User Tag List

Thread: OK - it's that time of the year again!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default OK - it's that time of the year again!

Iphone, Android, or windows Phone?

I'm eyeing windows phone for idea of portable computer. all sets at home are IOS and PC's windows.

Give feedback plzzz
    OneIsManyIsOne

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Gee, thanks guys.
    OneIsManyIsOne

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Well I will give you my insight. I don't like iPhones, I think the Samsung models are superior. Iphone for me, is to thin, I like Samsung's bigger screen; plus, I am unfamiliar for the most part with Apple software- I've been a Windows, Linux and Android user since the beginning of time, with a short sting as a Blackberry user- wont' do that again (in each respective category of technology).

As for Windows, I just bought a new Acer Iconia W510 tablet with Microsoft 8. My favorite feature of the tablet is the ability to function in desktop (Windows) mode. The downside to owning a Windows themed device is the lack of vital apps (for example, no Facebook). You can however, still use it in desktop mode as you would on a regular computer. At first I thought I wasnt liking it, until i got the hang of Windows 8. As an owner of the Samsung Android 3.1 tab, I much prefer my Acer Iconia due to the software ability.

Perhaps you will feel the same way with your Windows phone. It can be advantageous imo.

4. Thanks YOSS, Semitic Duwa thanked for this post
    Likes Semitic Duwa liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by YOSS View Post
    Iphone, Android, or windows Phone?

I'm eyeing windows phone for idea of portable computer. all sets at home are IOS and PC's windows.

Give feedback plzzz
    feedback YOSS.....no problems
    always willing to shed light for your advancement.
    first off buy the iPhone mine's past the sell date and not one lick of trouble comes with a cool case too

as shown

I'll keep it till technology moves to another paradigm.
    All my devices are linked the Mac, iPhone and iPad mini ain't life sweet YOSS, no crashes, no fouled up Bill Gates windows crap and no rubbish pc.

Now don't get me wrong pc is wonderful for figureing it out how to fix a problem, nothing better to teach what to do when the piece of crap dies and how to revive it.
    still have a Sony top of the line Vario....hahahah and a desk top from HP .....

When they die that will be the end of a long divorce (92) and Sam man will always be a Mac-fella....never regretted the move.
    Last edited by Samaritan; 06-07-2014 at 04:28 AM.
    Who would claim to be that, who was not.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Samaritan View Post
    feedback YOSS.....no problems
    always willing to shed light for your advancement.
    first off buy the iPhone mine's past the sell date and not one lick of trouble comes with a cool case too

as shown

I'll keep it till technology moves to another paradigm.
    All my devices are linked the Mac, iPhone and iPad mini ain't life sweet YOSS, no crashes, no fouled up Bill Gates windows crap and no rubbish pc.

Now don't get me wrong pc is wonderful for figureing it out how to fix a problem, nothing better to teach what to do when the piece of crap dies and how to revive it.
    still have a Sony top of the line Vario....hahahah and a desk top from HP .....

When they die that will be the end of a long divorce (92) and Sam man will always be a Mac-fella....never regretted the move.
    I got 3 Iphones and an ipad so far... and couple days ago decided will wait for the 6.

Your work on my advancement is much appreciated Sammy. I suppose you, on the other hand, are at a point where you no longer budge?

hehe
    OneIsManyIsOne

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by YOSS View Post
    I got 3 Iphones and an ipad so far... and couple days ago decided will wait for the 6.

Your work on my advancement is much appreciated Sammy. I suppose you, on the other hand, are at a point where you no longer budge?

hehe
    Three phones are you a bookmaker or in the english vernacular turf accountant.
    I don't see the need to get another, hopefully these things don't grow like some damn phone on steroids, damn funny looking things being produced by the b and c fellows.
    The iPad mini works perfect for entertainment and the occassional work needs, beautiful thing that pad, but it's not a Mac.
    I move forward YOSS, never jump,waited till I needed new technology and always buy the best old boy. Learned that long ago.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Samaritan View Post
    Three phones are you a bookmaker or in the english vernacular turf accountant.
    I don't see the need to get another, hopefully these things don't grow like some damn phone on steroids, damn funny looking things being produced by the b and c fellows.
    The iPad mini works perfect for entertainment and the occassional work needs, beautiful thing that pad, but it's not a Mac.
    I move forward YOSS, never jump,waited till I needed new technology and always buy the best old boy. Learned that long ago.
    A 3gs, a 4, a 4s. found the 5 quite silly no diff. so I stopped. now waiting for 6.

only one phone Sammy, just moving... forward. But if they make an iphone with two sim cards like Samsung does, it wouldn't hurt .
    OneIsManyIsOne

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

last time I had two phones was nearly two decades ago, one the Erikson-Sony

and the other a mobile in a black Jag xj6
    looked like this...

damned thirsty car for a 6.
    Last edited by Samaritan; 07-07-2014 at 06:54 AM.

10. Likes Kanaan liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm still using my 3 year old Samsung Galaxy S2 with a cracked screen.