User Tag List

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 97

Thread: Why would God Pray on a Man

  1. #71
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    14,301
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    324

    Default



    By the way , Socrates was a failure ; What's a Philosopher who couldn't manage a wife , loool ...
    In fact , he ran away from her and became a one , loooool ..
    إن الأبطال يموتون ولا يستسلمون...



  2. #72
    RedSkirt Inactive User

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vampire View Post


    By the way , Socrates was a failure ; What's a Philosopher who couldn't manage a wife , loool ...
    In fact , he ran away from her and became a one , loooool ..

    :LOL GUYS...LOL ..HAHAHAHAHA

    Socrates is a failure, LOLLOLOLOL///Yeah You did it again Vampire..GOOD You always surprise us man.

  3. #73
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    14,301
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gardian View Post
    :LOL GUYS...LOL ..HAHAHAHAHA

    Socrates is a failure, LOLLOLOLOL///Yeah You did it again Vampire..GOOD You always surprise us man.


    Ever heard of " LA illaha .....?


    Pathetic ...




    إن الأبطال يموتون ولا يستسلمون...



  4. #74
    RedSkirt Inactive User

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vampire View Post


    Ever heard of " LA illaha .....?


    Pathetic ...





    I heard that KSA Dogs say that "La Illaha Illa Allah, Wa Mouhamada Rassoul Allah", Will not be surprised if you say those two Shahada.. MTV already announced her Loyalty to KSA.
    Last edited by RedSkirt; 17-02-2014 at 02:18 AM.

  5. #75
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    14,301
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gardian View Post
    I heard that KSA Dogs say that "La Illaha Illa Allah, Wa Mouhamada Rassoul Allah", Will not be surprised if you say those two Shahada.. MTV already announced her Loyalty to KSA.
    )


    What that has to do with a common saying ? lol , Are you trying to show your ignorance in everything ?, lol ... (Now i have to teach armenian babies aounis , lool )...

    Ya armenian aouni , when someone ignorant like you misunderstands half a phrase for something else , they usually say to him " La illaha .... , as he didn't understand what was going on because he's a stupid ...


    By the way , your hassouna doesn't say "La illaha illa allah" ... looooooool ...
    إن الأبطال يموتون ولا يستسلمون...



  6. #76
    RedSkirt Inactive User

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vampire View Post
    )


    What that has to do with a common saying ? lol , Are you trying to show your ignorance in everything ?, lol ... (Now i have to teach armenian babies aounis , lool )...

    Ya armenian aouni , when someone ignorant like you misunderstands half a phrase for something else , they usually say to him " La illaha .... , as he didn't understand what was going on because he's a stupid ...


    By the way , your hassouna doesn't say "La illaha illa allah" ... looooooool ...

    He says it, but I as Christian DONT say it. Lol Vampire KSA... Ya Syriani Babie..Mar Maroun Was Sirani. I respect and love Marmaron, too bad you are Maronite.

  7. #77
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    14,301
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    324

    Default



    Haha ... The Latest aouni invention discovery of stupidity , looool !!! ... Hassouna prays : Our Father in heaven,: hallowed be your name. Your kingdom come , lol ...

    Stupid aounis probably mistake Al Mahdi for Jesus ... Wahahaha
    إن الأبطال يموتون ولا يستسلمون...



  8. #78
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    14,301
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gardian View Post

    He says it, but I as Christian DONT say it. Lol Vampire KSA... Ya Syriani Babie..Mar Maroun Was Sirani. I respect and love Marmaron, too bad you are Maronite.

    According to your idiot ignorant logic , you've already said it in an earlier post !!!! , loooool ...
    إن الأبطال يموتون ولا يستسلمون...



  9. #79
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    2,999
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    76

    Default

    Hey @vampire; did you find Socrates biography yet?
    OneIsManyIsOne

  10. #80
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    2,999
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    76

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OOTC View Post
    Galatians 1:6-9

    6 I am astonished that you are so promptly turning away from the one who called you in the grace of Christ and are going over to a different gospel-

    7 not that it is another gospel; except that there are trouble-makers among you who are seeking to pervert the gospel of Christ.

    8 But even if we ourselves or an angel from heaven preaches to you a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let God's curse be on him.

    9 I repeat again what we declared before: anyone who preaches to you a gospel other than the one you were first given is to be under God's curse.

    10 Whom am I trying to convince now, human beings or God? Am I trying to please human beings? If I were still doing that I should not be a servant of Christ.
    @shreek; did not preach a different Gospel which makes your post merely good general info.

    And just in case, giving someone the freedom to practice his own thingy without harm doesn't conflict with the Galatians you posted.
    OneIsManyIsOne

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •