Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Child stabbed, thrown in garbage dump

NOW
    UPDATED ON JUNE 8, 2014 01:25 (GMT +3)

Child stabbed, thrown in garbage dump

BEIRUT - The body of a five-year-old boy was found on Sunday in a garbage dump at the entrance of the official institute in the Akkar town of Halba in North Lebanon.

The young Syrian boy, identified as Mohammad Khawli, was stabbed with a knife, according to a report published by the National News Agency.

Shortly after the discovery of the body, the assailant turned himself in to the relevant authorities.

The NNA reported that the assailant is the owner of a local bakery and identified him by his initials as N. A.

Security forces opened an investigation into the crime, and started by inspecting the assailantís bakery.

https://now.mmedia.me/lb/en/lebanonn...n-garbage-dump
    "No need to say more...I, for one, do not care one iota about being politically correct, I do call it as I see it without no fear, and those who get their feeling hurt by such truth I say to them:
    " GO CRY ME A RIVER" "-Beirutilibnani

The Right To Do Something Does Not Mean It Is Right. (William Safire)

Every piece of this is man's bullshit. They call this war a cloud over the land. But they made the weather and then they stand in the rain and say 'Shit, it's raining!'

2. Dislikes Ali_81, lebanese1984 disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tell me Leb 84, why did you dislike this post? Is the contents of the article or another reason?
    "No need to say more...I, for one, do not care one iota about being politically correct, I do call it as I see it without no fear, and those who get their feeling hurt by such truth I say to them:

Every piece of this is man's bullshit. They call this war a cloud over the land. But they made the weather and then they stand in the rain and say 'Shit, it's raining!'

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dislike the contents of the article. I can't believe how one can kill a 5 year old. We are hearing now that he was raped. Disgusting...

5. Likes Semitic Duwa, bigwinnman liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lebanese1984 View Post
    I dislike the contents of the article. I can't believe how one can kill a 5 year old. We are hearing now that he was raped. Disgusting...
    As disgusting as it is to read these articles it's important to keep them in the public eye. Finding out now that the this child may have been raped it is even more important. A child, boy or girl, needs our protection against animals like this. If there is nothing more we can do, then publishing it is the least.
    Take this animal and throw him to the wolves in jail, let them take care of him. Anyone that uses children for their simple satisfaction deserves the death penalty and I'd be happy to throw the switch.

7. Thanks Semitic Duwa, lebanese1984 thanked for this post
    Likes Semitic Duwa, lebanese1984 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Morals have gone out the window my friend. Raping boys to hitting girls to killing their own family members. What a pathetic society. These people are worse than an animal who needs to get the death penalty for his crimes.

9. Thanks Semitic Duwa thanked for this post
    Likes Semitic Duwa, bigwinnman liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NOW
    UPDATED ON JUNE 9, 2014 12:25 (GMT +3)

Second suspect arrested
    in child murder case

BEIRUT - A second suspect was arrested on Monday for allegedly participating in the rape and murder of Syrian boy Mohammad Khawli.

The suspect was identified by his initials as J.M. while the initial suspect N.A. continues to be interrogated, the National News Agency reported.

The body of the five-year-old boy was found on Sunday in a garbage dump at the entrance of the technical and vocational school in the Akkar town of Halba in North Lebanon.

https://now.mmedia.me/lb/en/lebanonn...ld-murder-case

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bigwinnman View Post
    NOW
    UPDATED ON JUNE 9, 2014 12:25 (GMT +3)

Second suspect arrested
    in child murder case

BEIRUT - A second suspect was arrested on Monday for allegedly participating in the rape and murder of Syrian boy Mohammad Khawli.

The suspect was identified by his initials as J.M. while the initial suspect N.A. continues to be interrogated, the National News Agency reported.

The body of the five-year-old boy was found on Sunday in a garbage dump at the entrance of the technical and vocational school in the Akkar town of Halba in North Lebanon.

https://now.mmedia.me/lb/en/lebanonn...ld-murder-case
    They rather discuss who gets the biggest share of the sectarian pie than trying to fix issues within our society. God help this country from the people who live in it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do human rights apply on this monster? He is not even entitled for animal rights!
    ? ? ?

13. Likes lebanese1984 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

His rights went out the window when he took the right of another to live. Death penalty!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What happened to the animal eventhough I know I am insulting a donkey? Did he get the death penalty?