User Tag List

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 61

Thread: An Apology Specially to Jolio and Generally to Muslims.

  1. #51
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4,235
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    72

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alsa3our View Post
    I know I was refering to you as a Muslim...
    BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM...... Are you happy now !!

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    622
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jolio View Post
    BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM...... Are you happy now !!
    So prolific to defend Muslim Faith and so silent on its current deviations.
    Last edited by alsa3our; 02-02-2014 at 08:17 AM.

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4,235
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    72

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alsa3our View Post
    So prolific to defend Muslim Faith and so silent on its current deviations.
    Your statement is so poetic


  4. #54
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    622
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jolio View Post
    Your statement is so poetic

    keep skipping the topic.

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    2,999
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    70

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YOSS View Post
    @Gardian; Ghandi is a major exception; If he did not live & study among the Brits, and his opponents weren't Brits, he'd not necessarily be successful. I'd like you to go Ghandi style opposite takfiris; your heart would be the sweetest tasting.

    Greg, no Canada example not relevant and is an exception. Canada due to the US vs USSR enjoyed a middle ground where the US is it's army by proxy. Canada couldn't have it's things without being the giant's neighbour.
    @jolio; Jesus is not the God in the old testament. The old testament itself has a different God over time.

    But in the overall gist of things, I think both you & Guardian have good points; you simply express them better.

    And Jolio all prophets may have been 'Muslims' as you put it, in the sense of the word only as Sammy put it.
    Question is what followers does each produce. Can't take exceptions to make them the norm.

    What Guardian isn't able to convey to Jolio is this: The human being is better cultured and groomed by the Christian religion.

    Now Jolio has to evaluate his environment, the various environments he sees on a world map, and check, is that true, or not. And tell us his conclusions.

    Oh yes, and Hany needs a vacation with 4 hands massages.
    One thing is for sure, @Gardian; skips some posts and doesn't answer them sometimes, I was surprised he actually eventually made an apology thread; which was probably triggered by daja3a & itdaja3a.

    As for @jolio; , he is an expert in hit and run posts 3al fashoush. Jolio makes replies he cannot support and ignores many good comments made to him by others especially @Samaritan; & Gardian.
    OneIsManyIsOne

  6. #56
    RedSkirt Inactive User

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YOSS View Post
    One thing is for sure, @Gardian; skips some posts and doesn't answer them sometimes, I was surprised he actually eventually made an apology thread; which was probably triggered by daja3a & itdaja3a.

    As for @jolio; , he is an expert in hit and run posts 3al fashoush. Jolio makes replies he cannot support and ignores many good comments made to him by others especially @Samaritan; & Gardian.
    @YOSS @jolio @Samaritan



    I only apologized because I felt I am hurting other peoples feelings, regardless if they are blind to the truth or not.

    The Word Idaja3a meant intercourse and I proved it.

    Not only Jolio, a lot of what I have been scientific about it people just refused to acknowledge.

    Lastly I posted from the Catholic Church itself that they are considering that Jesus is not Jew...No one replied.


    Read Karim El Koussas new books,

    Jesus The Phoenician - The Phoenician Code.

    The guy not only is proving that Jesus was in no way Jew, he is making it impossible that Jesus could have ever been a Jew.


    Bet Lahem in Phoenician meant the Land of Bread.

    Its not a Jewish word itself.

    Ishaya was Canaanite and not Jewish too, he talked about Immanu-EL.. it means God is with us, and Jesus was called Immanu EL..
    In fact all the names and nick names of Jesus where Phoenician.
    NO Jewish Prophet would ever come from the Land of Galilee.

    In fact Jesus would never have been delivered to the Roman General if he was Jew, they would have persecuted him themselves under their Jewish Rules, yet they Chose Barabbas.
    No where Jesus ever referred to or was referred to by YAHWEH...All the Scriptures talked about EL..Always, EL-ELYON the Highest GOD of the Canaanites.


    P.S. If someone needs an Answer from Gardian about something that he feels important, please mention me in the question. Thanks
    Last edited by RedSkirt; 03-02-2014 at 04:45 PM.

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    120 N Main St, Hannibal, MO 63401
    Posts
    7,840
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    164

    Default

    ed
    Quote Originally Posted by Gardian View Post
    @YOSS @jolio @Samaritan



    I only apologized because I felt I am hurting other peoples feelings, regardless if they are blind to the truth or not.

    The Word Idaja3a meant intercourse and I proved it.

    Not only Jolio, a lot of what I have been scientific about it people just refused to acknowledge.

    Lastly I posted from the Catholic Church itself that they are considering that Jesus is not Jew...No one replied.


    Read Karim El Koussas new books,

    Jesus The Phoenician - The Phoenician Code.

    The guy not only is proving that Jesus was in no way Jew, he is making it impossible that Jesus could have ever been a Jew.


    Bet Lahem in Phoenician meant the Land of Bread.

    Its not a Jewish word itself.

    Ishaya was Canaanite and not Jewish too, he talked about Immanu-EL.. it means God is with us, and Jesus was called Immanu EL..
    In fact all the names and nick names of Jesus where Phoenician.
    NO Jewish Prophet would ever come from the Land of Galilee.

    In fact Jesus would never have been delivered to the Roman General if he was Jew, they would have persecuted him themselves under their Jewish Rules, yet they Chose Barabbas.
    No where Jesus ever referred to or was referred to by YAHWEH...All the Scriptures talked about EL..Always, EL-ELYON the Highest GOD of the Canaanites.


