Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mtein Village

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Mtein Village

Mtein Village apartments for sale. 25 minutes from Beirut. For more information call
    3792957 / 0119613792957

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How much are these apartments going for?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Six apartments, 110 square meters each. $140,000.00 for each apartment. 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom, kitchen, salon and dining and two balconies. The best view facing the mountain of Kniseh.
    Last edited by Mtein; 02-12-2014 at 11:50 AM.

4. Thanks lebanese1984 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mtein View Post
    Six apartments, 110 square meters each. $140,000.00 for each apartment. 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom, kitchen, salon and dining and two balconies. The best view facing the mountain of Kniseh.
    Are they already built or?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lebanese1984 View Post
    Are they already built or?
    Your on the right track, I would want to know some of the builders completed projects.
    Second, are there any mandatory fees associated with ownership aside from local municipality .
    Third, for that price what level of finishes will we see, economy, luxury or somewhere in between.
    Lastly, are there renderings of the finished product.
    just my professional of the top of the head quick questions.

Anyone interested in purchase field me a question, I'll give you an opinion based on 20 years of commercial real estate experience.
    Who would claim to be that, who was not.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The building should be finished by July 2015. There are no additional fees. Once you pay the $140,000.00, that's it. For any additional information, as you mentioned: finishes, economy, luxury, renderings of the finished product, names of builders and their previously completed projects--send me a private message and your email. I am the owner of the building and you would be buying it directly from me. No brokers involved. No middleman. Two-car parking for each apartment. I will be living on the top floor (the seventh apartment).
    Last edited by Mtein; 04-12-2014 at 11:05 AM.

8. Thanks lebanese1984, Samaritan thanked for this post
    Likes Samaritan liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mtein View Post
    The building should be finished by July 2015. There are no additional fees. Once you pay the $140,000.00, that's it. For any additional information, as you mentioned: finishes, economy, luxury, renderings of the finished product, names of builders and their previously completed projects--send me a private message and your email. I am the owner of the building and you would be buying it directly from me. No brokers involved. No middleman. Two-car parking for each apartment. I will be living on the top floor (the seventh apartment).
    Very forthcoming information that's great for potential buyer you should do well but I don't know your specific market, I'll be purchasing in Akko a little south of Litani River.
    Nice touch the rights for two car parking.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Samaritan View Post
    Very forthcoming information that's great for potential buyer you should do well but I don't know your specific market, I'll be purchasing in Akko a little south of Litani River.
    Nice touch the rights for two car parking.
    Don't purchase stolen properties unless you approach the real owner in some Palestinian refugee camps.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jolio View Post
    Don't purchase stolen properties unless you approach the real owner in some Palestinian refugee camps.
    lol if they left they made their decision voluntarily and most left because they believed when they returned they would have the Jews booty and treasure....you remember that don't you same old game your mohammad used to do, evil then, evil in 1948 and you boys arecstill doing it with your buddies ISIS.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Samaritan View Post
    lol if they left they made their decision voluntarily and most left because they believed when they returned they would have the Jews booty and treasure....you remember that don't you same old game your mohammad used to do, evil then, evil in 1948 and you boys arecstill doing it with your buddies ISIS.
    I am trying to save you from sin in this life and punishment in judgement day , don't touch any stolen properties even free of charge as it's a great sin .