User Tag List

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: But Hizballah's notorious crimes against the Lebanese has not yet started.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2. Thanks YOSS thanked for this post
    Likes YOSS liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kasarjian View Post
    Samaritan the American people are fools to believe the lies of George W hill billy Busch...lol

And without a proof when a Kuwaiti committed the assassination attempt without a proof of connection..

And then this idiot went to war to retaliate for his father and spent trillions of the American tax payers dollars...

LOL Bush ..start with Carter, move to Bubba Clinton and to the Great Leader...lol
    Bush...how myopic.
    Apparently Saddams flaunting of the agreements his government signed are lost on you.That action was enough for actions by the US.
    Those may not be why the US went to war but was enough to do so.
    If you are unfamiliar with the history do a little research, youtube is not the answer wikipedia at the least.
    Last edited by Samaritan; 03-10-2014 at 07:04 AM.
    Who would claim to be that, who was not.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Samaritan the American people are fools to believe the lies of George W hill billy Busch...lol

And without a proof when a Kuwaiti committed the assassination attempt without a proof of connection..

And then this idiot went to war to retaliate for his father and spent trillions of the American tax payers dollars...

Well then they are even bigger one for believing Bubba and the Great Leader.
    No attacks on American soil in 8 years of his presidency can the Great Leader say the same....No....but you like Samantha Powers so that makes him all right Jack in your book.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Samaritan View Post
    LOL Bush ..start with Carter, move to Bubba Clinton and to the Great Leader...lol
    Bush...how myopic.
    Apparently Saddams flaunting of the agreements his government signed are lost on you.That action was enough for actions by the US.
    Those may not be why the US went to war but was enough to do so.
    If you are unfamiliar with the history do a little research, youtube is not the answer wikipedia at the least.

No agreements were broken only in your brainwashed brains....agreements my ass! what agreements?..care to mention any?

If agreements were broken then why the UN could not come up with a resolution? France disagreed with the US, same with Russia and the whole world...Collen Powell looked like a absolute liar in front of the international community..

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well then they are even bigger one for believing Bubba and the Great Leader.
    No attacks on American soil in 8 years of his presidency can the Great Leader say the same....No....but you like Samantha Powers so that makes him all right Jack in your book.

Idiots who wasted trillions of dollars from the taxpayers pockets for a personal vendetta will never be all right Jack, possible jack asses.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No agreements were broken only in your brainwashed brains....agreements my ass! what agreements?..care to mention any?

If agreements were broken then why the UN could not come up with a resolution? France disagreed with the US, same with Russia and the whole world...Collen Powell looked like a absolute liar in front of the international community..
    I thought you knew your zzz from a hole in the ground apparently the ealy 1990's never happened for you. Since you are blind and deafened, one must ask how you get the warm and fuzzies over Saddam Bathis but deplore the Assad version of the same bath water.

Being an adult in mind in 1990's I recall what was not to be done by Saddam and his forces.
    Now if you wish to relive history I don't mind but I don't debate with someone who does not know what he's talking about.

Sad I thought better of you...for old times sake and for mutual friendship of someone who meant a lot to us both I'll not go and deeper down the name calling

here's your information accept it or not I could care less.

98-386 F

CRS Report for CongressReceived through the CRS Web

Iraq: Post-War Challenges and U.S. Responses,1991-1998

ABSTRACT

This CRS report reviews cease-fire terms that followed the Gulf war in early 1991; highlightsprovisions that Iraq has tended to violate; describes ensuing confrontations between the UnitedStates and Iraq since 1991, together with international reactions; and summarizes relatedpoints of congressional interest. The report is designed as a source of ready reference forcongressional offices interested in previous instances of use of force by the United Statesagainst Iraq after the Gulf war. The report will be updated if similar confrontations continueon a large scale. Related CRS products are IB92117, Iraqi Compliance with Cease-FireTerms, by Kenneth Katzman, updated regularly; IB94049, Iraq-U.S. Confrontation, 1997-1999, by Alfred B. Prados and Kenneth Katzman, which describes the most recent and on-going confrontations.

ALL YOUR ANSWERS FOUND HERE

http://fas.org/man/crs/98-386.pdf
    [IMG]file:///page1image4152[/IMG]

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I thought you knew your zzz from a hole in the ground apparently the ealy 1990's never happened for you. Since you are blind and deafened, one must ask how you get the warm and fuzzies over Saddam Bathis but deplore the Assad version of the same bath water.

Being an adult in mind in 1990's I recall what was not to be done by Saddam and his forces.
    Now if you wish to relive history I don't mind but I don't debate with someone who does not know what he's talking about.

Sad I thought better of you...for old times sake and for mutual friendship of someone who meant a lot to us both I'll not go and deeper down the name calling

here's your information accept it or not I could care less.

