User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: The Jews of Arabia

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Semitic Duwa is an Arab who converted to Judaism, therefore, he is a true representer of Abrahamic family by faith and race.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jolio View Post
    Semitic Duwa is an Arab who converted to Judaism, therefore, he is a true representer of Abrahamic family by faith and race.
    Great news! then he can build a synagogue in Yathrib for his "Abrahamic family by faith and race" !

Just kidding bro! lol

Let's be realistic here, not "build a synagogue" in Yathrib, but can he just live in the land of his ancestors?

Lol, again just kidding!

Again, let's be realistic, not "live", can he just "Google-Earth" the land of his ancestors in Yathrib or Khaibar?

It’s ok if you disagree with me, I can’t force you to be right...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lebanon_not_Arabic View Post
    Great news! then he can build a synagogue in Yathrib for his "Abrahamic family by faith and race" !

Just kidding bro! lol

Let's be realistic here, not "build a synagogue" in Yathrib, but can he just live in the land of his ancestors?

Lol, again just kidding!

Again, let's be realistic, not "live", can he just "Google-Earth" the land of his ancestors in Yathrib or Khaibar?

Let's be realistic here, Have you done DNA test?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Again, let's be realistic....even if i take the test, and i get a "pure Arab lineage", like horses, can i go back to Arabia and reclaim Najran, the oasis of my "ancestors"?

"Najran, the oasis of my ancestors"... LOL

7abbeit

Last edited by Lebanon_not_Arabic; 13-04-2017 at 11:23 PM.
    It’s ok if you disagree with me, I can’t force you to be right...

5. Thanks Samaritan thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You idiot man, you know nothing about our history, Isaacs and Ishmaelis are one as they are sons of Abraham unlike your thieves from all over the world have no connection to our people the Semites.
    I know quite a lot and I know there is no such peoples called Isaacs and Ishmaelis.I also know that DNA work done by authentic bonafide scientists tell me that Jews throughout the world share commonality of core DNA.i also know that the title to the land belongs to the Hebrew People not to YOU PEOPLE the Bible, the Book of Genesis tells me that it also says that anyone who the Rabbis convert halachicly can become a Jew and have an equal share in that land but you cannot, unless you convert halachicly, I would not have you, I believe your fate is sealed for what you have done.

Who would claim to be that, who was not.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lebanon_not_Arabic View Post
    Again, let's be realistic....even if i take the test, and i get a "pure Arab lineage", like horses, can i go back to Arabia and reclaim Najran, the oasis of my "ancestors"?

"Najran, the oasis of my ancestors"... LOL

7abbeit

Again and again, let's be realistic, go through the test and let us read your result then we would consider your request depends on the outcome!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Samaritan View Post
    I know quite a lot and I know there is no such peoples called Isaacs and Ishmaelis.I also know that DNA work done by authentic bonafide scientists tell me that Jews throughout the world share commonality of core DNA.i also know that the title to the land belongs to the Hebrew People not to YOU PEOPLE the Bible, the Book of Genesis tells me that it also says that anyone who the Rabbis convert halachicly can become a Jew and have an equal share in that land but you cannot, unless you convert halachicly, I would not have you, I believe your fate is sealed for what you have done.
    I know that you hate the Abrahamic people as they are the real owners of all lands between Yemen and Palestine, Your heart is full of hatred towards us ( Isaacs and Ishmaelis ) and you like to divide them in order to give your European Ashkenazim a room but this dirty policy of yours will not work successfully. ( go away from here to your ancestors' lands in Germania and Polanda )

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Abou Duwa al 7imyari?

10. Likes Lebanon_not_Arabic liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know that you hate the Abrahamic people as they are the real owners of all lands between Yemen and Palestine, Your heart is full of hatred towards us ( Isaacs and Ishmaelis ) and you like to divide them in order to give your European Ashkenazim a room but this dirty policy of yours will not work successfully. ( go away from here to your ancestors' lands in Germania and Polanda )
    The Quran says the land belongs to the Jews, the Bible says the land belongs to the Jews, International Law established the Homeland for the Jewish People in dejure sovereignty at San Remo and the Mandate for Palestine, nothing gives you the Muslim Arabs the rights to the Holy Land, the sooner you realize this the better.

This is your lie
    All non-Semitic Jews must leave the holy Semitic land on spot . ( 90% of them are not descendants of Abraham or seed of Isaac )

http://sawte.com/showthread.php?t=14602&p=187816#post187816

As said there is nothing to being
    semitic to be a Jew, the fact is that most Jews including most Ashkenazim share DNA with all other Jews including the Jews of the ME and science proves this while you have nothing to prove your point but some al-Salami who is a nothing gadol when it comes to science, he may know shoe repair, woman's hair dressing or sweeping floors in a delicatessen, but he has no background in science besides a chemistry set his mama bought him in 1955.

You never had a truthful argument about this
    jolio, it was all lies from al-salami you fell for.
    Has there ever been a time a Pole was a Jew or a Jew a Pole lol, you don't know history very well.
    Certainly the Germans never viewd Jews as Germans either, they were always, just Jews.
    Your biggest problem is you are ignorant of history and you are infatuated with al-Salami.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Again and again, let's be realistic, go through the test and let us read your result then we would consider your request depends on the outcome!
    Better yet show us your genealogy for the last 10 generations to prove who you are and where you came from.
    You coward won't even admit who you are.
    DNA will not tell you who your families are, ya fool, but that's all people like you have, do you know who your ancestors were, I doubt it.