User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: If you are the one who got selected to be the president of Lebanon for one single day

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by T I G (- R View Post
    - Nuke Tripoli
    - Nuke the Dohiya
    - Make Ahmad Assir and Gibran Bassil french kiss in Martyrs Square
    - Make Walid Jumblatt clean my toilets
    - Implement Cantonisation, so when the shiites and sunnies finally decide to settle which community is the most backward and uncivilised, they do it away from my people and my land.
    LOL post of the year!

2. Thanks the lion heart, human, vampire, T I G (- R thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yelias
    failing in doing so, doesn't mean they didn't want it,
    Who said they didn't want it?
    You don't understand the difference between wanting to do something and being able to achieve it, do you?

this is the case of a 14 march president,,, but if the president is from 8 march team,, then hariri et wahabes will do the reverse thing to him,,, and again, the result will be pure impotence
    and then you said that March 14ers failed.
    failing in doing so, doesn't mean they didn't want it
    Can you spot the contradiction? I am sure that everyone else saw it, but let me give you a hand here. If March 14 can't stop March 08, then March 08 can enact stuff. Therefore, the result can't be pure impotence as you claimed.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sasuke View Post
    Who said they didn't want it?
    You don't understand the difference between wanting to do something and being able to achieve it, do you?

and then you said that March 14ers failed.

Can you spot the contradiction? I am sure that everyone else saw it, but let me give you a hand here. If March 14 can't stop March 08, then March 08 can enact stuff. Therefore, the result can't be pure impotence as you claimed.
    ok, maybe you are right, but the point is that the m14 are a failure,,, so i don't care much about grammar and syntaxis or parataxis phrases,,

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yelias View Post
    ok, maybe you are right, but the point is that the m14 are a failure,,, so i don't care much about grammar and syntaxis or parataxis phrases,,
    m14 failure bass m8 abou rabba
    wle fish far2 ben 3awniye w geageayieh

find aoun bi kel el forum w reblace bi geagea , kell el bostet ma btetghayar

ento masi7iyi trollet
    te3oul 8 w 14
    2araftouna

6. Thanks ABU ELABD thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One single day ... mar2lna yeha ; Lol ...
    Anyway , i think the same agenda of Sheikh Bashir is valid for all times , the past , present and future , they killed him for that , right ? ...

I may add as new things , an appeal to the whole world to declare Lebanon neutral like Switzerland , Ask the implementation of an international league to get rid of the terrorists starting with HA of course .
    About Palestoz , i'll force the 22 jarab states to take them and distribute them equally .
    إن الأبطال يموتون ولا يستسلمون...

8. Thanks human thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A muslim president is the best thing and the only hope that can happen to Imarat Lubnan.

Your people governed for 200 yrs and it was a constant DISASTER.
    The tree of freedom must be watered from time to time with the blood of patriots and the dirty skin of wiliat al faquih tyrants

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Babaorum III View Post
    wle fish far2 ben 3awniye w geageayieh

find aoun bi kel el forum w reblace bi geagea , kell el bostet ma btetghayar

ento masi7iyi trollet
    te3oul 8 w 14
    2araftouna
    Jins 3attel, khayo babaroum....
    The tree of freedom must be watered from time to time with the blood of patriots and the dirty skin of wiliat al faquih tyrants

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by human View Post
    [size=\"7\"] [color=\"red\"] What you do? [/color][/size]

[color=\"blue\"]Please use point form... [/color]
    nothing.
    the president has zero powers.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ABU ELABD View Post
    A muslim president is the best thing and the only hope that can happen to Imarat Lubnan.

Your people governed for 200 yrs and it was a constant DISASTER.

Sunni or shiite ? ...haha .. Walla la teklou ba3dkoun .. rou7 tdabdab bi shi majrour
    إن الأبطال يموتون ولا يستسلمون...

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sasuke View Post
    Separation of church and state
    Separate of the 3 branches of government. Judges should have terms, but the president shouldn't be able to fire them.
    Create a fair non sectarian law for parliamentary elections
    Reduce the number of reps in the parliament since the entire country is smaller than San Diego county. Each county/section/municipality (kadaa) will be represented by one rep.
    Eliminate all taxes except for import and transit fees. These transit and import fees will be probably be increased. If that's not enough to cover for the expenses/deficit, then keep the TVA (sales tax), to be renewed every year by an executive authorization (president or prime minister)
    Legalize marijuana. Tourism = money.
    Reduce the size of our army.
    Sign a peace treaty with Israel based on them taking some or all the Palestinians back. Those Palestinians that won't/can't/don't go back will have to be naturalized.
    Allow the expats to vote via mail.
    Build an infrastructure (roads and shit), or at least create an efficient agency for city planning. You can't be digging the roads every other week for a different utility.
    Privatize the utilities and decommission any plants that pollute the environment.

I can't even think of priorities; there's too much stuff to be done. One day is not enough. One century would be a good start.

By the way Human, your signature should be changed. You transposed Ta7rir and Ilgha2. Ta7rir came first, Ilgha2 is when we got beeeped, or is my memory failing me?
    I like your version and the details and I don't blame you for the priorities' wondering because true as you said we are way behind on every single thing the Lebanese people's needs and wants.

As far as which go first, 3oun did the ilgha2 war then the ta7rirr war. Just think of it that he ended in the Frensh embassy in ta7rrirr war therefore the ilgha2 war couldn't happen if the Ta7rrir war occured first.
    The truth taught me to hate her; I couldn't.
    ? ? ? ?? ??

?? ?? ? ?
    3oun's Christians glory are:
    3oun penetrated the Christian FOR the syrians in ilgha2 war
    3oun defeated the Christians FOR the syrians in tahrrrirr war
    3oun back FOR surrendering the Christians to the syrians FOR all what he did before...

Please dont feel sick now from keep talking about 3oun, expose him to save your face from being called naive...