User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Francois Holland:the Baathi regime is connected to the extremists fighting in Syria.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kasarjian View Post
    So YOSS is calling for back up after he lost the argument...lol...what a loser!!

I never read any of your posts in which you have stated that Nusra is more interested in money than fighting Assad...now I can neither confirm nor deny your claim...But it will help if you show me where you said so...

Still you would have to show me where you have mentioned that before, honestly i never seen you saying so....And I never acknowledged yours....We both agree that the regime has to go, but you disagreed with me all along that Nusra and Da3esh had anything to do with Assad according to my opinion, you said many times the regime is one bad face, and that Nusra and Da3ish are the other bad face, and I said many times that they are all on the same coin, and yes the Baathis wear Nusra and Da3ish uniform, they have done it in Lebanon before in the 70s, everyone knows they were wearing Sa3ika uniforms and massacring Christian villages in Lebanon, they are doing the same in Maaloula.

It is but who said i am without it, I have a lot of it from 15 years of experience.

? ? ?? ? ? ? ?? ? ? ?? ?
    which means Hollands declaration is based on information and not mere suspicions.

Secondly you never said Assad is supporting them, in multiple times you had mentioned that they are totally different faces.

Thirdly talking about imagination, you forgot that this is a well known strategy that the Baathis uses since 40 years ago...it is in their book on "how to destabilize a country".....how the Baathis destabilized Lebanon before 1975 and for good? by dressing up with Sa3iqa uniforms and constantly crossing the Lebanese borders by the thousands to cause chaos and sabotage Lebanese, this documented.. ..Is this my imagination also?

None of the above was admitted by you before...you were denying all of the above in the Maaloula threads...Now you are saying stuff that you never said before, stuff like "It has been well known for a long time that Assad and Nusra are in business together"...and stuff like "they are buying and selling fuel, they are in bed together as all organized criminals are"....I am glad that you finally admitted that the are connected, something you never did before..
    Well so now you are in a way admitting that a lot of them are working for the Baathis which is a step in the right direction, this is not the same Tiger from the Maaloula threads......I would say 70% are Baathis, on top of that add 20% are extremists who are not Baathis but work for the Baathis, and the other 10% is actually real Sunni extremists who do not deal with the Baathis..

You will never have hard evidence with a Nazi organization...they will eliminate evidence, and they will exterminate witness...but the truth will pop up when they vanish.....

Below is one of you posts in which you talked about how Nusra and Da3esh are one thing, and Assad is another.
    Don't confuse what I am saying.

Assad and Nusra/ISIS/and the other extremists are not one and the same.

However there has been reports for months and months that Nusra specifically and Assad are in business together, which is why they have not been directly fighting each other.

There have also been reports for months that individual units within ISIS have been covertly assisting the regime also.

I have said this in posts dating back months ago. However my position on this whole Syrian mess has been the same since day 1, and that is both sides are evil terrorists.

So my question to you is a simple one. What are you trying to prove by insulting me and attempting to grandstand by calling me out in all these ridiculous posts that have nothing to do with my position? You trying to be a big man or something... lol

If you have a problem with something I have said, then challenge me on what I have said. Not on what you imagine I said, and what you hope I might have said.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by T I G (- R View Post
    If you have a problem with something I have said, then challenge me on what I have said. Not on what you imagine I said, and what you hope I might have said.
    yoho hoooo.. 7amdella 3al salemeh..

You are sooo late on that bandwagon. Him & pea brain vampire, and Seeman - only Seeman has been sized up well recently so he's been quiet -, have been doing this for years. Sasuke might have joined too if he wadn't immediately given a cold shower kinda thread. -> @sasuke;

I been alone fighting against that no one without exception lifted a finger to help me.

Now watch the insults and see how seeman will break his silence.
    OneIsManyIsOne

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by YOSS View Post
    Sasuke might have joined too if he wadn't immediately given a cold shower kinda thread. -> @sasuke;

4. Thanks YOSS thanked for this post
    Likes YOSS liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sasuke View Post
    oh please. I gonna watch this stewart's my favorite. and given I supported Obama (all while calling him the 'morphine shot') it's silly to think i'm on Fox's and glenbeck's side. But the thingy with you that I'm mentioning above to tiger started a while before my glenbeck thread until it concluded here: http://sawte.com/showthread.php?t=15...670#post198670 ; then I posted glenbeck's episode.

and btw, glenbeck's style targets neocons.. fa don't waste your time trying to understand why; you'd have to be spiritual to see the point in Fox having a glenbeck on the air.