98-386 F

CRS Report for CongressReceived through the CRS Web

Iraq: Post-War Challenges and U.S. Responses,1991-1998

ABSTRACT

This CRS report reviews cease-fire terms that followed the Gulf war in early 1991; highlightsprovisions that Iraq has tended to violate; describes ensuing confrontations between the UnitedStates and Iraq since 1991, together with international reactions; and summarizes relatedpoints of congressional interest. The report is designed as a source of ready reference forcongressional offices interested in previous instances of use of force by the United Statesagainst Iraq after the Gulf war. The report will be updated if similar confrontations continueon a large scale. Related CRS products are IB92117, Iraqi Compliance with Cease-FireTerms, by Kenneth Katzman, updated regularly; IB94049, Iraq-U.S. Confrontation, 1997-1999, by Alfred B. Prados and Kenneth Katzman, which describes the most recent and on-going confrontations.

ALL YOUR ANSWERS FOUND HERE

[IMG]file:///page1image4152[/IMG]

I asked you to name what agreements were broken after the first gulf war, you failed to answer, except for a pdf file that does not open...I clicked on your bogus link but it does not open..

Now can you bother telling me what agreements did Saddam break??... can you mention one other than the lies of the weapons of mass destruction?...there was an embargo on Iraq by the UN, and there was a ban on weapons which the whole world knew he was complying except george Hill Billy Busch...

now if u do not want to mention what agreements then you are just a liar.
    When george busch decide to go to war without his own allies consent that means there is something wrong with this idiot.
    Last edited by Kasarjian; 03-10-2014 at 03:27 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I asked you to name what agreements were broken after the first gulf war, you failed to answer, except for a pdf file that does not open...I clicked on your bogus link but it does not open..

Now can you bother telling me what agreements did Saddam break??... can you mention one other than the lies of the weapons of mass destruction?...there was an embargo on Iraq by the UN, and there was a ban on weapons which the whole world knew he was complying except george Hill Billy Busch...

now if u do not want to mention what agreements then you are just a liar.
    When george busch decide to go to war without his own allies consent that means there is something wrong with this idiot.
    You are really testing my respect for John here
    Now you do your own research and stop talking like a child.
    You are becoming unhinged and as bad as leather pants gift to all women OK now do your own research and stop the name calling .I'll forget your new metamorphis it's quite sad .

The link works what kind of service do you have two rats running around an electrode.

This will also work, don't you ever call me a liar again

Google this

CRS Report for Congress Received through the CRS Web Iraq: Post-War Challenges and U.S. Responses, 1991-1998

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

If breaking agreements was the reason, then why did Colin Powell have to go lie in the UN?

Why was an Mi6 agent mysteriously killed after he divulged to ambassador Wilson that the yellow cake accusations (Nigeria to Saddam) where made up?

Why was the ambassador's wife, Wilson, outed as a CIA operative which cost the CNN senior anchor booted?

Why use non existent links to al Qaida?

Cause no one invades or re-invades, causes killings and devastation of a country over small skirmishes or possible violations... and any breach of cease-fire agreement is nothing but follow up legal cover-ups cause the yellow cake, WMD and Al Qaida links all failed.

It is you who disgraces John's memory ya Samaritan.

This post will be my only interjection on this exchange Sammy don't feel like your endless pointless swirls.
    OneIsManyIsOne

11. Thanks Kasarjian thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by YOSS View Post
    If breaking agreements was the reason, then why did Colin Powell have to go lie in the UN?

Why was an Mi6 agent mysteriously killed after he divulged to ambassador Wilson that the yellow cake accusations (Nigeria to Saddam) where made up?

Why was the ambassador's wife, Wilson, outed as a CIA operative which cost the CNN senior anchor booted?

Why use non existent links to al Qaida?

Cause no one invades or re-invades, causes killings and devastation of a country over small skirmishes or possible violations... and any breach of cease-fire agreement is nothing but follow up legal cover-ups cause the yellow cake, WMD and Al Qaida links all failed.

It is you who disgraces John's memory ya Samaritan.

This post will be my only interjection on this exchange Sammy don't feel like your endless pointless swirls.

Very well said....And still if agreements were breached after the first gulf war, then why wait 12 years from 1991 to 2003 to confront Saddam?..lol...Sam is not a liar he is a brainwashed servant sheep....

but still do not call him a liar he gets offended, so call him an "idiot" or a "hypocrite" which ever he prefers..
    And yes John who is Beirutilibnani, one time called me up when he was vacationing in Florida, and told me that Sam and his Israeli buddies on this forum, can process poop better than information, and him and I were laughing hysterically about it...lol

@Samaritan YOSS's replied before I did, and he in deed said what I was going to say, only in a better way...

Now I am sorry to call u a liar, I should used a different word for a more accurate description.....but that word I hate to use on members.

13. Thanks YOSS thanked for this post