Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Jews of Arabia

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Samaritan View Post

Why should you care, why should you care who the leader of Israel is. The legitimate rulers are those elected or appointed by the legitimate political parties and those are not found in the Torah.
    The Torah is not the law for the state of Israel.
    Why should you care what the Torah says about who the leaders of Israel are.
    Why should you care about the Torah you don't believe in what it says about who the Hebrew Nation is and you don't believe in God who told you that Ishmael has no inheritance whatsoever in the Holy land, not one speck of dirt is his by inheritance.

There are no Isaacs there never was.
    There are the Hebrew peoples and those who are Hebrew or to become Hebrew are definitively qualified in the Bible, the Book of Genesis in the same chapter that said this

19 And God said: 'Nay, but Sarah thy wife shall bear thee a son; and thou shalt call his name Isaac; and I will establish My covenant with him for an everlasting covenant for his seed after him.
    20 And as for Ishmael, I have heard thee; behold, I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful, and will multiply him exceedingly; twelve princes shall he beget, and I will make him a great nation.
    21 But My covenant will I establish with Isaac, whom Sarah shall bear unto thee at this set time in the next year.

Twice God say NO TO ISHMAEL.

So why the interest, do not concern yourself with things that are not yours, you are like the man who desires another mans wife.
    Your searching is over 89% of all Ashkenazi Jews share DNA of Judean Jews of 2,000 years ago.
    Since we do not have a swab test of Abraham we cannot tell if they are his paternal children but we know the forefathers were Jews of Judea 2,000 years ago.
    You cannot prove you are a descendant of Ishmael or of the other two concubines of Abraham.
    There were after all Arabs living in the Arabian peninsula long before Ishmael and the concubine Hagar were expelled from Abraham and the other Hebrew people and you can easily be one of their descendants and not of any particular significance.

Are you believerמאמין or disbelieverכו
    פר ?..
    Either you follow the Torah instructions fully or leave it ! .... ( you chose certain verses which suite your politic interest and agenda )
    Last edited by jolio; 14-12-2014 at 08:10 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Information for non Hebrew or Arabic speakers just to show readers how close are Ishmaelis and Isaacs :
    Believer in Hebrew מאמין ( MAMEEN ) and in Arabic مؤمن ( MOMEN )
    Disbeliever in Hebrew כו
    פר ( KOFER ) and in Arabic كافر ( KAFER )

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I did not chose certain verses to prove any political interest or agenda.
    In the Book of Genesis which is the second book of the Bible it is specific on who the Covenant between God and Abraham refers to.
    In that book you will find chapter 17, in chapter 17 it explains who is going to become the Hebrew People, the book of Genesis tells those that will become Hebrews what they must do to keep the Covenant and the obligations that are demanded by God.
    Finally, the book of Genesis in the Bible chapter 17 explains to Abraham that he will have a son with his wife Sarah and only that son will inherit the Covenant (the land and all that went with it) it is this portion of the book of Genesis that was posted.
    God in the book of Genesis categorically denied Ishmael from inheriting, he said it twice, there is no ambiguity.....Ishmael does not inherit the Holy land.

I challenge you to find any passage that says that Ishmael is the one chosen for the Covenant (of the land) God keeps his promise he does not lie or go back on his word, so you have an impossible task ahead of you.

Indeed many have tried to explain Middle East customs of First born inheriting but that is defeated because Ishmael may have been Abrahams first born but not the legitimate heir and God knows this. God says that Sara (Sarah) will be the mother of Isaac and it was he that will inherit.

When do you have the right to decide who is a believer ya Islamic troll.
    I'll keep the Noahide laws they suit me fine.

