User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: An indigenous Peoples' History of the United States

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4,305
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    77

    Default An indigenous Peoples' History of the United States

    There are more than five hundred federally recognized indigenous communities and nations in the U. S., comprising nearly three million people. Dunbar-Ortiz challenges the founding myth of the United States and shows how policy against the indigenous peoples was designed to crush the original inhabitants. Told from the viewpoint of the indigenous, it reveals how Native Americans, for centuries, actively resisted expansion of the US empire. Join us for this important discussion.
    http://www.bookpeople.com/event/roxa...-united-states



    I have found so many similarities between two indigenous peoples the American Indians and Palestinians as both of them face same enemy of human being " White Race / Europeans "

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    120 N Main St, Hannibal, MO 63401
    Posts
    7,969
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    170

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jolio View Post
    There are more than five hundred federally recognized indigenous communities and nations in the U. S., comprising nearly three million people. Dunbar-Ortiz challenges the founding myth of the United States and shows how policy against the indigenous peoples was designed to crush the original inhabitants. Told from the viewpoint of the indigenous, it reveals how Native Americans, for centuries, actively resisted expansion of the US empire. Join us for this important discussion.
    http://www.bookpeople.com/event/roxa...-united-states



    I have found so many similarities between two indigenous peoples the American Indians and Palestinians as both of them face same enemy of human being " White Race / Europeans "
    There is not one bit in common with Native Americans however Arabs do indeed have much in common with the Spanish Conquistador who invaded the native indigenous people and forced Christianity on the Indians just as the Arabs stole the indigenous peoples land and forced Islam on them.

    Now you know.
    Last edited by Samaritan; 01-02-2015 at 08:05 AM.
    Who would claim to be that, who was not.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4,305
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    77

    Default

    Both nations are suffering due to White superiority.
    Last edited by jolio; 01-02-2015 at 08:51 AM.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    120 N Main St, Hannibal, MO 63401
    Posts
    7,969
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    170

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jolio View Post
    Both nations are suffering due to White superiority.
    jolio the racist.
    Jews come in all variety jolio.
    Who would claim to be that, who was not.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Achrafieh
    Posts
    179
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jolio View Post
    Both nations are suffering due to White superiority.
    Where was the "white superiority" when Arabs stole the indigenous peoples land?
    It’s ok if you disagree with me, I can’t force you to be right...

  6. Thanks Semitic Duwa, Samaritan thanked for this post
    Likes Semitic Duwa, Samaritan liked this post
  7. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4,305
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    77

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lebanon_not_Arabic View Post
    Where was the "white superiority" when Arabs stole the indigenous peoples land?
    Arabs ( Semites ) recaptured lands from Europeans Greeks, Romans and their cousins Persians ( Aryans ) and now go sell Bassal with Sam in Iran .

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Achrafieh
    Posts
    179
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jolio View Post
    Arabs ( Semites ) recaptured....
    Captured, not recaptured.

    Quote Originally Posted by jolio View Post
    ....lands from Europeans Greeks, Romans and their cousins Persians ( Aryans ).
    But "you" were silent for 400 years when non Semite (Ottomans) ruled a Semite land.
    Semite eih?... Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by jolio View Post
    and now go sell Bassal with Sam in Iran .
    ...and you sell döner kebab in Istanbul... 400 years of experience.
    It’s ok if you disagree with me, I can’t force you to be right...

  9. Thanks Semitic Duwa, Samaritan thanked for this post
    Likes Semitic Duwa, Samaritan liked this post
  10. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    120 N Main St, Hannibal, MO 63401
    Posts
    7,969
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    170

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jolio View Post
    Arabs ( Semites ) recaptured lands from Europeans Greeks, Romans and their cousins Persians ( Aryans ) and now go sell Bassal with Sam in Iran .
    The Arabs like the Spanish came and conquered a land that was not theirs.
    The Spanish like the Arabs killed the indigenous people and forced them to become Christian the Arabs forced Islam upon those native Christians and helpless Jews.

    Indeed the native peoples the Christians and Jews of the lands were like native Americans but the Arabs were like the Spanish Conquistadors.
    Who would claim to be that, who was not.

  11. Thanks Lebanon_not_Arabic thanked for this post
    Likes Lebanon_not_Arabic liked this post
  12. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4,305
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    77

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Samaritan View Post
    The Arabs like the Spanish came and conquered a land that was not theirs.
    The Spanish like the Arabs killed the indigenous people and forced them to become Christian the Arabs forced Islam upon those native Christians and helpless Jews.

    Indeed the native peoples the Christians and Jews of the lands were like native Americans but the Arabs were like the Spanish Conquistadors.
    Hahahahahahahahahaha....you can't cover up your crime in Palestine , Red Indians and Palestinians are victims of White Imperialism.

  13. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    2,999
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jolio View Post
    Arabs ( Semites ) recaptured lands from Europeans Greeks, Romans and their cousins Persians ( Aryans ) and now go sell Bassal with Sam in Iran .
    So grandpa jolio do you play dumb on purpose? is it just to seek attention?

    Ur lucky this forum dwindled down - mainly due to ur contributions and distractions - that you get too much attention relatively.

    This thread is same to questions you have more than twice avoided before, answer this : http://sawte.com/showthread.php?t=16...231#post223231 first, than maybe you can answer to your own questions in here.

    Another thread where jolio makes zero sense. just fantasies.
    OneIsManyIsOne

  14. Thanks Lebanon_not_Arabic, Samaritan thanked for this post
    Likes Lebanon_not_Arabic, Samaritan liked this post

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •