User Tag List

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: An Apology Specially to Jolio and Generally to Muslims.

RedSkirt Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by jolio View Post
    Then don't talk on behalf of the Christians or Jesus that we know.

What is the Jesus that you know?

I wont talk on Behalf of Christians, but will talk about Jesus I know.

You cannot imagine a prophet like Jesus that why you believe in force not love. Sword not Love.

RedSkirt Inactive User

Alhamdu-lellah I am Muslim like all the Prophets of God " Abraham, Moses, Jesus and Muhammed " , I believe in One God ( Monotheism ) and pray like the Prophets .

So all the prophets where Muslims?

That is very ignorant thing to say.

Love your Enemy Jesus = Kill the infidels or kill the disbelievers?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gardian View Post
    So all the prophets where Muslims?

That is very ignorant thing to say.

Love your Enemy Jesus = Kill the infidels or kill the disbelievers?
    I don't think the word is ignorant and on the surface of what is said that the three are Muslim it would appear that the Muslims are stealing others religion (which they do) but the definition in Arabic I understand is " “one who submits to God” . Now you may argue that those who Islam claims are Muslims did not submit toward God but this does not change the Arabic term of Muslim.
    The issue is that there are three versions of that vision not the Mohammedan version of Muslim. The so called Mohammedan Muslims incorporate others into their faith and that would not be so bad with exception that Mohammad's version of God is not God.
    Who would claim to be that, who was not.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bigwinnman View Post
    Well that's simple, Canada!!
    Canada? You mean America's byatch?
    The tree of freedom must be watered from time to time with the blood of patriots and the dirty skin of wiliat al faquih tyrants

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ABU ELABD View Post
    To be realistic, you supposed to say : We middle-easterns are america´s "byatch"! They constantly "byatch"-slap us!
    Even israelis, when the yankes says: bend over! They do it!
    Constructio Cognitio Omnia Vincit

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Let all Whites leave Canada towards Europe with love and leave it for its real owner the indigenous people ( Red Indians ).... Yalla, show us your LOVE !!
    Whatever you say but Canada was won with the help of Native Canadians. So my statement remains true

Certainly that classification was true when Bush was president and as long as Harper remains Prime Minister it will remain true should the Republicans regain the presidency. But Harper is on his way out and Canada, under a Liberal government, is not a Republican dream come true.
    "No need to say more...I, for one, do not care one iota about being politically correct, I do call it as I see it without no fear, and those who get their feeling hurt by such truth I say to them:
    " GO CRY ME A RIVER" "-Beirutilibnani

The Right To Do Something Does Not Mean It Is Right. (William Safire)

Every piece of this is man's bullshit. They call this war a cloud over the land. But they made the weather and then they stand in the rain and say 'Shit, it's raining!'

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@Gardian; Ghandi is a major exception; If he did not live & study among the Brits, and his opponents weren't Brits, he'd not necessarily be successful. I'd like you to go Ghandi style opposite takfiris; your heart would be the sweetest tasting.

Greg, no Canada example not relevant and is an exception. Canada due to the US vs USSR enjoyed a middle ground where the US is it's army by proxy. Canada couldn't have it's things without being the giant's neighbour.
    @jolio; Jesus is not the God in the old testament. The old testament itself has a different God over time.

But in the overall gist of things, I think both you & Guardian have good points; you simply express them better.

And Jolio all prophets may have been 'Muslims' as you put it, in the sense of the word only as Sammy put it.
    Question is what followers does each produce. Can't take exceptions to make them the norm.

What Guardian isn't able to convey to Jolio is this: The human being is better cultured and groomed by the Christian religion.

Now Jolio has to evaluate his environment, the various environments he sees on a world map, and check, is that true, or not. And tell us his conclusions.

Oh yes, and Hany needs a vacation with 4 hands massages.
    Last edited by YOSS; 03-02-2014 at 06:23 AM.
    OneIsManyIsOne

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by YOSS View Post
    Oh yes, and Hany needs a vacation with 4 hands massages.
    For this sort of thing, you need to go to Bangkok. Too bad, there is political instability there. Baathi Kanaan already blamed the Nobel Sect of Ahl el Sunnahs for the arrests in there.
    The tree of freedom must be watered from time to time with the blood of patriots and the dirty skin of wiliat al faquih tyrants

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

For this sort of thing, you need to go to Bangkok. Too bad, there is political instability there. Baathi Kanaan already blamed the Nobel Sect of Ahl el Sunnahs for the arrests in there.
    Bang Cock? nia'. lashoo?

I got the best bang for my ... hehehhe right here. multi colored from all corners and methods and no better looking.

Even Seeman is drooling to come here, trust me.
    OneIsManyIsOne

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now, Yoss, Jolio's question was this .... Tel me can any nation on earth liberate their country by LOVE alone ?

I simply answered him. In 1867 Canadians asked the Queen for self-governance and it was granted. The point is "asked", no war, no civil disturbance, so the answer is relevant to the question.
    "No need to say more...I, for one, do not care one iota about being politically correct, I do call it as I see it without no fear, and those who get their feeling hurt by such truth I say to them:
    " GO CRY ME A RIVER" "-Beirutilibnani

The Right To Do Something Does Not Mean It Is Right. (William Safire)

Every piece of this is man's bullshit. They call this war a cloud over the land. But they made the weather and then they stand in the rain and say 'Shit, it's raining!'