User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NHL Playoffs

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

one thing that is kind of interesting that can related to this forum is blackhawks star, brendan saad is of syrian-american decent. i believe his father came from syria.

another disappointing year for me, as a vancouver/montreal fan.

bluejays are looking good!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kanaan View Post
    one thing that is kind of interesting that can related to this forum is blackhawks star, brendan saad is of syrian-american decent. i believe his father came from syria.

another disappointing year for me, as a vancouver/montreal fan.

bluejays are looking good!
    13 out of 27 players are canadian, 3 from Manitoba.

Brandon Saad from wikipedia

Family[edit]

Saad is the son of a Christian Syrian father, George Sr., and an American mother, Sandy.[17] His father migrated to America at the age of 18 and also aims to bring his relatives still living in Syria over to America, to avoid the threats of the Syrian Civil War.[18][19] His older brother, George, (born November 14, 1990) played college hockey at Penn State[20] and was drafted by Youngstown Phantoms in the USHL Entry Draft.

For me it's the original six, Montreal topping that list with Toronto and Chicago running a close second.

I don't follow baseball so much, I'd rather be playing it than watching it. So I get my updates from my brother inlaw.
    "No need to say more...I, for one, do not care one iota about being politically correct, I do call it as I see it without no fear, and those who get their feeling hurt by such truth I say to them:
    " GO CRY ME A RIVER" "-Beirutilibnani

The Right To Do Something Does Not Mean It Is Right. (William Safire)

Every piece of this is man's bullshit. They call this war a cloud over the land. But they made the weather and then they stand in the rain and say 'Shit, it's raining!'