Thread: July 4......a most special day in history

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default July 4......a most special day in history

July 4

Otherwise known as the Fourth of July is a time of celebration for many, remembrance for some and sober anger for others.
    Indeed some in England today regret the loss of the American Colonies after the War of Independence perhaps the spark of the decline of Great Britain and a foil to the old saying “The Sun never sets on the British Empire” well that was still true after the loss but in Buckingham Palace that day it got a littler darker lol.

Surely July 4 is still significant to us Southern Boys many lament that the Yankees took the day at Gettysburg the day before July the 3 rd 1863. My Great Great Grandfather and his two brothers survived those days and rode back to the a defeated Southern Confederacy that day for Gettysburg was the high water mark for that Southern misplaced cause.

Perhaps the most poignant July 4th happened on 1187 AD at Hattin todays Israel then in the land called Palestine, and I believe part of the possession of the Prince of Galilee who was Raymond III.

Now many here would say why the hell Sam are you posting something that happened 800 plus years ago on some vacant plain of land in a land 2,000 miles from sunny Florida.

Well the truth is folks this day occupies my thoughts more then most , it’s what we call skin in the game. Hattin or the Battle of Hattin set the course of all that has happened to the Christian and non Christian world from 1187 AD till today.

Why because on this day the end of Christian domination of the Middle East began.

Saladin won the field that day and the cities fell before him in Lebanon as well as the Kingdom of Jerusalem and the other Principalities.
    Islam was in principal there to stay and the inroads that Christianity made from 1097 were eclipsed by Jihad.

Certainly an argument can be made so forth but that is not the purpose of this post only to remember the high-water mark of Christianity and it’s fall at Hattin.

i wish to remember my families in that day as well as those that fought in the American Revolution, the American Civil War and at the Battle of Hattin July 4th 1187.

As a note I have passed by this very lonely looking place several times, it has barely been explored there is to my knowledge little effort to surmise archeologically the movements of the participants unlike the Battle of the Little Big Horn with George Armstrong Custer and the 7th Calvary against a confederation of Native American Indians June 25-26 1876.

Saladin built a victory mosque at Hattin, there is not much left of that today.

With our thanks to those who fought, who lived, survived or died from those battles "lest we forget".

Your obedient servant and son

Sam

The battle Plan

What it looks like today.
    This was taken in 1850 but it looks the same with few minor changes.

Last edited by Samaritan; 05-07-2013 at 03:46 AM.
    Who would claim to be that, who was not.

2. Likes bigwinnman liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

july 4th... correct me if I am wrong, ya big fat nose jew- but isn't it the day where big fat ugly americans consume 200 million kilo of lahm khanzir and drink 500 million liters of beer to celebrate their ancestors slaughtering 100 million natives?
    The tree of freedom must be watered from time to time with the blood of patriots and the dirty skin of wiliat al faquih tyrants

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ABU ELABD View Post
    july 4th... correct me if I am wrong, ya big fat nose jew- but isn't it the day where big fat ugly americans consume 200 million kilo of lahm khanzir and drink 500 million liters of beer to celebrate their ancestors slaughtering 100 million natives?
    you obviously havent seen how they celebrate eid in places like pakistan...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ABU ELABD View Post
    No it is to celebrate the victory over the British.

Seems your humor is slipping away from you..

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Both white European Jews and Christians did the same massacre against the natives and owners of Americas and Palestine , I think you bloodsuckers of color people ( Palestinians & Red Indians ) must be brought up before court of history for your barbaric acts , you must be punished by all means and to be kicked out of occupied lands in Palestine and the two American continents towards your mother and original lands in Europe.
    Both of you "White Jews and Christians" used the holy book and religion to invade and occupy other lands under same reason and justification " Promised land by God" and "Lands without people" theory .

7. Thanks ABU ELABD thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You boys are just a couple of egg sucking losers, you boys came from Arabia made war raped pillaged massacred and converted by the sword or by intimidation and you have the gall the chutzpah to say boo to anyone...about occupation,, such rubbish from two phonies is laughable.

well we continue this post next year.happy 4th

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Samaritan View Post
    [SIZE=\\\"3\\\"]You boys are just a couple of egg sucking losers, you boys came from Arabia made war raped pillaged massacred and converted by the sword or by intimidation and you have the gall the chutzpah to say boo to anyone...about occupation,, such rubbish from two phonies is laughable.

well we continue this post next year.happy 4th
    [/SIZE]
    There is a saying in Arabic " Dog's tail never get straight " , it's a fact that oppressor and killer hates to hear victim's screaming even in dreams , victims never and ever forget their killers through generations till they get their rights one day.
    Yes go and enjoy drinking Champagne on death of Palestinians and Red Indians , congratulation for bloody Party . ( Zionist Jews and Zionist Christians are the two ugly faces for the same coin )

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There's an old Southern expression that says that "that"dog don't hunt" meaning your lie ain't working, you two boys are Arabs and Arabs occupy land that was never theirs, from Arabia to all of the ME and beyond.

Now fellows I ain't the one talking about building an Empire on others backs but for you two boys to start lecturing about occupation is a hatful of dog poo.

jolio last I heard Judea was not call Arabia nor Samaria, it was named after the native people of the area, them being Jews...Judea ..get it.

Same as all the land is called Israel that was the Hebrew nation and don't ever lecture me on the bible you have no idea what it says.

You fellows want to see ugly go look in the mirror it ain't a pretty sight I am sure.

Now you two puppies go take a walk. lol
    Last edited by Samaritan; 05-07-2013 at 08:03 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Zionist Jews and Zionist Christians are terrorists who invaded other nations lands in the name religion and theory of Chosen People of God , believe me the day will come soon and those oppressed people will let both of you oppressors eat grass like goats in wild .
    Give back the Palestinians and Red Indians their stolen lands and properties and go back to your original homeland in Europe .

12. Thanks ABU ELABD, Guevara thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Zionists returned to their own land. Christians who settled America we're Zionist really, you have history to back that one jolio.lol

You fellows without any question are the colonizers of todays ME. There is no question about it that you made wars on the natives peoples in the Middle East and across the globe to Spain, it is you that is the occupier and rubbish from you or your buddy abu does not changes that fact.

You invaded from Arabia.

You have nothing to say about occupation, you occupy the ME as well as many lands that are not yours.

But you can't stand the Jews took what was theirs back from you Umma boys too bad be happy that the others have not done so and reversed your occupation.

btw Indians or native Americans are not one people they were at war with themselves all through their history so again no lectures from the ignorant occupiers jolio and abu lol
    Last edited by Samaritan; 05-07-2013 at 10:15 PM.