User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: If you are the one who got selected to be the president of Lebanon for one single day

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Babaorum III View Post
    I 'll ask for tajdeed and tamdeed one more day...

Every day
    Not bad for a start, though we're not sure what you going to do with all the money as result of that...
    The truth taught me to hate her; I couldn't.
    ? ? ? ?? ??

?? ?? ? ?
    3oun's Christian’s glory are:
    3oun penetrated the Christian FOR the syrians in ilgha2 war
    3oun defeated the Christians FOR the syrians in tahrrrirr war
    3oun back FOR surrendering the Christians to the syrians FOR all what he did before...

Please don’t feel sick now from keep talking about 3oun, expose him to save your face from being called naive...

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yelias View Post
    this is the case of a 14 march president,,, but if the president is from 8 march team,, then hariri et wahabes will do the reverse thing to him,,, and again, the result will be pure impotence,,,
    Why and how you are sure of that?
    ? ? ? ?? ??

?? ?? ? ?
    3oun back FOR surrendering the Christians to the syrians FOR all what he did before...

Please don’t feel sick now from keep talking about 3oun, expose him to save your face from being called naive...

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by T I G (- R View Post
    - Nuke Tripoli
    - Nuke the Dohiya
    - Make Ahmad Assir and Gibran Bassil french kiss in Martyrs Square
    - Make Walid Jumblatt clean my toilets
    - Implement Cantonisation, so when the shiites and sunnies finally decide to settle which community is the most backward and uncivilised, they do it away from my people and my land.
    Wow...

You sound more aggressive than hitler and I would like to hear why [if you don't mind.]

Silly me, I thought hitler died...
    ? ? ? ?? ??

?? ?? ? ?

4. Thanks ABU ELABD thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yelias View Post
    failing in doing so, doesn't mean they didn't want it,,,don't be so naive,, m14 wants to do more than that, if, and only if they could,,,, in conclusion,,, the m14 team wants to prevent m8 plans,, but they just keep failing and failing again and again,,, looooool,,, pure impotence loool
    What held, still hold, and will try to keep on holding Lebnen from becoming what m14 team and the Lebanese in general wants is m8 plans and by that keeping Lebnen as the plate where the region battle-ground occurs.

M14 team reluctance of doing the right thing was to give room to m8 to join the Lebnen plan.

However, I agree with you that m14 team plan of reluctance was more of dream than reality because every time m14 team was reluctance; m8 took the advantage and used it for their own narrow selfish and wide regional benefits, and therefore instead of spreading politically toward the benefit of all the Lebanese as m14 team hoped for; they tunneled deeper toward the regional power’s benefits and played their agenda and still doing it now.

HA in killing Syrian people instead of Lebanese for change so they keep satisfying their bloody tooth of shame, while their cheer leaders the orange ilk helping them in their own favorite orange hobby issla7 the opposition of Syria and Iran, and tghyeer the small and usually hidden rubbing the Lebanese ministers in any Governments do as a kick-back to the wide contracts official rubbing the Lebanese people’s safe and accumulate more to the general debt while weakening the Government and crying that Lebnen owes money and by doing that in every way, they not only made sure that m14 team plan failed, but also Lebanese government and organizations fails too and that helps the cause of their allies and they want to keep on doing it against the majority of people until the end of days.
    ? ? ? ?? ??

?? ?? ? ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by human View Post
    As far as which go first, 3oun did the ilgha2 war then the ta7rirr war. Just think of it that he ended in the Frensh embassy in ta7rrirr war therefore the ilgha2 war couldn't happen if the Ta7rrir war occured first.
    I know I'm off topic, but wikipedia seems to agree with the way I remember the war:
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia
    Geagea initially supported Aoun's \"Liberation War\" against the Syrian army, but then agreed to the Taif Agreement, which was signed by the Lebanese deputies on 24 October 1989 in Saudi Arabia and demanded an immediate ceasefire. Aoun's main objection to the Taif Agreement was its vagueness as to Syrian withdrawal from the country. He rejected it vowing that he \"would not sign over the country.\" Fierce fighting in East Beirut broke out between the two, called the \"Elimination War\" on 31 January 1990.
    The Liberation war was declared in March of 1989, which came before January 1990.

