User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 51 to 57 of 57

Thread: King Abdullah passes away: official Saudi TV

  1. #51
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    13,997
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    196

    Default

    Saudi Arabia is big huge country with oil reserves and a really good economy. For us Lebanese there are 420K Lebanese that are working over there from ALL sects. The politics in the country itself is not our business. If those who work over there don't like the country they are welcomed to come back to Lebanon, no problem. Stay unemployed!

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Saskatchewan, Canada
    Posts
    5,201
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    124

    Default

    @jolio, you never answered my question though.

    how was it permissible for abullah to have had so many wives when islam doesn't tolerate more then 4?

    he uses religion to justify his position as custodian over the mosques, so for him to openly violate the sharia (if its 4 wives) seems awfully odd.

    i believe bin talal, has the permissible maximum of four wives. so what makes abdullah special enough to violate the sharia?

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    13,997
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kanaan View Post
    @jolio, you never answered my question though.

    how was it permissible for abullah to have had so many wives when islam doesn't tolerate more then 4?

    he uses religion to justify his position as custodian over the mosques, so for him to openly violate the sharia (if its 4 wives) seems awfully odd.

    i believe bin talal, has the permissible maximum of four wives. so what makes abdullah special enough to violate the sharia?
    what is it your business how many wives he has? what does it do for you exactly? the point is that he believes that our country should be independent, he has placed 4 billion dollars for our Army and spent billions in our central bank for our LL to stay alive. You should be looking at your own country and start electing a President. Yallah blame Saudi Arabia for that also.

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4,259
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    72

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kanaan View Post
    @jolio, you never answered my question though.

    how was it permissible for abullah to have had so many wives when islam doesn't tolerate more then 4?

    he uses religion to justify his position as custodian over the mosques, so for him to openly violate the sharia (if its 4 wives) seems awfully odd.

    i believe bin talal, has the permissible maximum of four wives. so what makes abdullah special enough to violate the sharia?
    Ya Kanaan , I will ask this time and after answering me I will answer your question :
    How singer Saba7 married 9 husbands was that allowed in any religion ? ( Islam or Christianity )

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Saskatchewan, Canada
    Posts
    5,201
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    124

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jolio View Post
    Ya Kanaan , I will ask this time and after answering me I will answer your question :
    How singer Saba7 married 9 husbands was that allowed in any religion ? ( Islam or Christianity )
    having 9 husbands over a period of time is different.

    she also doesnt call herself the guardian of the churches, like abdullah is referred to.

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4,259
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    72

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kanaan View Post
    having 9 husbands over a period of time is different.

    she also doesnt call herself the guardian of the churches, like abdullah is referred to.
    Great, you answered your question indirectly same case with King Abdullah , he had 21 wives over a period of time.

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    13,997
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    196

    Default

    OTV: FPM chief MP Michel Aoun traveled to Riyadh along with FM Jebran Bassil to extend their condolences on the death of King Abdullah.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •