User Tag List

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Why would ISIS want to come to Lebanon?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Knights Hospitaller View Post
    So if Da3esh, an organization too extreme for Al-Qaeda wants to assassinate in Jordan because Jordan is part of their plan for the Levant, that means that HA is off the hook? HA fet 3layoun 3a Syria, emo ejo 3le.

Mish ya3ne henne angels nezlin min l sama w bas fet HA 3ala Syria, they turned into demons. It only means that he provoked them. Wlek his very existence provokes them, kif eza ra7 3ala Syria ta ya3mil ethnic cleansing lal Sunnis.
    If only @Kasarjian; would actually have balls to answer to what he started in this thread. but he used to call me Mr. Conspiracy theory. Today, he's the one certain of it.

My glorious knight, HA has absolutely nothing to do with this al Qaida, Da3esh, Nusra, etc. or any of them coming to Lebanon.

the Palestinians came to Lebanon long ago. Maronites actually are the ones who set them up in the country with arms too, and forbidding the army to enter them. hehe..

Hariri stepped in after that side arranged for Bachir's removal, and tried through money this time.

Now, they are trying thru terrorists groups who have been proven to be with GCC money.

On top of it, they are telling you: Sykes-picot is dead. Still you ppl here are playing - check that - being ostriches.

as previously mentioned since 2008 ( ) and with the assistance of @Samaritan; however inadvertently so, this is an old thingy that dates indeed to those treaty days.

The happenings are quite similar to the Faisal Weizmann agreement & Balfour.

But, I mustn't dwell into the explaining of that too much, Kassie would call me mr conspiracy theory. Even though he said so himself on page 1 of this very thread.
    OneIsManyIsOne

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by YOSS View Post
    If only @Kasarjian; would actually have balls to answer to what he started in this thread. but he used to call me Mr. Conspiracy theory. Today, he's the one certain of it.

My glorious knight, HA has absolutely nothing to do with this al Qaida, Da3esh, Nusra, etc. or any of them coming to Lebanon.

the Palestinians came to Lebanon long ago. Maronites actually are the ones who set them up in the country with arms too, and forbidding the army to enter them. hehe..

Hariri stepped in after that side arranged for Bachir's removal, and tried through money this time.

Now, they are trying thru terrorists groups who have been proven to be with GCC money.

On top of it, they are telling you: Sykes-picot is dead. Still you ppl here are playing - check that - being ostriches.

as previously mentioned since 2008 ( ) and with the assistance of @Samaritan; however inadvertently so, this is an old thingy that dates indeed to those treaty days.

But, I mustn't dwell into the explaining of that too much, Kassie would call me mr conspiracy theory. Even though he said so himself on page 1 of this very thread.
    You must be so stupid its not even funny.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

W Iza Ijo Ya3ne? Khayfeen ya Aouniye? LOL
    Toul 3omorkoun Pussies!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What you said above is true but can you tell me why most of the terrorist attacks happening on Lebanese soil are targeting Shia areas?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All extremists should be fought by our security forces but one needs to understand why people become extremists. If you don't see why you will keep onseeing them around.

6. Thanks Knights Hospitaller thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Knights Hospitaller View Post
    What you said above is true but can you tell me why most of the terrorist attacks happening on Lebanese soil are targeting Shia areas?
    The terrorist attacks are in the north as well where sunni areas are and before anything starts against the shia areas. not to mention Abra. You should be asking: why they are not happening in Christian dominated areas. To this I got an answer indeed.

The MOU.
    OneIsManyIsOne

8. Dislikes lebanese1984 disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The terrorist attacks are in the north as well where sunni areas are and before anything starts against the shia areas. not to mention Abra. You should be asking: why they are not happening in Christian dominated areas. To this I got an answer indeed.

The MOU.
    The MOU? You can't be that much of a dhimmi right? The sunnis target is the shia not the christians. Their main enemy is Iran not the Vatican that's why.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The MOU.
    Hehe. Since HA's involvement in the Syrian war, most terrorist attacks are targeting Shia areas.

What you're saying is that terrorists can target Shia areas but won't come close to Christian areas because HA has signed an MOU with a failed party with dwindling support? Plus, terrorists never targeted Druze areas, did Jumbie sign a super-duper secret MOU and leaked it to the terrorists to protect his beloved "Jabal"? Or you're insinuating that HA is behind some of the attacks and doesn't want to risk his Christian support by messing in the Christian dominated areas?

Bl 7elten mish zabta ma3ak Extremist Sunnis want to target Shias because of the sectarian war in the ME. And since HA is a fundamentalist Shia Muslim party AND is fighting Sunnis (so-called moderates and extremists alike), Shias in Lebanon are going to get their fair share of the flame burning the ME.

I.E: Eza ana re7et darabet wa7ad kaff min kl ouwwite, ma32oul istaghrib eza houwe raddalle l kaff? In your perspective, abso-effin-lutely!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@YOSS you can add Hamas and Da3sh or ISIS to the list....they are in the same camp also...

And I would not call it conspiracy but it is something in the makings...
    Israel removed Arafat preferred to deal with Hamas.....Hamas the extremists make Israel look good in front of the international community....they also prefer to deal with Hizballah rather than the Lebanese government, as terrorists like Hizballah make Israel look good in front of the international community...it was obvious how they bombarded the Lebanese institutes rather than ground attacking the Hizb in the South and Beqaa.....Israel does not prefer peace as it will not survive with peace.....

Assad who does not prefer peace also has the same policy as Israel, he attacked the moderate Free Syrian army and preferred dealing with Daash or the ISIS.....Is he in a war against Da3sh?.....Nop never...he actually work with daash under the tables...

Same strategy with Hizballah and company inside Lebanon they eliminated the Sunni moderates including the Hariri via bombs and assassinations and street pressure and etc, only to harvest the Sunni Extremists...Hizballah simply prefers to deal with them rather than moderates....They are more comfortable being compared to Daash and the extremists rather than being compared to educated moderate Sunni leaders.

Maliki and Iran now are doing the same thing, they allow the ISIS to grow via logistical support and by negligent and power vacuum inside the Anbar province

I know you and all Donkeystan nationals will deny all of the above.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Anyone noticed Lebanon originally not included in this report, then somehow it disappeared?
    OneIsManyIsOne