Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: IPhone 6

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have no idea what is so special about the iPhone 6 , it is the same as before with minor enhancements that already are on so many Android based phones.
    1- Larger Screen model - already done and dusted, Some with Ultra HD
    2- Faster CPU - as if this really matter
    3- Better camera - it is still cr#p ; the iPhone camera is way too inferior to any other phone.
    4- Payment from the phone - again done and dusted - btw, why would you trust your credit card details to a company that could not hold "my nudies"
    5- Apple Watch - again nothing spectacular , they just are copying rather than innovating.

I will confess and say I use an iPhone and I am happy with it, this is because I use it for calls, emails and messaging and very little else (browsing and a couple of work apps); back in 2004-5 Apple were the leaders/innovators, now they just are all PR and copying everyone else. The iPhone 5, 5s and 5c were all just the same as 3 and 4, only brighter, bigger, shinier, etc.. When the Samsung of this world are releasing curved phones and the new Galaxy Note Edge with a raised edge, Apple are catching up to old technologies.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

This is no launch, this is telling ppl; see these cool features? now the iphone has them too.

One man, a Syrian one, leaves apple each time, and it falls each time.
    OneIsManyIsOne

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Funny people will pay $6,000 for the opportunity to buy a iPhone 6plus, I don't see the point but some will.The fact is it's flawless in build quality and workmanship and the others are not, the others look cheap and they are, their quality well ...does anyone fawn over droid crap or Gates platform crap...NO, but do they love Apple products ...YES, gotta be some reason.

Now the reality is that you can still use and it is fully functional iPhone 3 and the new operating system is applicable for the 4s, true you can't use the watch without the 5 or newer, but the old phones work and are being supported. It's technology and I don't believe the competition comes close.
    Last edited by Samaritan; 17-09-2014 at 11:39 PM.
    Who would claim to be that, who was not.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I agree on quality and build; I still think without jobs they're going downhill. Simply refer to my posts on previous page.

Proof: the 6 did come out with options already available out there.

Downhill ya Sammy.
    OneIsManyIsOne

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by YOSS View Post
    I agree on quality and build; I still think without jobs they're going downhill. Simply refer to my posts on previous page.

Proof: the 6 did come out with options already available out there.

Downhill ya Sammy.
    No expert on Steve Jobs but as entrepreneur he was extrodinare, no one can replace him at this moment and it's a little early to tell how well the future will be built.

All of that said I think this 40 second video makes the point.

PP states a lot of facts of performance for the phones and Apple and I admire him very much but he misses the point of the whole thing, it's all about the service from the customer and then working it back to the device. No one delivers that back like Apple absolutely no one.....and that is why we fork over the bucks not because it's hip, trendy the latest gizmo, no because their stuff is the best and for a little bit more anyone who wants it can have it, that's Jobs and that's the vision.

Apple in their own.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

if you're no expert on him then here it goes: Jobs was fired in the past. They brough in an ex pepsi president of sales to head apple. Idea was to beat IBM sales and take over market (those dumbasses)

This didn't work Sammy, cause apple, let's see how to put this, is - or was - innovation endowed and IBM & compatibles more ... mass marketing endowed.. so, apple can't compete on same terms as ibm.

Jobs did Pixar on his own, topped up with it in no time, then the bitches at apple decided hey Jobs may have been correct. They brought him back on.

Today, the dumbass bitches are back.
    OneIsManyIsOne

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if you're no expert on him then here it goes: Jobs was fired in the past. They brough in an ex pepsi president of sales to head apple. Idea was to beat IBM sales and take over market (those dumbasses)

This didn't work Sammy, cause apple, let's see how to put this, is - or was - innovation endowed and IBM & compatibles more ... mass marketing endowed.. so, apple can't compete on same terms as ibm.

Jobs did Pixar on his own, topped up with it in no time, then the bitches at apple decided hey Jobs may have been correct. They brought him back on.

Today, the dumbass bitches are back.
    Common knowledge YOSS and not really relevant to today, there was no push out, no takeover, no change of company (speaking of today's Apple)
    The CEO died, just like another bigger then life start up entrepreneur leaves this terra firma.
    Old N/A history is not relevant.
    You really aren't up on Apple are you....buy a computer ....nice stuff ..couple months will be replacing the laptop.........nice stuff...the best.
    Correction...the desktop....laptop MacAir is fine as the day purchased, recommended for our YOSSIE but should purchase @Apple for the best experience.
    Last edited by Samaritan; 19-09-2014 at 01:54 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Samaritan View Post
    Common knowledge YOSS and not really relevant to today, there was no push out, no takeover, no change of company (speaking of today's Apple)
    The CEO died, just like another bigger then life start up entrepreneur leaves this terra firma.
    Old N/A history is relevant.
    You really aren't up on Apple are you....buy a computer ....nice stuff ..couple months will be replacing the laptop.........nice stuff...the best.
    Yes, yes my dear
    OneIsManyIsOne

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

If anyone buys or tests one, plz post feedback.

I went to check it out at the store, it so light, I feel if i drop it it'll break...

I honestly do not understand what they r doing..

Please someone confirm if the case will be as sturdy as the 4 & 5..

And btw, the damned phone looks like a galaxy now.

very disappointing; yet, mistake it not, people the likes of Sammy are lining up for hours for it.
    OneIsManyIsOne

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If anyone buys or tests one, plz post feedback.

I went to check it out at the store, it so light, I feel if i drop it it'll break...

I honestly do not understand what they r doing..

Please someone confirm if the case will be as sturdy as the 4 & 5..

And btw, the damned phone looks like a galaxy now.

very disappointing; yet, mistake it not, people the likes of Sammy are lining up for hours for it.
    I did get an invitation to purchase from Apple and another from my carrier but the iPhone 4s is upgradeable this go, don't know the future but the iPhone 3g is still fuctionable.
    As posted I always had the latest and the greatest from the early 90's, but when iPhones came and my divorce from anything Bill Gates, I'll stick to Apple Products till otherwise.

Saffire cases are due at sometime in the future, if your phone works what the problem
    Do you own a Mac?
    If you don't why buy an iPhone anyway you miss much of it's inherent benefits and if you did own a Mac who would want an an other- phone.

I don't wait in lines never did. I'll go for something new when this iPhone 4s is no longer capable and that hopefully is a good long while.
    Next purchase 27 inch iMac first week in Feb next year. Bday gift from Uncle Sam...lol