Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: IPhone 6

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Samaritan View Post
    I did get an invitation to purchase from Apple and another from my carrier but the iPhone 4s is upgradeable this go, don't know the future but the iPhone 3g is still fuctionable.
    As posted I always had the latest and the greatest from the early 90's, but when iPhones came and my divorce from anything Bill Gates, I'll stick to Apple Products till otherwise.
    Saffire cases are due at sometime in the future, if your phone works what the problem
    Do you own a Mac?
    If you don't why buy an iPhone anyway you miss much of it's inherent benefits and if you did own a Mac who would want an an other- phone.
    I don't wait in lines never did. I'll go for something new when this iPhone 4s is no longer capable and that hopefully is a good long while.
    Easy on the sweet water Sammy.

Next purchase 27 inch iMac first week in Feb next year. Bday gift from Uncle Sam...lol
    For being such a good boyyy!
    OneIsManyIsOne

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by YOSS View Post
    Easy on the sweet water Sammy.

For being such a good boyyy!
    yupity yup yup to that ........time for printer too....ancient HP time to replace.
    Who would claim to be that, who was not.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

yupity yup yup to that ........time for printer too....ancient HP time to replace.
    Well, I am getting one, 6 that is, like a gooooood boy.
    OneIsManyIsOne

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, I am getting one, 6 that is, like a gooooood boy.
    is that a plus or the standard....gin=ve us a full report YOSS I shall soldier on with the trusty 4s until it no longer works.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

is that a plus or the standard....gin=ve us a full report YOSS I shall soldier on with the trusty 4s until it no longer works.
    Full report is that my 4's microphone stopped working on phone calls but works on and off on apps and sound recording.. apple could only replace it for 160+tax. I almost went to android when I started the other thread in this section. Then recalled a 6 was coming out in sept, so I turned to a 3gs sitting in the drawer.

I went to the store on 19th. the plus fits well into any pocket still. Back jeans pocket it fits, also on sides. I'll admit a on unit one size fits and does all has quite the appeal. I hear they call them phablets.

I waiting a month or so though see if any holes appear in the process.
    OneIsManyIsOne

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Mind you a note 2 or 3, or an S5 may be still an option. I like the freedom on android and that little mini usb port.

Apple needs to know, if its gonna sell me a 'phablet, or tablet for that matter, I appreciate the quality, but i'd like some control please over the unit I purchased.
    OneIsManyIsOne

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Full report is that my 4's microphone stopped working on phone calls but works on and off on apps and sound recording.. apple could only replace it for 160+tax. I almost went to android when I started the other thread in this section. Then recalled a 6 was coming out in sept, so I turned to a 3gs sitting in the drawer.

I went to the store on 19th. the plus fits well into any pocket still. Back jeans pocket it fits, also on sides. I'll admit a on unit one size fits and does all has quite the appeal. I hear they call them phablets.

I waiting a month or so though see if any holes appear in the process.
    best of luck, 4s died on you strange, dropped it or damaged. 160 too much to fix but you took to the best. The 6 plus looks big but I have not seen it yet. I'll start getting interested at the end of the year when I look at the new iMac....you like the watch?
    I don't see it 4 me. I have a Rolex bought ita few years out of college so it's old 1980's. You fix every few years and now it's finally due after 30 plus years for a factory rebuild about 500 bucks but it's a Rolex, like Apple it costs to do the first class repair.

I like the military hack watch of Hamilton or an 1960's Accutron.
    Kanaan he's the watch aficionado

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

best of luck, 4s died on you strange, dropped it or damaged. 160 too much to fix but you took to the best. The 6 plus looks big but I have not seen it yet. I'll start getting interested at the end of the year when I look at the new iMac....you like the watch?
    I don't see it 4 me. I have a Rolex bought ita few years out of college so it's old 1980's. You fix every few years and now it's finally due after 30 plus years for a factory rebuild about 500 bucks but it's a Rolex, like Apple it costs to do the first class repair.

I like the military hack watch of Hamilton or an 1960's Accutron.
    Kanaan he's the watch aficionado
    na iwatch not for me. not now at least.

Apple would give identical unit for 160+tax not fix it.

And Rolex is commercial Sammy. Kinda taky.. like them 501s.. Maybe someday i'll show you the vacheron
    OneIsManyIsOne

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

na iwatch not for me. not now at least.

Apple would give identical unit for 160+tax not fix it.

And Rolex is commercial Sammy. Kinda taky.. like them 501s.. Maybe someday i'll show you the vacheron
    mine is quite an old friend and never goes out of style like the 501's.
    every thing I ever owned is now in style again, the joys of living.
    But then I never was really trendy except for the stint living in NYC for a number of years.Rule of thumb never spend more on a watch then you spend on a car.

10. Thanks YOSS thanked for this post
    Likes YOSS liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

what were the words I used? Downhill? Yep. that's what it appears it will be.

I did make my complaint about the case... these incompetent screwballs went into copy mode the day Jobs died.

One wonders, what is the reason?

I dunno enough about Jobs to know if he was a one man show kinda manager. he didn't seem to be. But these are usually the results of a manager working strictly from his mind and everyone simply follows with amazement.

A bit similar to David Kelly; a my way or the highway kinda guy, but when it goes his way, you get amazed. I sympathize a lot with that, God knows I've been often guilty of it. But eventually one learns to do so, and prepare others at the same time...

Now, we got a revolutionary phone in 2010 (iphone 4 - the 3 was just a poor start relatively), that four years later it is copying it's competitors and blindly.

Mind you, store manager have been equipped to answer: "it's what customers want" he said. I said: "Well they didn't want the iphone, nor the ipad for that matter before apple launches them. now they do. Suddenly you're the customer's slave?

That's a sales/marketing kind of initiative and operation, not R&D and great ideas.

Result: a curved soft piece of crap that bends to the highest bidder.

Maybe i'll just stock a couple of 5s and hope the current apple CEO gets sacked asap.

cheerios.
    OneIsManyIsOne