Fa order some kung pao, wou rilax.
    OneIsManyIsOne

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ohhh niiiicceeee.. now I must really thank you for that video.

Watch minutes 3:50 . it is exactly what tiger spoke of, and what the dreamteam on here does.

you should be calling your fellows as model glenbecks sasuke, not me.
    OneIsManyIsOne

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh please. I gonna watch this stewart's my favorite. and given I supported Obama (all while calling him the 'morphine shot') it's silly to think i'm on Fox's and glenbeck's side.
    You're missing the point. Glenn Beck is made fun of for being a nut job, not for being a conservative. Making fun of his videos should be the only response that he gets.
    But the thingy with you that I'm mentioning above to tiger started a while before my glenbeck thread until it concluded here: http://sawte.com/showthread.php?t=15...670#post198670 ; then I posted glenbeck's episode.
    That's the cold shower you were talking about? looooooool. That thread is dead, so I could just delete your post and close that thread.

and btw, glenbeck's style targets neocons.. fa don't waste your time trying to understand why; you'd have to be spiritual to see the point in Fox having a glenbeck on the air.
    A dumbass gullible hick, or spiritual, either way.

Fa order some kung pao, wou rilax.
    I'll stick to sashimi, and leave the kung pao to you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ohhh niiiicceeee.. now I must really thank you for that video.

Watch minutes 3:50 . it is exactly what tiger spoke of, and what the dreamteam on here does.

you should be calling your fellows as model glenbecks sasuke, not me.
    Still missing the point. He's making fun of slippery slope guy, which is what Glenn Beck does, and you continue to post his videos!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You're missing the point. Glenn Beck is made fun of for being a nut job, not for being a conservative. Making fun of his videos should be the only response that he gets.
    ya sideh ok.

That's the cold shower you were talking about? looooooool. That thread is dead, so I could just delete your post and close that thread.
    Noo .. noo. that's the cold shower thread: http://sawte.com/showthread.php?t=15...334#post200334 ; glenbeck's thread. But it was a conclusion from previous threads where you started your targeting me. And yes, I did notice how you became cownboy deleting posts and closing threads. It seems you still enjoy that power trip and show it off.

A dumbass gullible hick, or spiritual, either way.
    What you don't know, no longer hurts you, and also won't benefit you.

I'll stick to sashimi, and leave the kung pao to you.
    I'm in good company: Larry David. Your loss. guess you're not that much of a fan.
    OneIsManyIsOne

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Still missing the point. He's making fun of slippery slope guy, which is what Glenn Beck does, and you continue to post his videos!

Oh please. I posted ONE video of glenbeck's regarding the native Indians. You're doing exactly what minute 3.5 in stewart's video describes, like I said in previous post; and so do your fellow dreamteam members.
    Last edited by YOSS; 07-01-2014 at 10:38 AM.
    OneIsManyIsOne

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Noo .. noo. that's the cold shower thread: http://sawte.com/showthread.php?t=15...334#post200334 ; glenbeck's thread.
    Yes the thread where the people in the video want to distance themselves from that video. Yes that was a cold shower. It woke me up to the reality that you will post any garbage from any source and stick to it.
    But it was a conclusion from previous threads where you started your targeting me. And yes, I did notice how you became cownboy deleting posts and closing threads. It seems you still enjoy that power trip and show it off.
    I am so tired of calling you paranoid, but I must admit that you and Ali's continuous complaining in a forum where you have about 4,000 posts combined is amusing. The forum is a bit quieter now as far as name calling and throwing around insults, so there's no need to make an example of anyone. But you can be sure that I will go on another "power trip" high the next time Greg or anyone else on the mod team decides to take back control of the forum. Since you like to use history so much, try to remember the state of the forum during the time I was taking those actions. It wasn't that long ago.
    What you don't know, no longer hurts you, and also won't benefit you.
    Knowledge and spirituality are mutually exclusive.
    Oh please. I posted ONE video of glenbeck's regarding the native Indians.
    I've posted 2 videos making fun of him. You're not completely convinced that you shouldn't use Glenn Beck to support your ideas, so 2 videos may not be enough. Time will tell.
    You're doing exactly what minute 3.5 in stewart's video describes, like I said in previous post; and so do your fellow dreamteam members.
    No, I'm not. The dreamteam members can answer for themselves. Are the dreamteam on your mind all the time? I get the feeling that you're trying to get me a membership on that team since you mention them in your replies to me on multiple occasions. Since you like that search button so much, go ahead and search for older threads of me arguing with Vampire.