Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Time For Bkerke To Act

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Time For Bkerke To Act

It is time for Bkerke to act. This country is falling and falling fast. We are nearly on the verge of collapse. Now there are people who actually say out loud that there will be no President. Bkerke needs to act. It needs to from NOW tell the christians for mass protests. We want the Presidential election. No compromise elections. We want the constitution. Time for mass protests and Bkerke is the only one who can make this happen.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lebanese1984 View Post
    It is time for Bkerke to act. This country is falling and falling fast. We are nearly on the verge of collapse. Now there are people who actually say out loud that there will be no President. Bkerke needs to act. It needs to from NOW tell the christians for mass protests. We want the Presidential election. No compromise elections. We want the constitution. Time for mass protests and Bkerke is the only one who can make this happen.
    Wet dream. To divided and weak to matter. General Aoun is the only hope to unify the Christians under one banner and become a formidable force to reckon with.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Baalbek View Post
    Wet dream. To divided and weak to matter. General Aoun is the only hope to unify the Christians under one banner and become a formidable force to reckon with.
    Thanks for your input terrorist.
    I am not talking about leaders. I am talking about Bkerke to do it's job properly. Without Bkerke there is no Lebanon. It has given so much for Lebanon and now it is time for them to act.

RedSkirt Inactive User

Dear @lebanese1984 I am with what you said 100%, and if I have to, I would trade Aoun-Geagea Axis with Batrack Rai.

But when Batrack Rai said go vote for the Orthodox Law, we saw who left and went to bekfaya and Maarab.

Kindly note that When Batrack Sfair Made the ?? ?? Aoun Said I would Sign it even without reading it because its from Bkerki. But Geagea Said its ? ?? .

I am with you 100% I want Bkerki to have bigger role because you and me now trust Rai, before Aounist didnt trust Sfair and that was a problem but now we all agree on Rais role Right?

5. Dislikes Kasarjian disliked this post
    RedSkirt Inactive User

http://leilamagazine2.blogspot.com/2...t_9701.html??? ? ? ? ?? ?? ?? ? ? ?? ?? ?? ?? ? ? ?? ?? ? ?? ?? ?? ? ?? ?? ??.

? ? ?? ? ? ? ? ?? ?? ?? 11 ?? 2007. ? ? : "? ? ?? ? ? ?? ?? 11 ?? 2007 ?".?? ? ?? ?? ?:

?: ?? ? ? ?? ?? ??

?: ?? ? ?? ? ?? ?? ?? ?? ? ?? ?? ?? ? ?? ? ?? ? ?? ?? ??.

?: ?? ?? ? ? ? ?? ? ? ?? ?? ??

?
    Gardian is Lying...

? ?

?? ?? ?? ?

?? ? ??

7. Dislikes lebanese1984, ABU ELABD, Kasarjian disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Missak sharraf , lol ... What a comedian aouni we have here ; Repeating aoun's propagandas who made half of the Christians leave their country forever after 1990's treason and let the other half trembling and shaking from a dhimmi mou and a total submission to a militia terrorizing and massacring people in Lebanon and syria too ..
    And they have guts to speak honor , lool , your honor lies in Al mal al wassekh you take from iran your master ya aounis servants .
    Geagea shouldn't make any deals with traitors and mercenaries with a long history of crimes against the Christian people .

You are traitors and recognition of your treason and eliminating you , opportunists , from political life is the only hope for the Christian people .
    ? ? ?? ?? ....

9. Thanks Owatjee, lebanese1984, ABU ELABD, Kasarjian thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bkerki already acted when addressed clearly all the Lebanese people to commit to Baabda's declaration , already shouted and shouted about a gangster kizbollahi to withdraw from syria ..
    Bkerki cannot ignore that a good part of Christians are mercenaries to that gang and cannot replace the Al Mal Al wassekh , so its speeches had become useless long time ago ...
    ? ? ?? ?? ....

11. Thanks Kasarjian thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for your input terrorist.
    I am not talking about leaders. I am talking about Bkerke to do it's job properly. Without Bkerke there is no Lebanon. It has given so much for Lebanon and now it is time for them to act.
    I live in Jounieh and mingle with a lot of maronites, they don't share your wet dream. Have a nice day foreigner.

13. Dislikes lebanese1984, Kasarjian, ABU ELABD disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Baalbek View Post
    I live in Jounieh and mingle with a lot of maronites, they don't share your wet dream. Have a nice day foreigner.
    Why don't you live in your hometown of Bal3bek? It is because it is a SHITHOLE run by the basigis pasdaran hezb el sheytan? And then you come here preaching about hezbelat virtues? You too a foreigner entity in Jounieh.
    The tree of freedom must be watered from time to time with the blood of patriots and the dirty skin of wiliat al faquih tyrants

15. Thanks Kasarjian thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gardian View Post
    Dear @lebanese1984 I am with what you said 100%, and if I have to, I would trade Aoun-Geagea Axis with Batrack Rai.

But when Batrack Rai said go vote for the Orthodox Law, we saw who left and went to bekfaya and Maarab.

Kindly note that When Batrack Sfair Made the ?? ?? Aoun Said I would Sign it even without reading it because its from Bkerki. But Geagea Said its ? ?? .

I am with you 100% I want Bkerki to have bigger role because you and me now trust Rai, before Aounist didnt trust Sfair and that was a problem but now we all agree on Rais role Right?

Aoun was most successful in his lying inside the Armenian community, because they do not speak Arabic...

They clap for every Aouni lie....

A male Armenian member with a female photo for an avatar.....not Ironic at all..

Congratulation you have just earned yourself a 7mar certificate from the "Aoun committe of the Sha3b l TOZ".....way to go armane...

17. Thanks vampire thanked for this post