User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 44

Thread: Maaloula Good VS Evil So Obvious

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Cinema Dunia L Chiya7.
    Posts
    3,297
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    110

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gardian View Post
    If Civil war breaks and Mulims VS Christian war is waged we Christians are no more Aounist and Geageaist, we should unite ..Stop thinking that Aounist will hate Ouwets or Ouwets hating Aounist in civil war. Lets not make the same mistake again I urge you.

    I dont think Shi3as will be against us they will be a support this time.

    During the Syrian occupation at the end of the civil war, Aoun launched war against Achrafieh, Ein Remaneh, Dbayieh, sin Elfil, Dawra....etc...

    Do u know that these areas are Christian ones?

    Aoun throat should be cut off like when you do a venomous snake.....








  2. Thanks Semitic Duwa thanked for this post
    Likes Semitic Duwa, hany liked this post
  3. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Cinema Dunia L Chiya7.
    Posts
    3,297
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    110

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gardian View Post
    Lets leave Bashar and his Stupid Regime a side, those who are afraid from Hizb Allas Weapons please see this specially Christians.



    ?? ?? ? ? ? "?? ? 2" ?? ? ?? ? ?? ? ? ?? .. ?? ?? ?? ?..

    ?? ? ?? ? ?? ? ? ?? ? ?? ?? ?? ? ?? ..



    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...=2&theater

    I can only have respect to those HIzb Alla Fighters who are Saluting our Holy Mother Marry and makine Maaloula Churches Rings heard again...

    You are very smart do u know?








  4. Likes hany liked this post
  5. #13
    RedSkirt Inactive User

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kasarjian View Post
    You are very smart do u know?
    You are very stupid you know that dont you!

  6. Dislikes hany, lebanese1984 disliked this post
  7. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    13,997
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    198

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gardian View Post
    You are very stupid you know that dont you!
    Your just a tool you know that dont you?

  8. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Cinema Dunia L Chiya7.
    Posts
    3,297
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    110

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gardian View Post
    You are very stupid you know that dont you!


    Stupids are those who believe that maaloula was liberated and then occupied and then liberated and then occupied and the liberated and then occupied again and again by the Baathis and Hizballah from one side, and then by the Nusra da3sh on the other side.....
    Not knowing that Nusra, Da3sh, Baath and Hizballah share the same game plan, and are playing you like an idiot....

    Stupids are those who think that a Hizballah member is ringing the church bells for the sake of Christianity, and are paying with blood to liberate a Christian town, you forgot that Hizballah people exterminated all their communist allies in Southern Lebanon, you forgot that Hizballah exterminated many of their SSNP allies in the South and in Beirut, just because they are Christians..

    ...Stupidity has not limits in deed.
    Last edited by Kasarjian; 23-04-2014 at 09:59 AM.








  9. Thanks Semitic Duwa, Knights Hospitaller thanked for this post
    Likes Semitic Duwa, lebanese1984, hany liked this post
  10. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    13,997
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    198

    Default

    First off did anyone in Lebanon hear about Maaloula prior to the syrian war?
    Second, who cares about Syria as a whole. Whoever touched Lebanon may they burn and go to hell.
    Third, the christians in Syria are clearly with the regime. Let them pay the consequences for their minority alliance which will lead us no where.

  11. Thanks Kasarjian thanked for this post
  12. #17
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Badaro
    Posts
    3,001
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lebanese1984 View Post
    First off did anyone in Lebanon hear about Maaloula prior to the syrian war?
    Second, who cares about Syria as a whole. Whoever touched Lebanon may they burn and go to hell.
    Third, the christians in Syria are clearly with the regime. Let them pay the consequences for their minority alliance which will lead us no where.
    Yes many people heard of Maaloula, the last bastion of the language of God.
    you need to care for Syria. It burning does not help Lebanon's stability.
    and if you want everyone who touched Lebanon to got hell well thats quite a lot of people....a lot.
    Thirdly whom do you want the Christians in Syria to support honestly?
    During the Assad regime everyone 'supported' him, did they have a choice?
    This insurgency is now a sectarian one.

  13. Thanks Semitic Duwa thanked for this post
    Likes Semitic Duwa liked this post
    Dislikes lebanese1984 disliked this post
  14. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    13,997
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    198

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shreek View Post
    Yes many people heard of Maaloula, the last bastion of the language of God.
    you need to care for Syria. It burning does not help Lebanon's stability.
    and if you want everyone who touched Lebanon to got hell well thats quite a lot of people....a lot.
    Thirdly whom do you want the Christians in Syria to support honestly?
    During the Assad regime everyone 'supported' him, did they have a choice?
    This insurgency is now a sectarian one.
    Lebanon the land of the cedars. The Only country with a christian head of state, the only country where one even touches a christian we reply the same, the land that is holy and where Jesus came is the only country I care about. I do not care for Syria thats the job for dhimmis. They did not care for us or the people of Zahle or Beirut. Let them do what they like in their country just hands off ours!!

  15. #19
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    13,997
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    198

    Default

    The orthodox church has always been mistaken with this fake arab mentality. Wrong or right they are always with the regime. We are freedom warriors not like the patriarch of moscow who putin buys him a watch to shut up.

  16. #20
    RedSkirt Inactive User

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lebanese1984 View Post
    The orthodox church has always been mistaken with this fake arab mentality. Wrong or right they are always with the regime. We are freedom warriors not like the patriarch of moscow who putin buys him a watch to shut up.

    Yeah the Orthodox Was always wrong and you where right, Thats why Pope changed Sfair and Put Rai and changed Bkerkis politics.

  17. Dislikes lebanese1984 disliked this post

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •