User Tag List

Page 21 of 33 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: The Real Truth About Canaanites ??????? ?? ??????????

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@Samaritan; A broken record Sammy. Curious American sooo got your number in this one.
    OneIsManyIsOne

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by YOSS View Post
    Hey CA. how about you answer to post #187.
    The post in question:

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousAmerican View Post
    To be clear YOSS, the Hebrews did not get their religion from a proto-(early) Islam. Islam was invented in the 7th century.

That video is good but has one flaw. Jesus (The Son) and the Spirit are not merely Divine but co-YHWH, deity.

Elaborate.
    The problem arises because there is a division among some Christians about the inner workings of the Trinity. They all agree about the Father, Son, and Spirit, but differ on whether there is a heirarchy among the three.

However, almost all Christian agree that Jesus and the Spirit are both YHWH along with the Father.

Some Christians, however misunderstand the doctrine, and explain it poorly. That video - which you posted - had a poor graph to explain it. I talked with a preacher friend of mine and he agreed that video was flawed.

The video goes on to explain that Jesus is YHWH, and the Spirit is YHWH - WHICH IS ABSOLUTELY RIGHT - but the image does NOT use those terms. The image was flawed. So the triangle image conflicted with his explanation.

I knew about that video, but I would not post it because of that error. The guy has other videos which are good.
    Last edited by CuriousAmerican; 13-06-2014 at 01:26 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

The post in question:

The problem arises because there is a division among some Christians about the inner workings of the Trinity. They all agree about the Father, Son, and Spirit, but differ on whether there is a heirarchy among the three.

However, almost all Christian agree that Jesus and the Spirit are both YHWH along with the Father.

Some Christians, however misunderstand the doctrine, and explain it poorly. That video - which you posted - had a poor graph to explain it. I talked with a preacher friend of mine and he agreed that video was flawed.

The video goes on to explain that Jesus is YHWH, and the Spirit is YHWH - WHICH IS ABSOLUTELY RIGHT - but the image does NOT use those terms. The image was flawed. So the triangle image conflicted with his explanation.

I knew about that video, but I would not post it because of that error. The guy has other videos which are good.
    yoh ho howww.. this is the post in question:

Where did I say Hebrews got their religion from "a proto-(early) Islam"?

Elaborate.
    What's Islam got to do with all this?
    OneIsManyIsOne

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

The post in question:

u mean the filioque. then you're with Catholicism on this one?
    OneIsManyIsOne

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is the answer Sam.

If you chose not to listen to it, that is your fault, NOT mine.

Michael Heiser uses word "divine" in the sense of immortal, but other than that unusual use of the word: divine, his explanation is totally orthodox. He goes into Hebew, the Pslams, Jewish tradition, Tenakh etc. to show how the Trinity is in the Old Testament. It was even recongized by Jewish teachers in the 1st century.

The hard monadic view of monotheism was an overreaction of the rabbis to Christianity; and Dr. Heiser shows it.

Wonderful stuff. I loved the lecture.

This is the answer Sam. If you choose to not listen to it, and you choose to remain ignorant, then please do not stand in the way of others. There might be fellow Jews of yours who want to know the truth.

Please do not hinder them.

Hinder how is this hindering

Folks if you wish to have great time go and see this video...it's the greatest, it 's got to be this guy raves about it who in their right mind doesn't want to see this guy for three and a half hours please see it.....how's that

I would not go to a three and a half movie let alone three and a half hour lecture. Again you can't even debate the issue so why should I ferret out the oppositions argument found in an absurd 3 plus hour lecture, who the heck asks for this. You can't even defend Brown's false premise, how the heck could you begin to discuss Hebrew in any intelligent manner pertaining to plurality in nouns and you actually thing it's a singular term for God.

Man you still think it's about verbs.The idea that the Trinity is Jewish is rubbish, why because there is no mention of Trinity in the Bible it's unJewish and definitely not of the Bible.Jews and Rabbis recognizing Trinity right...make your arguments your own words I won't do you work you are so lazy or is it incompetence or both.Make an argument don't keep posting a video.
    Last edited by Samaritan; 13-06-2014 at 02:59 PM.
    Who would claim to be that, who was not.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Samaritan; A broken record Sammy. Curious American sooo got your number in this one.

Originally Posted by CuriousAmerican Yoss got your number.

Well now fellahs. to quote my old friend pal_guest ....."You boys finished powdering yourselves yet " . lol..

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is the answer Sam.

Michael Heiser uses word "divine" in the sense of immortal, but other than that unusual use of the word: divine, his explanation is totally orthodox. He goes into Hebew, the Pslams, Jewish tradition, Tenakh etc. to show how the Trinity is in the Old Testament. It was even recongized by Jewish teachers in the 1st century.

The hard monadic view of monotheism was an overreaction of the rabbis to Christianity; and Dr. Heiser shows it.

This is the answer Sam. If you choose to not listen to it, and you choose to remain ignorant, then please do not stand in the way of others. There might be fellow Jews of yours who want to know the truth.

So Sam, did you even listen to the lecture?
    Last edited by CuriousAmerican; 13-06-2014 at 03:32 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yoh ho howww.. this is the post in question:

What's Islam got to do with all this?
    The way you said the Original predates Judaism sounds like an Islamic claim to predate all other religions.

If I read you wrongly, I apologize.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is the answer Sam.

So Sam, did you even listen to the lecture?
    The question wouild be did you listen to the lecture.....I doubt it.

You have not made an argument or effective debate on any of it, so I believe you never have listened to it.

Second you have never countered my point on Browns flim flam, it still hangs around you neck rotting like one of your favored dirty water hot dogs.

Neither you or Brown answer the charge that the Hebrew Bible in no explicit terms says that God is not a man and further God says that he won't change his mind

The latter also the Eternal One of Israel will not lie nor change His mind; for he is not a man, that He should change His mind." (I Samuel 15:29)
    destroys your cojoined comingling or any other bogus fraud you people have attempted to rob people of the One God and accept a false God.

God tells you twice...twice CuriousAmerican that he will never change his mind about God is not a
    man

Now you want to make a counter argument or put up a video and
    complain like a little girl

Please do not hinder them.Please do not hinder them.Please do not hinder them.

Folks accept no substitutes only the original One God.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Here's the summary Sammy habibi. You think in two dimensional ways. Now you'd have been spared should you be sincere and not target this forum and it's members to your political & ideological agenda...

But aside from your astute observations at times, the bottom line is you think in two dimensional ways. Don't be too sad, or too mocking, of this suggestion, you're in company of most anyway. It's not constant, it varies. Some do it all the time, there's a bit of autism there. But most do it in particular situations or subjects or people they're talking to, etc.

In this case, not only is the subject matter in the way of your Acre property to be, but also it's coming from someone who has gotten quite below your skin, and on your nerves. Not to mention any old issues of mommy's this and daddy's that, who I identify with as role model etc. ...

You went single dementia on our asses quite often in this thread.

I'll give you a short little something, and hope for you that one day, just like me & other Christians, you too "Stretch your Mind" a little bit. https://www.arceci.org/pdf/employmen...ctionB/b39.pdf

Is two pages ok sweetie? or would you like me to bullet point the essentials for your great "gotten it" mind?

And before you discount us too quickly, look around ya a bit will ya Sammy?

Cheerios! Happy Friday the 13th Sammy!

p.s: Disclaimer: Dr Evil's laugh strictly has to do with Fri the 13th, and nothing to do with previous content of this post. viewer discretion is advised.
    OneIsManyIsOne