User Tag List

Thread: A question about windows media player

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default A question about windows media player

At this point it appears windows media player will not read or allow me to burn a cd.

What I need to know is how to restore this. Remember though, if you want to help me you are dealing with someone who has to be walked through this like a child learning to walk.
    "No need to say more...I, for one, do not care one iota about being politically correct, I do call it as I see it without no fear, and those who get their feeling hurt by such truth I say to them:
    " GO CRY ME A RIVER" "-Beirutilibnani

The Right To Do Something Does Not Mean It Is Right. (William Safire)

Every piece of this is man's bullshit. They call this war a cloud over the land. But they made the weather and then they stand in the rain and say 'Shit, it's raining!'

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No expert here Gregg however it's probably a driver issue so you will have to update it and I find when dealing with Bill Gates stuff that you usually are better removing it fro the computer and then download a new application reinstalling it with newest drivers. I hope that helps.
    Last edited by Samaritan; 06-09-2014 at 07:50 PM.
    Who would claim to be that, who was not.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks Sam, this stuff is more confusing. There's something about an upper and lower, I think, file that has to be changed. Oh well
    "No need to say more...I, for one, do not care one iota about being politically correct, I do call it as I see it without no fear, and those who get their feeling hurt by such truth I say to them:
    " GO CRY ME A RIVER" "-Beirutilibnani

The Right To Do Something Does Not Mean It Is Right. (William Safire)

Every piece of this is man's bullshit. They call this war a cloud over the land. But they made the weather and then they stand in the rain and say 'Shit, it's raining!'