Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Ariel sharon may die this week

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Samaritan View Post
    So YOSS your full of Kumquats your Sharon employment of Palistos is heresay..but is good to know Arik was grand patron d' Palisto...in regards to your special knowledge because your family is from Lebanon how does this relate to your first hand knowledge of Israel it does not.

I lived there you did not, I was there during the 1982 war and specifically when the incident occurred........if you witnessed it then that's a different story but did you I doubt it.
    sabra & chatila was an armed camp was it not.

Samaritan I don't feel like running around in your circles. I said I come from the area in reply to Sharon employing Palestinians. Its quite clear. it may be hearsay, but I know the source is reliable. besides, its not hard to believe, the poor in that land are the Palestinians, and they need jobs.

You claim "
    Command HQ in Israel said no, Sharon still went forward" cite it YOSS cite it.
    A crime YOSS if it was a crime why wasn't he in jail

I read it few days ago, I won't go find it again. But Sharon ignored calls from tel aviv he knew would ask him to stop the phalangists.

YOSS it's time for you to tell the truth and stop spinning ......

Here's what was said

from wikipedia and until you have a more accurate version then it's stands

Following a four-month investigation, on 8 February 1983, the Kahan Commission submitted its report, which was released to the public by spokesman Bezalel Gordon simultaneously in Hebrew and English.

It concluded that direct responsibility rested with the Gemayel Phalangists led by Fadi Frem, and that no Israelis were deemed directly responsible, although Israel was held to be indirectly responsible.

The decision on the entry of the Phalangists into the refugee camps was taken without consideration of the danger - which the makers and executors of the decision were obligated to foresee as probable - the Phalangists would commit massacres and pogroms against the inhabitants of the camps, and without an examination of the means for preventing this danger.

Similarly, it is clear from the course of events that when the reports began to arrive about the actions of the Phalangists in the camps, no proper heed was taken of these reports, the correct conclusions were not drawn from them, and no energetic and immediate action were taken to restrain the Phalangists and put a stop to their actions.The Defence minister Ariel Sharon was found to bear personal responsibility[1] "for ignoring the danger of bloodshed and revenge" and "not taking appropriate measures to prevent bloodshed". Sharon's negligence in protecting the civilian population of Beirut, which had come under Israeli control, amounted to a non-fulfillment of a duty with which the Defence Minister was charged, and it was recommended that Sharon be dismissed as Defence Minister.

But no crime...and the
    rest of your conclusions are crap too.

The IDF shelled the camps prior to entry. The IDF gave perimeter cover. That's a crime, conspiracy to commit is the least it can be called.

When this Israeli commission goes as far as to say: Sharon bears responsibility; then I don't need the Israeli gov. nor any other source to tell my mind it's a crime; it clearly is.

I'll put it clearer, if this was an American official, he'd not only be prosecuted, he'd never see public office again. Even if he was far remotely linked to it. In this case, Sharon conspired plan and helped commit on the ground...

The crap head would be you Samaritian. And shame on you as well.
    OneIsManyIsOne

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

And here's your cite:
    Sharon, who was defense minister at the time and the architect of Israel’s ill-fated invasion of Lebanon, wanted to clean up two large Palestinian refugee camps in West Beirut to get rid of PLO guerrillas he believed were hiding there. He had been warned by Israel’s director of military intelligence that if Israel allowed the Christian militiamen (also known as the Phalange), who hated the Palestinians and were enraged by the murder of Gemayel, to enter the refugee camps, a massacre would ensure. But Sharon ignored this warning and invited the militiamen into the camps.
    http://www.salon.com/2002/01/26/lebanon_3/
    OneIsManyIsOne

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by YOSS View Post
    Samaritan I don't feel like running around in your circles. I said I come from the area in reply to Sharon employing Palestinians. Its quite clear. it may be hearsay, but I know the source is reliable. besides, its not hard to believe, the poor in that land are the Palestinians, and they need jobs.

I read it few days ago, I won't go find it again. But Sharon ignored calls from tel aviv he knew would ask him to stop the phalangists.

The IDF shelled the camps prior to entry. The IDF gave perimeter cover. That's a crime, conspiracy to commit is the least it can be called.

When this Israeli commission goes as far as to say: Sharon bears responsibility; then I don't need the Israeli gov. nor any other source to tell my mind it's a crime; it clearly is.

I'll put it clearer, if this was an American official, he'd not only be prosecuted, he'd never see public office again. Even if he was far remotely linked to it. In this case, Sharon conspired plan and helped commit on the ground...

The crap head would be you Samaritian. And shame on you as well.
    YOSS you wish to debate me then cite what you say I won't accept your BS.

You post the citations that verify what you claim and make sure they are from main stream sources that are legitimate and can be verified.
    You and a few others always give us flatulence and tell us that it is truth....when confronted by opposition to this rubbish and are demanded the proofs of them you fellows fade away and disappear like a fart in the wind.

YOSS are just stories if you have no source..in the 1980's and before the second intafada Palistos were working in Israel.
    Second Arabs from Israel do work for Jews in fact they are in the IDF as well as throughout the Israeli society.

Palistos though well that's not the case.
    You invent the outcome of the repot YOSS and you were caught fabricating...you claim conspired...where is that found

You make it up to fit your narrative.........
    The Kahan Commission was thorough.

Is there any mention in it of shelling the camps...

perhaps this
    as your source Shahid, Leila. The Sabra and Shatila Massacres: Eye-Witness Reports. Journal of Palestine Studies, Vol. 32, No. 1. (Autumn, 2002), pp. 36–58.

If this is your source and it is not found in main stream history not tainted agenda driven then it's probably crap.