    P.S. If someone needs an Answer from Gardian about something that he feels important, please mention me in the question. Thanks
    Same old anti-Semite jingoistic pro- to Lebanese rubbish again.
    In order to believe this crap you have to throw out the Christian Bible.
    Robbing the Jews of a historic personage does not make it truth.

    Bethlehem is word that is formed by the words beth and lechem or house of bread. Whether it is hebrew or aramaic does not change it.

    Why do you attempt to steal others faith....why.........
    A disgusting habit you and others have. You pay no price for it either which compounds your deceit and treachery of the theft.

    The Jews have paid dearly for bringing the faith of One God to the world, what have you paid as a people.........nothing

    What you believe is a lie, you have no history nor proof that any of this is true and the two charlatan books makes no case.
    The Jews have nearly 4,000 years of archeology plus manuscripts that prove what they say came from them.

    Taking credit from others is criminal and vile you should stop this .

    You say no one replied to your rubbish of the Catholic Church considering Jesus was not a Jew.....really are you blind lol.
    You claimed I believe that the Catholic Church had as doctrine that Jesus was not a Jew and you added that some dubious Vatican connection and a signature of the piece of trash book. You then brought another trash book which I believe rehashes the same bunk but this time the writer is just a writer, not a priest or historian or scientist, just a nobody trying to flog a book for money.

    But it was answered and answered plenty....rubbish then and rubbish now.
    Last edited by Samaritan; 04-02-2014 at 12:50 AM.
    Who would claim to be that, who was not.

  8. #58
    RedSkirt Inactive User

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Samaritan View Post
    ed
    Same old anti-Semite jingoistic pro- to Lebanese rubbish again.
    In order to believe this crap you have to throw out the Christian Bible.
    Robbing the Jews of a historic personage does not make it truth.

    Bethlehem is word that is formed by the words beth and lechem or house of bread. Whether it is hebrew or aramaic does not change it.

    Why do you attempt to steal others faith....why.........
    A disgusting habit you and others have. You pay no price for it either which compounds your deceit and treachery of the theft.

    The Jews have paid dearly for bringing the faith of One God to the world, what have you paid as a people.........nothing

    What you believe is a lie, you have no history nor proof that any of this is true and the two charlatan books makes no case.
    The Jews have nearly 4,000 years of archeology plus manuscripts that prove what they say came from them.

    Taking credit from others is criminal and vile you should stop this .

    You say no one replied to your rubbish of the Catholic Church considering Jesus was not a Jew.....really are you blind lol.
    You claimed I believe that the Catholic Church had as doctrine that Jesus was not a Jew and you added that some dubious Vatican connection and a signature of the piece of trash book. You then brought another trash book which I believe rehashes the same bunk but this time the writer is just a writer, not a priest or historian or scientist, just a nobody trying to flog a book for money.

    But it was answered and answered plenty....rubbish then and rubbish now.


    Why the Violence Samaritan?


    How is it robbing when all the names are Arameic and Phoenicians?

    Jesus was not a Jew and thats it. Whether you want to move on or not its your Choice.

    Yes we will throw that Jewish Garbage out of our Faith, its like Islam. The difference is that Islam grew a lot in population.

    Just because we grew up on something that doesnt mean its true, and our scientist and world scientist of them some Jews are not ignorant and crap..


    P.S. Please Samaritan, dont call our Patrack Sfairs Signature a trash. Or he Signed a Trashy Book, because what he did was revolutionary. He is a Great Patrack, we regardless if we meet or not in Political Arena, but his religious speech and ground was always outstanding. Calling the book he signed trash or implying he concluded the work of all the scientist by giving Church Approval to this Book is Trashy is INSULTING To All Maronites. !!!
    Last edited by RedSkirt; 04-02-2014 at 01:03 AM.

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    120 N Main St, Hannibal, MO 63401
    Posts
    7,840
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    164

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gardian View Post


    Why the Violence Samaritan?


    How is it robbing when all the names are Arameic and Phoenicians?

    Jesus was not a Jew and thats it. Whether you want to move on or not its your Choice.

    Yes we will throw that Jewish Garbage out of our Faith, its like Islam. The difference is that Islam grew a lot in population.

    Just because we grew up on something that doesnt mean its true, and our scientist and world scientist of them some Jews are not ignorant and crap..


    P.S. Please Samaritan, dont call our Patrack Sfairs Signature a trash. Or he Signed a Trashy Book, because what he did was revolutionary.
    This has become a religious thread and should be moved to the appropriate place


    Violence no violence you are perpetuating a fraud and stealing another peoples history and faith and what's just as despicable is that you people who do this have paid no price.
    Jews have been persecuted for what they believe and paid a tremendous price for that. Yet here you and the other handful of lying thieves wish to steal what is theirs by history and thousands of years of accepted fact.
    The book is trash the signature on trash is meaningless.
    When you have statement that this fellow takes this book as the truth and the word of God then you may have something to say.
    Revolutionary hahhahahhahhahah
    Lying and stealing is not revolutionary it's just theft.

    I don't need anything further from idiot thieves. Jesus is not my God, my Holy Spirit or Messiah he may be yours but Jesus is a Jew first and last.
    The Christian Bible says it, the Catholic Church says it and no thieving rubbish book or books changes 2,000 years of accepted fact.
    Now go play stupid games.

    Removing what you call Jewish garbage is nothing new to you folks you been doing it from the beginning but that won't work because it failed the first time just as you fail this time.
    Last edited by Samaritan; 04-02-2014 at 04:38 PM.
    Who would claim to be that, who was not.

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4,235
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    72

    Default

    Jesus is from Bani Israeel and God send him as a Prophet to children of Israel only so his message was for particular nation ( descendants of Jacob )

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •