewish children in Argentina and it's resistance has created the killing fields and destruction of Southern Lebanon and further north as well.
    It can be counted on to run interference when Israel neutralizes and destroys Iran's nuclear program and if as YOSS claims HA is yours then all hell will be payed if they do Iran's bidding.
    The theology of Shia, Wahhabi, ISIS is little difference each is following the path to Apocalypse.

I don't believe there can be a peace treaty their theology precludes peace. They love death, all are death cults, just listen to the Twelvers what difference are they then head choppers all the same loaf of bread half rye half pumpernickel both sour taste good to some others not so.
    Last edited by Samaritan; 01-03-2015 at 03:00 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kanaan View Post
    i never called isis the real islam, but it is pure wahabism.

about the syrian revolution, yes, i'll admit, i was indeed naive.

condemning and doing something are different, if muslims have a real issue with "isis", why don't we see them abolish wahabism?

wahabism which is the version ksa has spread around the world is pure isis.

let them shut down and crush this institution....? makes sense, right? if not, then why not?
    no you weren't naiive, we all were against Assad and his regime, so it was natural when there was resistance to it we supported it.
    however, the so-called resistance morphed into a barbaric islamic one.

maybe ghaddafi was right when interviewed by the BBC before his regime toppled when he said those fighting in Libya were Al Qaida terrorists.

6. Thanks Semitic Duwa, Samaritan thanked for this post
    Likes Semitic Duwa, Samaritan, Kanaan liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shreek View Post
    no you weren't naiive, we all were against Assad and his regime, so it was natural when there was resistance to it we supported it.
    however, the so-called resistance morphed into a barbaric islamic one.

maybe ghaddafi was right when interviewed by the BBC before his regime toppled when he said those fighting in Libya were Al Qaida terrorists.
    Natural, meaning it was instinctive, so instead of thinking it through you were lead by your hate and not by reason, so yes you were naive.
    ? ? ?

8. Thanks YOSS thanked for this post
    Likes YOSS liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ali_81 View Post
    Natural, meaning it was instinctive, so instead of thinking it through you were lead by your hate and not by reason, so yes you were naive.
    Since July 2008 and I'm telling them of the lies they are being told, leveraging their hatred and fooling them... How Aoun & HA are actually saving them from themselves...

How many posts I wrote saying "what about the sunni armed groups" ; "the US will betray you".. yok. They are such children, that when they couldn't handle more embarrassment, they ended up leaving

Here's let's make sure we tell them we spoke of them: @Kasarjian; @Seeman; . Khabro s7abkon.
    OneIsManyIsOne

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

If you think HA is honorable then you believe the bombings and murder of innocent Jews at the AMIA Jewish community center in Buenos Aires are justified maybe you think killing Jewish boys, girls, mothers and fathers is honorable, that this is resistance and worst of all Lebanese

Not so lofty your view Sammy. Let no one be fooled by that hehe

Had it been indeed a lofty one, you'd have known - if not read it in my posts since years - that HA is tied up to fpm. They falter, a UN force will come knocking. So chill, along with the snake that thanked your post, and who knows very well that too.
    OneIsManyIsOne

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There are no regrets. The Assad regime is a murderous regime. We had to resist for over 15 years. Now they are feeling the same as we felt. Their whole country went in 4 years. Good Luck to them and Long Live Lebanon.

12. Thanks Semitic Duwa thanked for this post
    Likes Semitic Duwa liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by YOSS View Post
    Not so lofty your view Sammy. Let no one be fooled by that hehe

Had it been indeed a lofty one, you'd have known - if not read it in my posts since years - that HA is tied up to fpm. They falter, a UN force will come knocking. So chill, along with the snake that thanked your post, and who knows very well that too.
    So you are not defending HA YOSS I was very specific in my facts so they stand. Yes YOSS the view is long and quite clear.