User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: If you are the one who got selected to be the president of Lebanon for one single day

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

close the country and go to sleep

2. Thanks human, vampire thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousAmerican View Post
    I would need a month.

I would move all Palestinians South of the Litani. Move all Christians north.

Then tell Israel they can have everything up to the Litani - provided they keep the Palestinians and Shia.

Then I would put Christian sharpshooters on the Litani to kill and refugees who flee north, and tell the Palestinians you are going back to Israel. You are free.

We would split the Litani riparian rights between Lebanon and Israel.

Israel is so hungry for water.

But it would be clear. If Israel wants the land, she keeps the Arabs on it, including the Palestinians.

I think I watched this movie on CBS before...
    The truth taught me to hate her; I couldn't.
    ? ? ? ?? ??

?? ?? ? ?
    3oun's Christians glory are:
    3oun penetrated the Christian FOR the syrians in ilgha2 war
    3oun defeated the Christians FOR the syrians in tahrrrirr war
    3oun back FOR surrendering the Christians to the syrians FOR all what he did before...

Please dont feel sick now from keep talking about 3oun, expose him to save your face from being called naive...

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yelias View Post
    if i were president with full power i will :

close all political religious parties

open audits all over lebanon at all levels and institutions

have an ADN data bank and re open the lebanese war era and investigate and search for all lost lebanese inside and outside lebanon

put in trial all lebanese that killed other lebanese, murderes, thieves, traitors, conspirators

close the borders to all the jarab people and who are inside i will take them outside and retake from them the lebanese nationality

forbid to any foreigner to have properties in our land

forbid the embassies to visit our politicians, if they have anything to say, talk to the foreign minister period

unify the land, the people, the law and the political-militiary reference, under one sigle clear justice equitative constitution

give total authoroty to the judges and police to implement the law

death penalty as many as necessary

re educate the people in lebanese patriotism

make the army as strong as possible and be strong

do not start any international conflict with anybody, but if it happens, go to the action unilateraly without fear of consequences

no more mixing religion with politics

I don't know, the miracle of creation sounded much easier somehow?
    ? ? ? ?? ??

?? ?? ? ?
    3oun back FOR surrendering the Christians to the syrians FOR all what he did before...

Please dont feel sick now from keep talking about 3oun, expose him to save your face from being called naive...

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 3weysiyeh View Post
    I'll post an immediate ban on clothes and force everyone to march and rally naked while holding the Lebanese flag. Those who do not participate will have their genitals mutilated. No cars, no electronic devices, just human beings in their birthday suits. Maybe they'll realize that we're all the same after all.
    I like your idea, you got me exited... you get elected and I'll be there...
    ? ? ? ?? ??

?? ?? ? ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not good. Ataturks reforms did not stop Islamic Erdogan from being elected.
    Beside you want to be able to read Arabic so you can know what the Muslims are saying.
    Turkey is Muslim this is why his reforms didnt really work not so with my version of Lebanon. We will throw Arabic to the dustbin of history.

Are you insane. That is set up for a dictator. If Lebanon becomes Christian again,
    there is no need for a dictator.
    Let me amend what I said. President for Life chosen by the Patriarch and the Bishops. Like how the successor to St Peter is chosen. Any decisions on faith and morals needs to be approved by the Patriarch otherwise the President can rule as he/she wishes.

The Cross is sufficient. In the Mideast you need every Christian you can get.
    The exultation of Mary is chiefly Catholic. Even the Orthodox tone it down.
    Wrong twice. Crucifix is not sufficient. Also Your hatred for the devotion accorded to the Blessed Virgin Mary has blinded you to the Orthodox faith or you seem not to know many Orthodox. They are devoted to the Blessed Virgin Mary moreso than Catholics!
    And I ask you to refer to her as the Blessed Virgin Mary not Mary. You are not worthy to call her by that name, be humble and bow. Luke 1:48 says she shall be called Blessed, understand?

Just the cross and the cedar The Cross and the Cedar is a good idea.
    No, the cedar and the Blessed Virgin Mary and The Lord Jesus Christ.

You couldn't evict the Palestinians or HA. How will you get rid of the non-Lebanese?
    No no habibi, You err. Muslims of all colours are welcome in Lebanon. They are welcome in the CRL, but they must abide by the Novus laws that will be made. As for Palestinians they will be herded on chartered boats and shipped to Tunisia or Egypt or any other Arab country never to return. Quite simple really.

You want to separate Church and State. A theocracy is Islamic idiocy.
    Just like the Beard we had it first. They are simply bad copiers and plagiarists.
    No separation of church and state. One body, one soul, one country. That is the new motto of the CRL.

You want freedom of religion especially among Christian denominations.
    Novus Laws will be enacted retroactively expelling certain sects from Christian areas.
    Novus Laws will be enacted to benefit only Christians to the detriment of other false religions.
    Only the Catholic religion, Eastern and Oriental Orthodox will be permitted to be called Christians. The rest are heretical separatist sects and will be deemed anathema to the CRL and afforded no recognition or rights.

7. Thanks vampire, the lion heart thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It seems Kataeb are online ; Sami started promoting Neutralism ... Good sign .
    إن الأبطال يموتون ولا يستسلمون...