7. Thanks human thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lebanese1984 View Post
    The whole regime needs to change. A secular state.

1) A secular state. (seperation of state and church)
    2) A new election law that represents the society we live in. As the parliament MP's cannot come to an agreement maybe the best is for the people to vote for an election law. The most important is NOT one that changes every couple of years.
    3) Some Presidential powers returned.
    4) Small local states for each district to take care of its own issues not always going back to Beirut.

Great goals I love to see chosen and implemented, but most them need referendum and democratic, peace, civility and prosperity ambiance instead of the present situation.
    ? ? ? ?? ??

?? ?? ? ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vampire View Post

One single day ... mar2lna yeha ; Lol ...
    Anyway , i think the same agenda of Sheikh Bashir is valid for all times , the past , present and future , they killed him for that , right ? ...

I may add as new things , an appeal to the whole world to declare Lebanon neutral like Switzerland , Ask the implementation of an international league to get rid of the terrorists starting with HA of course .
    About Palestoz , i'll force the 22 jarab states to take them and distribute them equally .
    It can't be better solution no matter how creative any one become, but then we can't start unless we all Lebanese become wanting to be Lebanese.
    ? ? ? ?? ??

?? ?? ? ?

10. Thanks vampire thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by human View Post
    It can't be better solution no matter how creative any one become, but then we can't start unless we all Lebanese become wanting to be Lebanese.

Very true Human , but you surely remember when Sheikh Bashir was elected , most of the Lebanese people approved and embraced the Lebanese identity against all the wicked projects .. That's why he was killed in the end . That also means he was in the right track and made some external agendas exposed and finished .

I still believe , like Sheikh Bashir did , that once we cut external agendas interfering between Lebanese people , we could be an independent country ; A strong president from Sheikh Bashir caliber is a necessity cause he will lead the people to some radical , but necessary measures like making Lebanon neutral and confront the foreign militias still on the ground . Secularism and the rest of the basic things will be natural things after ..
    إن الأبطال يموتون ولا يستسلمون...

12. Thanks human thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile ???? ??? ?? ???? ???????? ? ???? ?????? ???????.

? ?? ? ?? ? ? ?.

? ? ?? ?? ? ?? ?? ? ? ? ? ?? ? ?? ? ?? ? ? ?? ? ?? ? ??.

?? ? ?? ? [ ?] ?? ? ?? ? ?? ?? ? ?? ? ? ? ?; ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?? ?? ?? ?? ? ?? ? ?? ?? ? ?? ?? ?? ?? ? ?? ??.

?? ?? ? ?? ?? ? ??...

?? ? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ? ?? :

?? ? ?? ? ? ? ?? ?? ?? ? ? ?? ?? ?? ? ? ?? ? ?? ? ??.

?? ? ? ?? ?? ? ? ? ?? ?? ? ? ?? ??.

?? ?? ? ? ? ?? ? ?? ? ? ? ?? ?? ? ?? ? ?? ??.

?? ?? ? ?? ?? ?? ?? ? ?? ? ? ?.

?? ? ? ?? ? ?? ? ?? ?? ? ? ? ?? ? ? ? ? ?? ? ?? ?? ? ?? ?? ? ? ??.

?? ? ??
    Last edited by human; 22-04-2013 at 03:52 AM.
    ? ? ? ?? ??

?? ?? ? ?

14. Thanks vampire thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vampire View Post

Sunni or shiite ? ...haha .. Walla la teklou ba3dkoun .. rou7 tdabdab bi shi majrour
    so3beh yle2e majrour 3a 2yesso