User Tag List

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 172

Thread: La Liga Season 2012/2013

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Lebanon / Jordan
    Posts
    12,620
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    187

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronzy View Post

    Monday August 27:

    Real Valladolid v/s Levante 9h00PM
    Atletico Madrid v/s Athletic Bilbao 11h00PM
    (Live on Al-Jazeera Sports +2)

    Real Valladolid 2-0 Levante
    Atletico Madrid 4-0 Athletic Bilbao

    Report:
    http://www.sports-leb.com/sports/Mor...?newsid=235467
    " ??"






  2. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Lebanon / Jordan
    Posts
    12,620
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    187

    Default Standings After Week 2

    1-Barcelona 6Pts (2W-0D-0L) in 2 games
    2-Real Valladolid 6Pts (2W-0D-0L) in 2 games
    3-Rayo Vallecano 6Pts (2W-0D-0L) in 2 games
    4-Atletico Madrid 4Pts (1W-`D-0L) in 2 games
    4-Deportivo La Coruna 4Pts (1W-1D-0L) in 2 games
    " ??"






  3. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Lebanon / Jordan
    Posts
    12,620
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    187

    Default Week 3

    Saturday September 1:

    Celta De Vigo v/s Osasuna 5h00PM (Live on Al-Jazeera Sports HD1)
    Real Zaragoza v/s Malaga 7h00PM (Live on Al-Jazeera Sports HD1)
    Deportivo La Coruna v/s Getafe 9h00PM
    Mallorca v/s Real Sociedad 11h00PM

    Sunday September 2:

    Rayo Vallecano v/s Sevilla 1h00PM (Live on Al-Jazeera Sports HD2)
    Atheletic Bilbao v/s Real Valladolid 5h00PM
    Levante v/s Espanyol 7h00PM (Live on Al-Jazeera Sports +5)
    Real Madrid v/s Granada 8h50PM (Live on Al-Jazeera Sports +3)
    Barcelona v/s Valencia 10h30PM (Live on Al-Jazeera Sports +5)

    Last edited by Bronzy; 04-09-2012 at 08:05 AM.
    " ??"






  4. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Lebanon / Jordan
    Posts
    12,620
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    187

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronzy View Post

    Saturday September 1:


    Celta De Vigo v/s Osasuna 5h00PM (Live on Al-Jazeera Sports HD1)
    Real Zaragoza v/s Malaga 7h00PM (Live on Al-Jazeera Sports HD1)
    Deportivo La Coruna v/s Getafe 9h00PM
    Mallorca v/s Real Sociedad 11h00PM
    Celta De Vigo 2-0 Osasuna
    Real Zaragoza 0-1 Malaga
    Deportivo La Coruna 1-1 Getafe
    Mallorca 1-0 Real Sociedad

    Report:

    http://www.sports-leb.com/sports/Mor...?newsid=236398
    " ??"






  5. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Lebanon / Jordan
    Posts
    12,620
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    187

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronzy View Post

    Sunday September 2:

    Rayo Vallecano v/s Sevilla 1h00PM (Live on Al-Jazeera Sports HD2)
    Atheletic Bilbao v/s Real Valladolid 5h00PM
    Levante v/s Espanyol 7h00PM (Live on Al-Jazeera Sports +5)
    Real Madrid v/s Granada 8h50PM (Live on Al-Jazeera Sports +3)
    Barcelona v/s Valencia 10h30PM (Live on Al-Jazeera Sports +5)
    Rayo Vallecano 0-0 Sevilla
    Athletic Bilbao 2-0 Real Valladolid
    Levante 3-2 Espanyol
    Real Madrid 3-0 Granada
    Barcelona 1-0 Valencia

    Report:

    http://www.sports-leb.com/sports/Mor...?newsid=236529

    Real Madrid v/s Granada (Highlights):
    " ??"






  6. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Lebanon / Jordan
    Posts
    12,620
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    187

    Default Standings After Week 3

    1-Barcelona 9Pts (3W-0D-0L) in 3 games
    2-Mallorca 7Pts (2W-1D-0L) in 3 games
    3-Malaga 7Pts (2W-1D-0L) in 3 games
    3-Rayo Vallecano 7Pts (2W-1D-0L) in 3 games
    4-Real Valladolid 6Pts (2W-0D-1L) in 3 games
    " ??"






  7. #17
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Lebanon / Jordan
    Posts
    12,620
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    187

    Default Week 4

    Saturday September 15:

    Malaga v/s Levante 5h00PM (Live on Al-Jazeera Sports +2)

    Valencia v/s Celta De Vigo 7h00PM (Live on Al-Jazeera Sports +

    Getafe v/s Barcelona 9h00PM (Live on Al-Jazeera Sports +2)

    Sevilla v/s Real Madrid 11h00PM (Live on Al-Jazeera Sports +2)


    Sunday September 16:

    Espanyol v/s Athletic Bilbao 1h00PM (Live on Al-Jazeera Sports +2)

    Granada v/s Deportivo La Coruna 5h00PM (Live on Al-Jazeera Sports +2)

    Osasuna v/s Mallorca 7h00PM (Live on Al-Jazeera Sports +3)

    Real Sociedad v/s Real Zaragoza 8h50PM (Live on Al-Jazeera Sports +7)

    Atletico Madrid v/s Rayo Vallecano 10h30PM (Live on Al-Jazeera Sports +2)


    Monday September 17:


    Real Valladolid v/s Rea Betis 10h30PM
    (Live on Al-Jazeera Sports +2)
    " ??"






  8. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Lebanon / Jordan
    Posts
    12,620
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    187

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronzy View Post

    Saturday September 15:


    Malaga v/s Levante 5h00PM (Live on Al-Jazeera Sports +2)

    Valencia v/s Celta De Vigo 7h00PM (Live on Al-Jazeera Sports +

    Getafe v/s Barcelona 9h00PM (Live on Al-Jazeera Sports +2)

    Sevilla v/s Real Madrid 11h00PM (Live on Al-Jazeera Sports +2)
    Malaga 3-1 Levante
    Valencia 2-1 Celta De Vigo
    Getafe 1-4 Barcelona
    Sevilla 1-0 Real Madrid

    Report:
    *http://www.sports-leb.com/sports/Mor...?newsid=239302
    *http://www.sports-leb.com/sports/MoreNews.aspx?newsid=239315

    Getafe v/s Barcelona (Highlights):
    http://footyroom.com/getafe-1-4-barcelona-2012-09/
    Last edited by Bronzy; 16-09-2012 at 09:17 PM.
    " ??"






  9. #19
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Lebanon / Jordan
    Posts
    12,620
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    187

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronzy View Post

    Sunday September 16:

    Espanyol v/s Athletic Bilbao 1h00PM (Live on Al-Jazeera Sports +2)

    Granada v/s Deportivo La Coruna 5h00PM (Live on Al-Jazeera Sports +2)

    Osasuna v/s Mallorca 7h00PM (Live on Al-Jazeera Sports +3)

    Real Sociedad v/s Real Zaragoza 8h50PM (Live on Al-Jazeera Sports +7)

    Atletico Madrid v/s Rayo Vallecano 10h30PM (Live on Al-Jazeera Sports +2)

    Espanyol 3-3 Athletic Bilbao
    Granada 1-1 Deportivo La Coruna
    Osasuna 1-1 Mallorca
    Real Sociedad 2-0 Real Zaragoza
    Atletico Madrid 4-3 Rayo Vallecano


    Report:
    http://www.sports-leb.com/sports/Mor...?newsid=239423
    " ??"






  10. #20
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Lebanon / Jordan
    Posts
    12,620
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    187

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronzy View Post

    Monday September 17:


    Real Valladolid v/s Rea Betis 10h30PM
    (Live on Al-Jazeera Sports +2)
    Real Valladolid 0-1 Real Betis
    " ??"






Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •