Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lebanese1984 View Post
    arrir sho?
    I am against M8 but I find it strange that they allowed M14 to take the Justice, Telecommunications and Interior. The three ministries who have an impact on the security issues.
    Difa3 is with president as well... It is not strange, it is how things works in lebanon!

The issue now is the fight against terrorism, the army can't do it if he doesn't have the back up of the Sunni political class! Omar el Atrach was arrested few weeks ago his arrest lead to the capture of the terrorist Master mind Naim Abbas, after Abaas was caught two suicide bombers and 200kg of stacked cars were found!

Now imagine that the army waved in after the arrest of the "sheikh" Omar el Atrach (yeah he is a real sheikh in dar el fatwa and everything) we would have now casualties by the hundred in Dahieh... Don't forget that 3olama2 el muslimin were protesting at Yarzi wanting El Atrach out!!!

By giving the key security portfolio to M14, they are giving a sunni political cover to the army to do its job in the fight against terrorism...
    ? ? ?

2. Likes Lebanon_not_Arabic, lebanese1984 liked this post
    Dislikes ABU ELABD disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

?? ? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? " ?" ? ? ?? ?? ? ?? ?? ?? ? ? ? ? ? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ? ? ?? ? ? ? ?? ? ?? ? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ? ?? ?? ?? ? ? ? ? ?? ?? ?. ? ?? ?? ? ?? ?? : " ? ? ?? ? ??? ?? ?? ?".
    ? ? ?

4. Dislikes ABU ELABD disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ali_81 View Post
    ?? ? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? " ?" ? ? ?? ?? ? ?? ?? ?? ? ? ? ? ? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ? ? ?? ? ? ? ?? ? ?? ? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ? ?? ?? ?? ? ? ? ? ?? ?? ?. ? ?? ?? ? ?? ?? : " ? ? ?? ? ??? ?? ?? ?".
    George W. Bush once said: I do NOT negotiate with terroosits. Rathole nasralat is saying he will? Nasralat is no Bush, but he sures is a
    Last edited by bigwinnman; 17-02-2014 at 06:36 AM.
    The tree of freedom must be watered from time to time with the blood of patriots and the dirty skin of wiliat al faquih tyrants

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Difa3 is with president as well... It is not strange, it is how things works in lebanon!

The issue now is the fight against terrorism, the army can't do it if he doesn't have the back up of the Sunni political class! Omar el Atrach was arrested few weeks ago his arrest lead to the capture of the terrorist Master mind Naim Abbas, after Abaas was caught two suicide bombers and 200kg of stacked cars were found!

Now imagine that the army waved in after the arrest of the "sheikh" Omar el Atrach (yeah he is a real sheikh in dar el fatwa and everything) we would have now casualties by the hundred in Dahieh... Don't forget that 3olama2 el muslimin were protesting at Yarzi wanting El Atrach out!!!

By giving the key security portfolio to M14, they are giving a sunni political cover to the army to do its job in the fight against terrorism...
    I agree. HA has finally realised the only way to stop the terrorists is for the sunni political cover to the army. sah l nom!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gardian View Post
    Mark My Words.

This government will be a door for Hariri next on PM chair and GMA on Presidency.
    The next era may be an era of an agreement paper between Hariri - Aoun

Bricks Countries Lead by Russia have
    WON , and this will be translated in Lebanon.
    Russian Oil Companies will take the South of Lebanon to take Oil While Americas and Europeans will take north.

Israel and Russa - Hizb Alla are now Allies.
    Hariri is now in this Alliance again.

Geagea is Pure KSA now.

Never in my Life I ever said GMA is coming a president, but now things are put this way Globally.

Cameleon_madagascar.jpg

Aounis nowadays are chameleon, they change colors to suite their deceiving values.....even his font color is now green and Saad Hariri is good and honest, and the USA is ok, and Saudi Arabia is a beautiful place...

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Another post for Abu to dislike:

"?? ?? ??": ? ? ?? ?? ? ?? ?? ? ? ? 3 ??
    ? ? ?

9. Dislikes ABU ELABD, Kasarjian disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So now waffiq Safa is telling LBC to lie to the public....

Everyone knows how Hizballah is initiating rumors about booby trapped cars and where it came from, but everyone knows it came from dahieh...

Pretty soon you will kiss this fake LBC goodbye with Ashraff Rifi in charge of the justice ministry...

11. Likes Knights Hospitaller liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

3ala sirit Wafi' Safa

?? ? ?? ? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ? ? ?. ? ? ? ?? ? ?? ? ?? ? ? ? ?? ? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ? ?? ?? ?? ? ? . ? ?? ?? ?? ? ?? ? ?. ? ? ? ? ? ?? ? ?? ?? ?? ? ? ?. ? ?? ?? ?? ? ?? ?? ?? ?? ? ? ? ?? ? ? ?? ?? ?? ?? ? ?? . ? ?? ?? ?? ? ?? ? ?? ? ? ?? ?.
    ?? ?? ?? ? ?? ? ? ? ?? ?? ? ?? ? ? . ?? ?? ?? ?? ? ? ? ?? ?? ?? ?? ? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ? ??.
    ? ? ?

13. Dislikes ABU ELABD disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

3ala sirit Wafi' Safa

?? ? ?? ? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ? ? ?. ? ? ? ?? ? ?? ? ?? ? ? ? ?? ? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ? ?? ?? ?? ? ? . ? ?? ?? ?? ? ?? ? ?. ? ? ? ? ? ?? ? ?? ?? ?? ? ? ?. ? ?? ?? ?? ? ?? ?? ?? ?? ? ? ? ?? ? ? ?? ?? ?? ?? ? ?? . ? ?? ?? ?? ? ?? ? ?? ? ? ?? ?.
    ?? ?? ?? ? ?? ? ? ? ?? ?? ? ?? ? ? . ?? ?? ?? ?? ? ? ? ?? ?? ?? ?? ? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ? ??.

If I was Rifi i would not allow that crook and killer into my house, for he most definitely, had planted a bug to plan his next murder/assassination.

15. Thanks ABU ELABD thanked for this post
    Likes ABU ELABD liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And then there were only 2..... Only el Hakim and Sheikh Ahmad alAssir cares about Lubnan free of Wiliat el Faquih and baath rule . Sad to see Hariri jr selling his father'd blood for $$$$.

It is time to turn the tables on these sonsofbitches... Who's with me?
    The tree of freedom must be watered from time to time with the blood of patriots and the dirty skin of wiliat al faquih tyrants

17. Likes Ali_81 liked this post