STOP LUSTING OVER WHAT IS NOT YOURS YA WOULD-BE GONIFF (THIEF)
    Last edited by Samaritan; 15-12-2014 at 04:00 AM.
    Who would claim to be that, who was not.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jolio View Post
    Information for non Hebrew or Arabic speakers just to show readers how close are Ishmaelis and Isaacs :
    Believer in Hebrew מאמין ( MAMEEN ) and in Arabic مؤمن ( MOMEN )
    Disbeliever in Hebrew כו
    פר ( KOFER ) and in Arabic كافر ( KAFER )
    Notice to all there is no such people as Isaacs, you will never find this term, it is a fraud created by jolio or in combination with his al-Salami.

There is the Hebrews, the Children of Israel known today as Jews, the Jewish people, anyone that says differently is a liar.
    Last edited by Samaritan; 15-12-2014 at 03:59 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Notice to all there is no such people as Isaacs, you will never find this term, it is a fraud created by jolio or in combination with his al-Salami.

There is the Hebrews, the Children of Israel known today as Jews, the Jewish people, anyone that says differently is a liar.
    We will not allow you to hijack our cousins the Isaacs , take your white Jews and go back to Bavaria forest.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We will not allow you to hijack our cousins the Isaacs , take your white Jews and go back to Bavaria forest.
    If by We you mean yourself and your al-Salami you build your fortress of lies on a sand foundation, there is no truth in your words that there is a Isaac People there is no Isaac people there is only the Hebrew Peoples, they are the Children of Israel, Israelites, todays Jewish People.

Your lies don't wash truth they stink, the Jews of today are the Hebrew Peoples of the past, your lie of 90% of Ashkenazim are Khazar is a foolish fabricated lie that you or al-Salami invented and will never standup to the light of science, history which are the truth.

Lastly, you can't make an argument to the Torah, to Genesis where God defines who will become the Hebrew People todays Jews, God defines who the Covenant is with and God told you that Ishmael does not inherit any of the Holy land not one speck of it, it is for the Hebrews, todays Jews.

Your silence on this issue means you have conceded the argument.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2 Samuel 7:13-15 King James Version (KJV)

13 He shall build an house for my name, and I will stablish the throne of his kingdom for ever.
    14 I will be his father, and he shall be my son. If he commit iniquity, I will chasten him with the rod of men, and with the stripes of the children of men:
    15 But my mercy shall not depart away from him, as I took it from Saul, whom I put away before thee.

God promised David that his kingdom last forever, Where is King David's line ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2 Samuel 7:13-15 King James Version (KJV)

13 He shall build an house for my name, and I will stablish the throne of his kingdom for ever.
    14 I will be his father, and he shall be my son. If he commit iniquity, I will chasten him with the rod of men, and with the stripes of the children of men:
    15 But my mercy shall not depart away from him, as I took it from Saul, whom I put away before thee.

God promised David that his kingdom last forever, Where is King David's line ?

Apparently you are unaware of the Jews Messiah, he will come says the Lord and he will be a direct descendant of King David through the paternal line just as is written in the Bible.
    So ignorance does not help your cause.
    Second don't bring the King James version of the Bible if you wish to prove something in Torah, why not use the original, not that in some cases the KJVB is exactly the same but why do it.......
    Lastly, there is a foundation that is for descendants of King David, how valid this is and how scientific it is I cannot say, it would appear on the surface to be at least as strong as any Arab connection to Abraham, if not vastly superior.

the link
    http://www.davidicdynasty.org

Genesis....Chapter 17
    Last edited by Samaritan; 16-12-2014 at 07:14 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Apparently you are unaware of the Jews Messiah, he will come says the Lord and he will be a direct descendant of King David through the paternal line just as is written in the Bible.
    So ignorance does not help your cause.
    Second don't bring the King James version of the Bible if you wish to prove something in Torah, why not use the original, not that in some cases the KJVB is exactly the same but why do it.......
    Lastly, there is a foundation that is for descendants of King David, how valid this is and how scientific it is I cannot say, it would appear on the surface to be at least as strong as any Arab connection to Abraham, if not vastly superior.

the link
    http://www.davidicdynasty.org

Genesis....Chapter 17

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So you concede....fine...your understand little.