Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your favorite soda

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Samaritan View Post
    juicer pain for cleaning but juicer only does juice and juice has no fiber and only a blender of this magnitude will completely breakdown fibrous vegetables, nuts and the rest plus all the other uses like making soup from vegetables or ice-cream ect. Juicer is rarely used everyday 3 times a day, these are.
    That makes sense.

Damn, another appliance. Although I suggest to list the foods with bad seeds and see about eating them differently.
    Last edited by YOSS; 27-01-2014 at 11:25 AM.
    OneIsManyIsOne

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by YOSS View Post
    That makes sense.

Damn, another appliance. Although I suggest to list the foods with bad seeds and see about eating them differently.
    Plenty of good info on this not to worry.
    Who would claim to be that, who was not.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Plenty of good info on this not to worry.
    Oh i'm fully sold now, this lady's the devil herself.

OneIsManyIsOne

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

See khayyeh AbouLiyyeh , here's an example of where I hate Sammy's guts for telling me the painful truth that I must fork out six hundred bucks today.

Damn, make that 700.
    Last edited by YOSS; 27-01-2014 at 01:26 PM.
    OneIsManyIsOne

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Empty calories makes Jack a fatboy. Just purchased a new Vitamix 5200 green smoothies for the next 50 years...and yes we go the distance in my family.
    However, as a teenager in Tacoma Park Maryland working as an Air Conditioner Refrigeration Mechanic helper I discovered at the Electric Maid Bakery the great in the glass bottle Venors Soda, Ginger beer would be second and Coke sold outside the USA made with Sugar not garbage sweetener third.

Soda is pretty hot commodity and as my ex would call it Pop.
    But it's awful for you better off with cold water run through a filter clean drink and not after effects.
    Just purchased? Return it. Get this one:

Vitamix Professional Series 750 Blender. Big difference surprised you got the 5200.
    OneIsManyIsOne

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just purchased? Return it. Get this one:

Vitamix Professional Series 750 Blender. Big difference surprised you got the 5200.
    I drive a manual transmission...Mercedes and only drive stick.
    The 64 oz container works better for my purposes.
    I only go for automatic features when I'm sure they last along as the simpler made and I wish the ability for maximum control.

In fact the standard white...nothing fancy.

Now here's an alternative video with something I used to drink....Orange Julius ...not exactly an egg cream, Dr. Browns cream or cel-ray but definitely NY City.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

See khayyeh AbouLiyyeh , here's an example of where I hate Sammy's guts for telling me the painful truth that I must fork out six hundred bucks today.

Damn, make that 700.
    HAHAHAHAHHA well now YOSS perhaps this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship......nahhhhhhhh

But if you get into it you will begin a new way of living I had planned on making the switch in the future but I think this is the time.
    Whatever the price it's much less then purchasing abroad.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I drive a manual transmission...Mercedes and only drive stick.
    The 64 oz container works better for my purposes.
    I only go for automatic features when I'm sure they last along as the simpler made and I wish the ability for maximum control.

In fact the standard white...nothing fancy.

Now here's an alternative video with something I used to drink....Orange Julius ...not exactly an egg cream, Dr. Browns cream or cel-ray but definitely NY City.

Actually the blendtec in video is also not bad, now it's 8 years warrantee, and is a hundred bucks cheaper.

But the Pro 750 I told you about is 64oz, and the same as the classic one, only the high and low flip centers so it's a pulse. Better for grans, coffee beans, spices, etc. and is 20% quieter than the classic.
    OneIsManyIsOne

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

HAHAHAHAHHA well now YOSS perhaps this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship......nahhhhhhhh

But if you get into it you will begin a new way of living I had planned on making the switch in the future but I think this is the time.
    Whatever the price it's much less then purchasing abroad.
    nahh? heh.. u wish.
    OneIsManyIsOne

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually the blendtec in video is also not bad, now it's 8 years warrantee, and is a hundred bucks cheaper.

But the Pro 750 I told you about is 64oz, and the same as the classic one, only the high and low flip centers so it's a pulse. Better for grans, coffee beans, spices, etc. and is 20% quieter than the classic.

Ck out whats there there are alternative options for purchase and of course alternative models the 300 does not have the automatic features. The Blendtec I don't believe is quite as good, but it's a choice I looked at for some time.
    Rick Bayless is a Chef whose Mexican restaurants are legendary and on his shows (which are great) uses Blendtec.
    Either one you'll be happy.

and yes you can pulse the 5200 but it's done differently not a separate feature..
    I don't think YOSS this replaces a food processor....yes they say this and that like all do but it's not a one deal thing, much like a food processor with a dough hook....it's not what you wish to use if you are a doing deserts which I doubt is my desire but that may change.

I like Arab pasties.....beautiful things....and unique Spanish Patissere hurt my teeth, french bakery OK, Greek stuff looks good but when the venture past baklavah are usually a disaster w/exception to rice pudding.
    Last edited by Samaritan; 27-01-2014 at 03:43 PM.