Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: An indigenous Peoples' History of the United States

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jolio View Post
    Hahahahahahahahahaha....you can't cover up your crime in Palestine , Red Indians and Palestinians are victims of White Imperialism.
    jolio's conception of history is what he misconstrues on the net yesterday that is why he he can't compete in the theater of ideas, bet left to his own delusions.
    FYI Semites lost control of the Holy land before the year 1,000 it was only in their hands again in 1948 officially.
    Now their thieving so called cousins can pee up a rope and have better luck stealing again what is not theirs.
    Last edited by Samaritan; 02-02-2015 at 06:45 AM.
    Who would claim to be that, who was not.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Samaritan View Post
    jolio's conception of history is what he misconstrues son the net yesterday that is why he he can't compete in the theater of ideas, bet left to his own delusions.
    FYI Semites lost control of the Holy land before the year 1,000 it was only in their hands again in 1948 officially.
    Now their thieving so called cousins can pee up a rope and have better luck stealing again what is not theirs.
    What is wrong with white skin to steal lands in whole human history ? ... Is it due to some dirty genes or bad environment and surroundings in Europe ?
    Why are white people famous in two things in human history 1)- Nakedness 2)- Theft ?
    Please let us have full answer or explanation if there is any !!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by YOSS View Post
    So grandpa jolio do you play dumb on purpose? is it just to seek attention?

Ur lucky this forum dwindled down - mainly due to ur contributions and distractions - that you get too much attention relatively.

This thread is same to questions you have more than twice avoided before, answer this : http://sawte.com/showthread.php?t=16...231#post223231 first, than maybe you can answer to your own questions in here.

Another thread where jolio makes zero sense. just fantasies.
    First of all mabrouk and congratulation to you as this month is your Birthday Membership because you have completed 6 years now .
    Second thing you have some problem and should be eliminated soon , if you have read my posts / comments you would get all answers that you search for but due to your laziness you are lost in the middle of ocean .

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What is wrong with white skin to steal lands in whole human history ? ... Is it due to some dirty genes or bad environment and surroundings in Europe ?
    Why are white people famous in two things in human history 1)- Nakedness 2)- Theft ?
    Please let us have full answer or explanation if there is any !!
    Your analogy is flawed from the beginning, I think your ignorance of the last 1,500 years is dibiltaging any further thought process.
    The Arabs and the Spaniards are like same circumstance, both are not native, both conquered, both murdered, both forced the native indigenous peoples to submission, stole their land forced them to accept an alien culture, a foreign language and worst of all accept a foreign religion in addition to killing their language, religion, culture.

Now your misconstruing and revision of history may work in that little cavity of space you may call a brain, but everyone who understands the history of the Americas and the history of the Middle East cannot fault my analysis and would never in a million years agree with your racist view.

Go back to school

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

First of all mabrouk and congratulation to you as this month is your Birthday Membership because you have completed 6 years now .
    Second thing you have some problem and should be eliminated soon , if you have read my posts / comments you would get all answers that you search for but due to your laziness you are lost in the middle of ocean .
    In other words YOSS don't expect the truth from this person.
    You remind him of his inability to answer, when you pin this fellow down YOSS you ask to much he only has one subject and only the 4 patent moronic speeches that he inflicts on this form 3,588 times so don't be looking for an answer and never enlightenment.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Samaritan View Post
    In other words YOSS don't expect the truth from this person.
    You remind him of his inability to answer, when you pin this fellow down YOSS you ask to much he only has one subject and only the 4 patent moronic speeches that he inflicts on this form 3,588 times so don't be looking for an answer and never enlightenment.
    Some respect to other members , Who gave you authority or power of attorney to talk on their behalf ?
    Do you think that others are kids and you are the only matured member here , silly old man of cave !

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some respect to other members , Who gave you authority or power of attorney to talk on their behalf ?
    Do you think that others are kids and you are the only matured member here , silly old man of cave !
    On your behalf that will not happen your meanderings and confusion is too befuddled for me to ever speak for much less to.
    YOSS called you Grandpa.... maybe out of respect for your age but I doubt, probably for your antiquated thinking.
    Last edited by Samaritan; 03-02-2015 at 01:55 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Others have to go read your other posts and comments to get replies to one post? and you call others lost?

Ma tkoun mfakkar 7alak the ocean? hehehehe

Jolio you look even more ridiculous than i orginally thought possible. I bet it's the same thing when you walk down the street interacting with a by stander, cashier, food gathering. You must be the ocean and everyone else is just lost in it.

tssss

Post 331 in the other thread I quoted above is quite clear, answer it. but, perhaps because your entire arguments on here would be moot if you answer it, and suddenly you'd have nothing to say; or nowhere to spread your H2O where it has to be tolerated...
    OneIsManyIsOne

9. Thanks Lebanon_not_Arabic thanked for this post
    Likes Lebanon_not_Arabic liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by YOSS View Post
    Others have to go read your other posts and comments to get replies to one post? and you call others lost?

Ma tkoun mfakkar 7alak the ocean? hehehehe

Jolio you look even more ridiculous than i orginally thought possible. I bet it's the same thing when you walk down the street interacting with a by stander, cashier, food gathering. You must be the ocean and everyone else is just lost in it.

tssss

Post 331 in the other thread I quoted above is quite clear, answer it. but, perhaps because your entire arguments on here would be moot if you answer it, and suddenly you'd have nothing to say; or nowhere to spread your H2O where it has to be tolerated...
    Yes , I am the ocean and all of you are fish so without me, I mean my deep thought you are lost. Read my posts you would notice that very clear unless you are blind of sight and insight.

11. Thanks YOSS, Fadi thanked for this post
    Likes YOSS, Fadi liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes , I am the ocean and all of you are fish so without me, I mean my deep thought you are lost.
    Hahah that was epic, you are a true thug jolio I dedicate this to you:

River to Sea