User Tag List

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Why would God Pray on a Man

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

By the way , Socrates was a failure ; What's a Philosopher who couldn't manage a wife , loool ...
    In fact , he ran away from her and became a one , loooool ..
    إن الأبطال يموتون ولا يستسلمون...

RedSkirt Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by vampire View Post

By the way , Socrates was a failure ; What's a Philosopher who couldn't manage a wife , loool ...
    In fact , he ran away from her and became a one , loooool ..

:LOL GUYS...LOL ..HAHAHAHAHA

Socrates is a failure, LOLLOLOLOL///Yeah You did it again Vampire..GOOD You always surprise us man.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gardian View Post
    :LOL GUYS...LOL ..HAHAHAHAHA

Socrates is a failure, LOLLOLOLOL///Yeah You did it again Vampire..GOOD You always surprise us man.

Ever heard of " LA illaha .....?

Pathetic ...

RedSkirt Inactive User

Ever heard of " LA illaha .....?

Pathetic ...

I heard that KSA Dogs say that "La Illaha Illa Allah, Wa Mouhamada Rassoul Allah", Will not be surprised if you say those two Shahada.. MTV already announced her Loyalty to KSA.
    Last edited by RedSkirt; 17-02-2014 at 02:18 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I heard that KSA Dogs say that "La Illaha Illa Allah, Wa Mouhamada Rassoul Allah", Will not be surprised if you say those two Shahada.. MTV already announced her Loyalty to KSA.
    )

What that has to do with a common saying ? lol , Are you trying to show your ignorance in everything ?, lol ... (Now i have to teach armenian babies aounis , lool )...

Ya armenian aouni , when someone ignorant like you misunderstands half a phrase for something else , they usually say to him " La illaha .... , as he didn't understand what was going on because he's a stupid ...

By the way , your hassouna doesn't say "La illaha illa allah" ... looooooool ...

RedSkirt Inactive User

)

What that has to do with a common saying ? lol , Are you trying to show your ignorance in everything ?, lol ... (Now i have to teach armenian babies aounis , lool )...

Ya armenian aouni , when someone ignorant like you misunderstands half a phrase for something else , they usually say to him " La illaha .... , as he didn't understand what was going on because he's a stupid ...

By the way , your hassouna doesn't say "La illaha illa allah" ... looooooool ...

He says it, but I as Christian DONT say it. Lol Vampire KSA... Ya Syriani Babie..Mar Maroun Was Sirani. I respect and love Marmaron, too bad you are Maronite.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haha ... The Latest aouni invention discovery of stupidity , looool !!! ... Hassouna prays : Our Father in heaven,: hallowed be your name. Your kingdom come , lol ...

Stupid aounis probably mistake Al Mahdi for Jesus ... Wahahaha

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He says it, but I as Christian DONT say it. Lol Vampire KSA... Ya Syriani Babie..Mar Maroun Was Sirani. I respect and love Marmaron, too bad you are Maronite.

According to your idiot ignorant logic , you've already said it in an earlier post !!!! , loooool ...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Hey @vampire; did you find Socrates biography yet?
    OneIsManyIsOne

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OOTC View Post
    Galatians 1:6-9

6 I am astonished that you are so promptly turning away from the one who called you in the grace of Christ and are going over to a different gospel-

7 not that it is another gospel; except that there are trouble-makers among you who are seeking to pervert the gospel of Christ.

8 But even if we ourselves or an angel from heaven preaches to you a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let God's curse be on him.

9 I repeat again what we declared before: anyone who preaches to you a gospel other than the one you were first given is to be under God's curse.

10 Whom am I trying to convince now, human beings or God? Am I trying to please human beings? If I were still doing that I should not be a servant of Christ.
    @shreek; did not preach a different Gospel which makes your post merely good general info.

And just in case, giving someone the freedom to practice his own thingy without harm doesn't conflict with the Galatians you posted.
    OneIsManyIsOne