Thread: Question to Lebanese posters

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Semitic Duwa View Post
    How do you view Palestinians?
    As arabian invaders? Or rather, as southern neighbours?
    Do you even acknowledge the existence of Palestinians as a distinct people?
    Semitic Duwa
    Da Zionazi

Hatred / Goyeem

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know about the other members of this forum, I doubt that they even met a palestinian in real life!
    For me a palestinian is a classmate, a friend, a neighbour, a worker, even a teacher.
    Palestinians are an integral part of the lebanese society, I had close contact with them since school days, of course I had more contacts during univ days.
    Unlike what semitic and PP wants you to believe, palestinians are highly educated and smart people, these guys mostly comes from poor and large families and against all the odds they manage to get education and for the most part they seek jobs outside Lebanon.
    They have their own accent, their own organizations, their own community, they regard themselves as Palestinians and I never had the impression that they want to be lebanese.
    Lebanon for them is never a place of opportunity, maybe it represents family and a place where they grew up, but never a home, it also represent a reminder that their real home is near by! I've seen lot of palestinian families, scout groups, and students organizing trips that are more closer to a "pilgrimage" to the southern borders! They look to the south of the border and in their eyes you can see that they'll do all that is possible to go back to their homes.

Of course, in the above I'm talking about the Palestinians of the camps, Palestinians living outside of the camps are non distinguishable from the Lebanese, they are perfectly integrated, and most probably consider themselves lebanese.
    ? ? ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jolio View Post
    Semitic Duwa
    Da Zionazi

Hatred / Goyeem

I didn't know that France was part of "Occupied Palestine", but I'm not exactly surprised given the ethnic make-up of certain areas here... No wonder some would try that trick in France, it would work just fine here.

Oh, and yeah, I hate 50% of myself... Makes great sense.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ali_81 View Post
    I don't know about the other members of this forum, I doubt that they even met a palestinian in real life!
    For me a palestinian is a classmate, a friend, a neighbour, a worker, even a teacher.
    Palestinians are an integral part of the lebanese society, I had close contact with them since school days, of course I had more contacts during univ days.
    Unlike what semitic and PP wants you to believe, palestinians are highly educated and smart people, these guys mostly comes from poor and large families and against all the odds they manage to get education and for the most part they seek jobs outside Lebanon.
    They have their own accent, their own organizations, their own community, they regard themselves as Palestinians and I never had the impression that they want to be lebanese.
    Lebanon for them is never a place of opportunity, maybe it represents family and a place where they grew up, but never a home, it also represent a reminder that their real home is near by! I've seen lot of palestinian families, scout groups, and students organizing trips that are more closer to a "pilgrimage" to the southern borders! They look to the south of the border and in their eyes you can see that they'll do all that is possible to go back to their homes.

Of course, in the above I'm talking about the Palestinians of the camps, Palestinians living outside of the camps are non distinguishable from the Lebanese, they are perfectly integrated, and most probably consider themselves lebanese.
    I met a few Palestinians as a kid I lived in the Muslim Quarter of the Old City of Jerusalem and encounted them my first hour landing in Haifa from a Greek freighter long ago.
    No one doubts the work ethic and cunningness to be sure qualities that sustained the Jew in his disporia of the last 2,000 years.

However it is that same strength and character that accelerated 900,000 displaced Jews from Arab countries that have made a fairly seamless transition and are now Israeli citizens a fact unknown to the Arabs.
    Those 900,000 lost in treasure much more homes, business's, livelihoods then the Arabs who skedadled from the Jews lands.
    Lets not forget it was the Arabs who chose war over partition.
    Who would claim to be that, who was not.

5. Thanks Semitic Duwa thanked for this post
    Likes Semitic Duwa liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Samaritan View Post
    I met a few Palestinians as a kid I lived in the Muslim Quarter of the Old City of Jerusalem and encounted them my first hour landing in Haifa from a Greek freighter long ago.
    No one doubts the work ethic and cunningness to be sure qualities that sustained the Jew in his disporia of the last 2,000 years.

However it is that same strength and character that accelerated 900,000 displaced Jews from Arab countries that have made a fairly seamless transition and are now Israeli citizens a fact unknown to the Arabs.
    Those 900,000 lost in treasure much more homes, business's, livelihoods then the Arabs who skedadled from the Jews lands.
    Lets not forget it was the Arabs who chose war over partition.
    Give me one nation on earth who accept to share his land with foreigners or occupiers ? ( never )
    of course they will fight the invaders by all means and this is natural reactions towards thieves who came from abroad to steal his land . What would you do if you were in their shoes ? ( would you present flowers to the occupiers or put your guns in their faces ? )

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Give me one nation on earth who accept to share his land with foreigners or occupiers ? ( never )
    of course they will fight the invaders by all means and this is natural reactions towards thieves who came from abroad to steal his land . What would you do if you were in their shoes ? ( would you present flowers to the occupiers or put your guns in their faces ? )
    You continue to confuse the term "their land" where do you get the idea it's their land it is not their land it was Ottoman land if you prefer from the early 15th century till the early 20th century. Are the Arabs Turks.....NO so it cannot be their land. Once you understand this basic fact then you can understand sovereignty and International law as it applied to the Mandates.

The victorius Allies Of WWI beat the Central Powers of which Turkey aka Ottoman Empire was a partner and by this victory the Ottomans no longer were sovereign.......You got that.

It was then that the Allies devised the Mandates which eventually created the nations of Syria, Israel, Jordan, Iraq and Lebanon.

The Arabs stopped being sovereign in this land a 100 years before the Crusades.

So how in the world can you say it was theirs (the Arabs)
    If I were in their shoes I would continue the fruitless war and die or I would get on with life and become a good citizen or I would make Jordan my home or just immigrate to another country.
    But the Arab will never ever defeat Israel and there will never ever be a second state of Palestine. EVER.
    Last edited by Samaritan; 18-03-2014 at 04:11 AM.

8. Thanks Semitic Duwa thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Give me one nation on earth who accept to share his land with foreigners or occupiers
    Israel, which gave Sinai to Egypt, Gaza to the Arabs in 2005 and left Southern Lebanon in 2000... All in the name of peace.

Without even mentionning the fact that around one and a half million Israeli citizens are arabs... Now go cry a river.

2ala ta3ref el sira3 el 3arabi el isra2ili?
    Seriously, grow up... This is becoming tiresome.

10. Thanks Samaritan thanked for this post
    Likes Samaritan liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

duplicate
    Last edited by Samaritan; 18-03-2014 at 04:10 AM.

12. Thanks Semitic Duwa thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Semitic Duwa View Post
    How do you view Palestinians?
    As arabian invaders? Or rather, as southern neighbours?
    Do you even acknowledge the existence of Palestinians as a distinct people?
    there is no such thing called falas and teen there is only israel...
    and that is all to me.

14. Thanks Samaritan, Semitic Duwa thanked for this post
    Likes Samaritan, Semitic Duwa liked this post
    Dislikes Ali_81, Samaritan disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hany View Post
    there is no such thing called falas and teen

Lol, you reminded me of this drawing: