User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 36

Thread: Latest jewspiracy: Abu Bakr El Baghdadi is a Jew... How original :D

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,827
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Samaritan View Post
    Whether they wanted or did not want is not my affair, the right to do with the land by the victors over the Ottomans is Intenational laws well as the way of war.
    So tell them if force is the rule, why didn't Jews accept the verdict of defeat at Roman hands?

    Quote Originally Posted by Samaritan View Post
    What would the call the news paper el Chileo, sorry no tricks. Arabs as a people did not call themselves Palestinians.
    The Newspaper El Filastin was published in Jaffa, not Chile.

    Sam your logic is terrible. You hurt Israel's cause.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    120 N Main St, Hannibal, MO 63401
    Posts
    7,975
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    171

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousAmerican View Post
    So tell them if force is the rule, why didn't Jews accept the verdict of defeat at Roman hands?



    The Newspaper El Filastin was published in Jaffa, not Chile.

    Sam your logic is terrible. You hurt Israel's cause.
    Jews were sovereign Arabs were not, how's that. I really could care less they will never rule again.
    Apparently you didn't get the point of el-Chiio zeitung.
    My logic is spot on I do the advocacy game very well one of the best and I am a river to my people.


    Who would claim to be that, who was not.

  3. Thanks Semitic Duwa thanked for this post
    Likes YOSS, Semitic Duwa liked this post
  4. #23
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    2,999
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    76

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Semitic Duwa View Post
    Nobody's perfect.
    Now that's true.
    OneIsManyIsOne

  5. #24
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    2,999
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    76

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Samaritan View Post
    Jews were sovereign Arabs were not, how's that. I really could care less they will never rule again.
    Apparently you didn't get the point of el-Chiio zeitung.
    My logic is spot on I do the advocacy game very well one of the best and I am a river to my people.


    LOL! rou7 ya ganges inta!
    OneIsManyIsOne

  6. #25
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    13,997
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    201

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jolio View Post
    I think the root of all our problems in the Middle East because of establishing strange and unnatural State in the heart of Arabs , people were living for thousands of years without any problems suddenly everything collapsed on our heads due to Balfour declaration. ( cursed on British )
    The curse of the Jarabs are themselves.

  7. Thanks Semitic Duwa thanked for this post
    Likes Semitic Duwa liked this post
  8. #26
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,745
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    74

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jolio View Post
    I think the root of all our problems in the Middle East because of establishing strange and unnatural State in the heart of Arabs , people were living for thousands of years without any problems suddenly everything collapsed on our heads due to Balfour declaration. ( cursed on British )
    There are so many strange an unnatural states in the Middle East and right in the hearts of so many different people that your point cannot even be ... a point at all, not even when you are trying to stick Balfour into your "point".

    How about this.

    Take all Arabs of Judea and move them back to Arabia, then take all Jews of Arabia and move them back to Judea.

    I bet after that you will have enough of natural states that it will make peace in the Middle East last for at least a year or even longer.

  9. Thanks Samaritan, Semitic Duwa thanked for this post
    Likes Samaritan, Semitic Duwa liked this post
  10. #27
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4,305
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    78

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by proisrael-nonisraeli View Post
    There are so many strange an unnatural states in the Middle East and right in the hearts of so many different people that your point cannot even be ... a point at all, not even when you are trying to stick Balfour into your "point".

    How about this.

    Take all Arabs of Judea and move them back to Arabia, then take all Jews of Arabia and move them back to Judea.

    I bet after that you will have enough of natural states that it will make peace in the Middle East last for at least a year or even longer.
    Why don't you take all Khazar Jews along with Polish Jews back to Europe in order to live in peace again .

  11. #28
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,745
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    74

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jolio View Post
    Why don't you take all Khazar Jews along with Polish Jews back to Europe in order to live in peace again .
    I am offering peace reaching solution and you are trying to avoid it.

  12. Thanks Semitic Duwa thanked for this post
    Likes Semitic Duwa liked this post
  13. #29
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    120 N Main St, Hannibal, MO 63401
    Posts
    7,975
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    171

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jolio View Post
    Why don't you take all Khazar Jews along with Polish Jews back to Europe in order to live in peace again .
    No such Jews exist except in minds of self hate Jew apologists and their paymasters the anti-Semite like yourself.
    The Jews of whose families resided in Poland, their last experience did not work out too well........6,000,000 died ....much better in their own land.
    Last edited by Samaritan; 23-09-2014 at 07:56 AM.
    Who would claim to be that, who was not.

  14. Thanks Semitic Duwa thanked for this post
    Likes Semitic Duwa liked this post
  15. #30
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    361
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    It is said that jews killed the dead sea!!!
    Constructio Cognitio Omnia Vincit

  16. Thanks Semitic Duwa thanked for this post
    Likes Semitic Duwa liked this post

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •