User Tag List

Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Half of Iraq under ISIS, Good job America!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Knights Hospitaller View Post
    Are you high sir?
    That yoyo is just a hater that is all......and he thinks he is an expert on Middle eastern affairs...not knowing that more than 75% of the problem were caused by his own country's stupidity and meddling in the region..

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is what happens when the US left and gave Iran power in Syria and Iraq. Iran is a danger to the whole ME and the US are just playing them against one another like dominoes.

3. Thanks Semitic Duwa thanked for this post
    Likes Semitic Duwa liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lebanese1984 View Post
    This is what happens when the US left and gave Iran power in Syria and Iraq. Iran is a danger to the whole ME and the US are just playing them against one another like dominoes.
    I do not buy it ..., that is unless you are saying that you are ego to be played.
    ✡

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by proisrael-nonisraeli View Post
    I do not buy it ..., that is unless you are saying that you are ego to be played.
    You do not need to buy it. It doesn't mean its not the truth.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is a Sunnite crescent starting from Aleppo and Deir El Zour and ending in Mosel and Anbar forming the last obstacle for the Persian project in our region. Iran is aiming to uproot this obstacle through Da3esh and the terrorism of Da3esh. According to Iran, when Da3esh controls this crescent than it will turn into a terrorist crescent. Like this, the international community will lay a siege on this crescent on the political, economy and logistics level. So there will be an international alliance against the Sunnite in this crescent, since it is under the control of Da3esh. Like this Iran will add a card to its trump cards in the negotiations with the West. Iran will present itself as the main party for the solution of terrorism in this crescent. Ye3ne Iran creates the problem and offers the solution after that.
    The presence of Da3esh in Mosul and Anbar will exert a great pressure on Mas3oud Barazani, who supports the Syrian rebels, and will make him offer concessions to Maliki and join Maliki in forming an alliance against the Sunnite terrorism that is present in Mosul and Anbar.
    When Da3esh installs itself in Iraq very well, it will come back to support its branch in Syria to destroy the Syrian revolution.
    DID YOU NOTICE THAT DA3ESH NEVER ATTACK SHIITE AREAS IN IRAQ, OR ASSAD AREAS IN SYRIA?!
    Iran’s favorite pawn is da3esh.Iran through Da3esh is implementing the American plan for this region in fragmentizing it. USA is seeing its plan applied, without paying for it from its coffers, but from the Iranian coffers.

I want to add something. During the last battles in Nineveh and Mosul, Da3esh used the anti-tank powerful Ukranian Skiev Missiles. Those missiles can never be found in the black market. Who gave Da3esh such missiles?
    Last edited by Clear Conscience; 12-06-2014 at 07:09 PM.
    Je défendrai mes opinions jusqu'à ma mort, mais je donnerai ma vie pour que vous puissiez défendre les vôtres.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Excellent post CC.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ill add Iran plays the same game Syria played in Lebanon

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Did it ever occur to you that the real reason this is occurring is because of Islam?

I mean the USA did flatten Germany and Japan, but after we left they never descended into fratricidal madness.

I know it is easy to blame the USA - anything but admit that maybe, just maybe, Islam is nutty,

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyway, we are talking geopolitics here, I wonder why u want to insert religions in this thread.
    Certain Islamic ideologies facilitate the American plans. The backwardness of the societies in the region facilitates too such plans. The ignorance and low education levels too. But this never denies the fact that the one who has heinous plans for the region is heinous. The predator is heinous and the prey is stupid.
    Last edited by Clear Conscience; 12-06-2014 at 08:56 PM.
    Je défendrai mes opinions jusqu'à ma mort, mais je donnerai ma vie pour que vous puissiez défendre les vôtres.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

CA you blame everything on islam its getting ridiculous. Our continent is where religion first started. The ME are a diverse set of people unlike the rednecks you have in the US. You have the US always occupying our land everytime an American comes to power and you have the balls to blame us?