It is important to notate that the camp was armed it had fighters, terrorists, RPG and small riffle fire along with points of fire and control it was not a sleepy village of unarmed lambs waiting to be slaughterers as you YOSS make it to be, how close it was to the Palisto camps that were under siege and stormed by the Lebanese Army several years ago I won't venture to guess.

Find any real facts that IDF lobbed artillery shells into the camps prior to the Phalange entering the camps...please YOSS we wait.

http://www.mideastweb.org/Kahan_report.htm
    Who would claim to be that, who was not.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

citing what YOSS confirming what YOSS conspiracy.
    A conspiracy by definition is secret and known to those who engage it only when discovered or confessed to does it become known as fact.
    Salon magazine reporter with a few short paragraphs repeating the conspiracy is hardly YOSS investigative journalism....lol
    Is this your best effort YOSS

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Samaritan View Post
    YOSS you wish to debate me then cite what you say I won't accept your BS.

You post the citations that verify what you claim and make sure they are from main stream sources that are legitimate and can be verified.
    You and a few others always give us flatulence and tell us that it is truth....when confronted by opposition to this rubbish and are demanded the proofs of them you fellows fade away and disappear like a fart in the wind.

YOSS are just stories if you have no source..in the 1980's and before the second intafada Palistos were working in Israel.
    Second Arabs from Israel do work for Jews in fact they are in the IDF as well as throughout the Israeli society.

Palistos though well that's not the case.
    You invent the outcome of the repot YOSS and you were caught fabricating...you claim conspired...where is that found

You make it up to fit your narrative.........
    The Kahan Commission was thorough.

Is there any mention in it of shelling the camps...

perhaps this
    as your source Shahid, Leila. The Sabra and Shatila Massacres: Eye-Witness Reports. Journal of Palestine Studies, Vol. 32, No. 1. (Autumn, 2002), pp. 36–58.

If this is your source and it is not found in main stream history not tainted agenda driven then it's probably crap.

It is important to notate that the camp was armed it had fighters, terrorists, RPG and small riffle fire along with points of fire and control it was not a sleepy village of unarmed lambs waiting to be slaughterers as you YOSS make it to be, how close it was to the Palisto camps that were under siege and stormed by the Lebanese Army several years ago I won't venture to guess.

Find any real facts that IDF lobbed artillery shells into the camps prior to the Phalange entering the camps...please YOSS we wait.

Your own link from wiki you posted to me. It says shelled the camps. The attack

Following the assassination of Lebanese Christian President Bachir Gemayel, the Phalangists sought revenge. By noon on 15 September, Sabra and Shatila had been surrounded by the IDF, which set up checkpoints at the exits and entrances, and used a number of multi-story buildings as observation posts. Amongst them was the seven-story Kuwaiti embassy which, according to TIME magazine, had "an unobstructed and panoramic view" of Sabra and Shatila. Hours later, IDF tanks began shelling Sabra and Shatila

Now is the source shahid Leila, yes. you don't believe it, up to you.

Ask the locals, @vampire; and @Kasarjian; should know they were old enough.

no mysterious conspiracy. when you aid and assist but not commit the actual killing, then you aided to committed - or conspired to do so. in the law, same stuff.

No weird theories; the whole world knows it was a crime, amazing the ability you have to try and change the truth.

But you get no truth distorting accusations from them (kassie & vampie); they like those kind of truth distorting of yours.
    OneIsManyIsOne

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your own link from wiki you posted to me. It says shelled the camps. The attack

Following the assassination of Lebanese Christian President Bachir Gemayel, the Phalangists sought revenge. By noon on 15 September, Sabra and Shatila had been surrounded by the IDF, which set up checkpoints at the exits and entrances, and used a number of multi-story buildings as observation posts. Amongst them was the seven-story Kuwaiti embassy which, according to TIME magazine, had "an unobstructed and panoramic view" of Sabra and Shatila. Hours later, IDF tanks began shelling Sabra and Shatila

Now is the source shahid Leila, yes. you don't believe it, up to you.

Ask the locals, @vampire; and @Kasarjian; should know they were old enough.

no mysterious conspiracy. when you aid and assist but not commit the actual killing, then you aided to committed - or conspired to do so. in the law, same stuff.

No weird theories; the whole world knows it was a crime, amazing the ability you have to try and change the truth.

But you get no truth distorting accusations from them (kassie & vampie); they like those kind of truth distorting of yours.

Lets clarify it YOSS .......You claim this "The IDF shelled the camps prior to entry. The IDF gave perimeter cover. That's a crime, conspiracy to commit is the least it can be called" Perhaps I should say that the actual event was not as you say at all and there is no mention of this sequence as you describe and I never gave you a wiki link, I gave you a wiki quote but the link is from the Kahan report and here is it says

It is true that in the war in Lebanon, and particularly during the siege of West Beirut, the civilian population sustained losses, with old people, women and children among the casualties, but this was the result of belligerent actions which claim victims even among those who do not fight.

Before they entered the camps and also afterward, the Phalangists requested I.D.F. support in the form of artillery fire and tanks, but this request was rejected by the Chief of Staff in order to prevent injuries to civilians.

It is true that I.D.F. tank fire was directed at sources of fire within the camps, but this was in reaction to fire directed at the I.D.F. from inside the camps.

We assert that in having the Phalangists enter the camps, no intention existed on the part of anyone who acted on behalf of Israel to harm the non-combatant population, and that the events that followed did not have the concurrence or assent of anyone from the political or civilian echelon who was active regarding the Phalangists' entry into the camps. Kahan Report

So you are misinformed YOSS and misdirecting the facts.

The Kahan report is a far more detailed and accurate report of the events then wikipedia.

You are wrong on the
    events YOSS and ridiculous conspiracy is just rubbish as well.
    Last edited by Samaritan; 13-01-2014 at 11:52 AM.