User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: hany's photo signatures

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This picture entitled 'Dabke in the sunshine' reminded me of Foufou and Nounou , lol , their 'pas d'elephant' , a la mode back then ...Bye bye innocence

I think it's from film 'Ajmal ayam hayatti' or from one of Farid Al Atrash movies , but i might be wrong ...And yet , it will be the same drawn picture in my mind ..
    إن الأبطال يموتون ولا يستسلمون...

2. Thanks hany thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nora View Post
    am sure fi ktir photo signatures raho 3leyye bi hal gheybe hehehe sooo... chouf chou badak ta3moul hany
    well nora there was one
    and it stayed till few days ago
    well , we all know that the lebanese woman is the most beauitful in the world
    so capture her in beirut and in the golden days [1974] is sure a delight
    lovely pose with camera made it sure a signature

4. Thanks nora thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vampire View Post

This picture entitled 'Dabke in the sunshine' reminded me of Foufou and Nounou , lol , their 'pas d'elephant' , a la mode back then ...Bye bye innocence

I think it's from film 'Ajmal ayam hayatti' or from one of Farid Al Atrash movies , but i might be wrong ...And yet , it will be the same drawn picture in my mind ..
    i got from al sayad magazine dear vampire
    and i believe it was by normal people in the open air not a part of a film

6. Thanks vampire thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hany View Post
    i got from al sayad magazine dear vampire
    and i believe it was by normal people in the open air not a part of a film

Yep ; You're the Multimedia expert , hehe ...
    I've always said you sit on a fortune Hany Bro , lol , i mean a cultural and Intellectual fortune ; Dar al sayyad archives were heavily destroyed during the war , and they were encouraging anyone who had old issues of their magazines to deliver them ...
    I've already delivered some old "Anwar" issues and they were very grateful ..

8. Thanks hany thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yep ; You're the Multimedia expert , hehe ...
    I've always said you sit on a fortune Hany Bro , lol , i mean a cultural and Intellectual fortune ; Dar al sayyad archives were heavily destroyed during the war , and they were encouraging anyone who had old issues of their magazines to deliver them ...
    I've already delivered some old \"Anwar\" issues and they were very grateful ..
    thank u dear vampire for the kind compliment
    after my first passion of music and records , i buy magazines of 50s-70s with intresting subjects and especially photos

but it's the first time to know about al sayad archives being lost !! because recently i got incredible large book of photos published in 1994 by al sayad
    titled ' les libanais et la vie au liban 1943-75 , it has a treasure of photos
    and i still i have a nice number of vintage lebanese magazines including al sayad mainly from early 70s and few from the 60s

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thank u dear vampire for the kind compliment
    after my first passion of music and records , i buy magazines of 50s-70s with intresting subjects and especially photos

but it's the first time to know about al sayad archives being lost !! because recently i got incredible large book of photos published in 1994 by al sayad
    titled ' les libanais et la vie au liban 1943-75 , it has a treasure of photos
    and i still i have a nice number of vintage lebanese magazines including al sayad mainly from early 70s and few from the 60s

Oh yes , they were in desperate need for old ones ; Dar Al Sayad got its heavy share like anything else , But it seems that many supporters did like me , and yet , i don't know now if they managed to reconstruct their whole archives ; Maybe you also should pay them a visit sometimes when in Lebanon , i'm sure they'll appreciate it ..

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well , we all know that the lebanese woman is the most beauitful in the world
    [/IMG]
    do we?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When you talked about Dar Al Sayyad you remind me the olden days when I used to read Al Sayyad magazine on weekly bases .
    I brought up one of the old issue which is remained in my custody and took a photo of the first cover and show it to you ( dated 29/07/1971 )

13. Thanks hany thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh yes , they were in desperate need for old ones ; Dar Al Sayad got its heavy share like anything else , But it seems that many supporters did like me , and yet , i don't know now if they managed to reconstruct their whole archives ; Maybe you also should pay them a visit sometimes when in Lebanon , i'm sure they'll appreciate it ..
    the data can be revived but the harder parts is the photos , i knew that many photographs that worked in al sayad left lebanon shortly after 1975
    well , i wish them well , sure they got many contacts would help take thier archive back or at least large part of it
    sadly i won't be much help to them dear vampire , i will never be in lebanon anytime soon , as i did in the last 12 years..

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

salut hany loved the new pic signature
    YOU CAN KILL A MAN BUT YOU CAN'T KILL AN IDEA. -Medgar Evers.